Users

Frequent Posters

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Shweta shut Dolly up? How exactly?

I think reverse is right Dolly Shut Sweta today
when Dolly said why did you not leave when you gave big bashan of zameer when sameer left she had no answer

Big Boss should have left the fights go on for some time between ST and Dolly and see the true colors in Colors channel

colors can change thier channel slogan to aao hamare channel mein logo ke sahi colour dekathe hai (which will show ST in her true avatar)

When I heard she never met Dolly in real life how does the incident happen between her ex hubby and dolly and I think dolly got some inside information about ST that is why she got so scared when she saw dolly first time and it looks like they had some bad transactions for some shows.But ST denying the whether she had BF or not after that i do not trust any words.

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

What happened to all those big words like 'learning curve' and 'psychoanalysis' etec etc. If you are such an intellectual, like your post implied, don't give up so easily. Bring it on. πŸ˜› I think you are 'Dolly Bindra type people' and hence that nasty judmental post by you. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

you got same problem like ashmit.. that is all i can say..πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Okay burn a new CD ......you must have played the old CD too many times that now its not working !!

We are meeting at Inner Harbour naa ....give me CD there .........

Make sure ............no Raja chaudhari in CD

I shall full fill your desire KB. So yeah, I will surely bring it for you. After all, you have shown your dedication towards Shweta for almost 3 long months, and it's pretty visible that you need it!!!!

You indirectly meant, you need Raja's CD too. Unfortunately, I don;t even know who he is, so you got to find out yourself πŸ˜Š
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

ofcourse !!!  You can not ignore us .........so we can't ignore you !!

Its funny that you are calling other dolly style .....πŸ˜†   Self-introspection highly recommeded πŸ˜†

good something you should consider πŸ‘
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Aaj Sabki PHATIIIIIIIIIIIIII 🀣 Shweta showed Dolly her actual aukaat and position 🀣..

Wanna see a repeat of the same thing twice or thrice more πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

And that Ugly character Dolly would end up in Boohooohoooing 🀣 It was such pleasure to my eyes πŸ˜ƒ

LOVE the fact that NONE of the celebs want this foul mouth UGLY character win the show πŸ˜†/.. She was exposed BADLY by Shweta πŸ˜†
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

I think reverse is right Dolly Shut Sweta today
when Dolly said why did you not leave when you gave big bashan of zameer when sameer left she had no answer

My thoughts exactly! She got up & left before Dolly started
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lathika4u

i never posted anything abusive !! it is evident of dolly character in her supporters too.. lying to the core..πŸ˜†

You didn't? Liar liar........πŸ˜› πŸ˜› That below post of yoursis being judgemental and abusive to forum members who like someone on the SHOW. You have memory problems, kya? πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: lathika4u

Dolly know nothing about shweta..!! when khali asked shweta about how she knows dolly, Shweta told him that she is meeting dolly for the first time in BB house.. and she even told khali to check with Dolly whether shweta is telling the truth or not... so what dolly knows about shweta is all her imaginations, and whatever she is speaking about shweta is out of jealousy nothing else... whatever dolly says she knows about shweta is all lies.. people who loves dolly and her character shows that how much dolly style is integrated into their own character and behaviour.. dolly too love gossip..  good match of characters here.. and my sympathies with you..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Well we bash everybody for no reason but only u have the problem.. we have soo many better things to do in life other than defending Dolly, Shweta, Veena etc etc.. but sadly everybody doesnt get the meaning of fun..πŸ˜›

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

🀣 Over-Obsessed Shweta Fanz πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think, Me, Sabz, faraan, Pinky, lathika and the rest of us stand NOWHERE in fronta these obsession πŸ€ͺKabul video and all that.. GREAT research on her.. Lemme know if I can help 🀣

I am feeling like crying Guddu coz I can't give this much time to Shweta whereas non fanz can. πŸ˜­
I got to leave again πŸ˜­

I shall join you all shortly thoughπŸ˜ƒ

Keep rocking and make sure to use ST formula as needed------> Ignorance is a bliss sometimeπŸ˜ƒ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: romiosugar

I shall full fill your desire KB. So yeah, I will surely bring it for you. After all, you have shown your dedication towards Shweta for almost 3 long months, and it's pretty visible that you need it!!!!

You indirectly meant, you need Raja's CD too. Unfortunately, I don;t even know who he is, so you got to find out yourself πŸ˜Š

Sabz.. Raja is Shweta's nautanki Husband..πŸ˜› And like Dolly, he too was brought to BB for Shweta😳

U forgot him?😭