Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone whose here....*waves*

Posting what I posted on the DT

Loved loved loved the epi...and the person I lvoed lvoed loved the most Yashu...she was outstandingly brilliant....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘This girl suprises and amazes me with her talent she truly does....sh trulu deserves to be awarded as he best find and talent of 2010-11.

She stole the show for me, she truly did.

I after watching the epi have come to the conclusion that we need to wait and watch to see...who side Sunny really is on...as ...all those things happening to Khanak...not Shaan's doing at all...nah not at all...looks like Rahul behind it all...for sure....and he has bought Mangal...maybe...but lets wait and watch....the tape recorder/walkman can be a coincidence....but the rest....huummmmmm will wait fro tomorrow...

Aww...my Shanak...they are to die for...so cute..nah...love them..Bless..

Sunny I love....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really do.

Rahul can make an exit after being beaten by all...quietly....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great episode.

Plus points:

ShaNak's togetherness was awesome.The way they held each other's hands and Shantanu looking at Khanak.

The early morning scene was so natural.KT and YM excel in being natural.No wonder we forget that they are acting in a serial lol

The hug was beautiful.Khanak's one dialogue that she will go mad was done superbly.Of course Shantanu's reaction after that.

Great performance from YM and KT is not far behind either

All in all,great episode

Minus:

Khanak tried so hard to keep Sunny away from Shantanu.Expected her to be visibly shaken that Shantanu would see Sunny.But her reaction was bit tame.Blame it on screenplay.

Shantanu leaving Khanak with Sunny,Shantanu being calm and guilty which in turn makes us believe he is doing all this so that Khanak could get past this.That's way too cruel for me when she was thinking solely of how Shantanu would feel if he sees Suraj look alike and her actions implicating that.Buying Sunny off etc.Wans't he the guy who was worried that Khanak might leave him?

Rahul and his fitness regime.Please!!!Either give him something to do or keep him off the screen

Duck scenes not worth watching and mentioning

And most importantly Shantanu placing Sam up there with Khanak!So,so not likeable!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Krishna di
The pink is back in the CC=D
Where did you disappear?
As far as buying Mangal goes-I don't think any other Dhulwadi cast is going to be brought back.We wish, I know, but unlikely methinks.
aditee thumbnail
I could SO feel KT itching to run his fingers through her hair in the last scene!
He tried his best to touch them as many times as he could, ........ it was JUST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO😑

I cannot for the life of me understand WHY the CVs of the show would design the appearance of the leading lady this way😑

The best part of their romance is the way he runs his fingers thru her gorgeous hair!😳😳

So many opportunities lost in the past two months!😭😭😭

Dont they see it in the editing room?πŸ˜•

It was in clumps all over her back when she clung to him!😑

When he pushed a lock behind her ear, it was her real hair I thought!

Such a waste of opportunities for KT and for US😭😭😭
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
aditee thumbnail
KT should refuse to do romance scenes if she does not show up in her real hair!

That should teach SWJ and the CVs
Aditee-esp for us lol.I have noticed that esp after reading your posts only that Shantanu always used to have his hands in her hair!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ aditee

After reading your posts only I noticed her hair.

You are right. Can't they see when the edit ?

😑
Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

I could SO feel KT itching to run his fingers through her hair in the last scene!

He tried his best to touch them as many times as he could, ........ it was JUST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO😑

I cannot for the life of me understand WHY the CVs of the show would design the appearance of the leading lady this way😑

The best part of their romance is the way he runs his fingers thru her gorgeous hair!😳😳

So many opportunities lost in the past two months!😭😭😭

Dont they see it in the editing room?πŸ˜•

It was in clumps all over her back when she clung to him!😑

When he pushed a lock behind her ear, it was her real hair I thought!

Such a waste of opportunities for KT and for US😭😭😭

Hahahah that's the cutest line ever=D
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Aditee-esp for us lol.I have noticed that esp after reading your posts only that Shantanu always used to have his hands in her hair!

My soap watching is old as soaps themselves Smitha!

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, I have not seen a more gorgeous looking lead guy and a charming leading lady,

AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE GUY do that to any girl in ANY SOAP!

Who ever wrote that action for him in the screenplay deserves a huge applause, atleast from me!πŸ˜‰

YM is so lucky, couldnt ahve asked for a better looking guy to do that!

The chori chori song and the converstaion later in the bedroom is the ultimate tribute to her gorgeous hair!

I dont think you can keep track of the count of times he touches it that evening!

SIGH!

For many things!😳
Can someone tell me,why were ShaNak and Sam at that restaurant?And I am still not over Khanak's reaction when Shantanu saw Sunny!