prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Sonia you rock 🤣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

No, you're the first person I came across who is so extremely PROUD of being manner less, fake and zameer less. Ignorant too. But I guess people like you exist too. It's just that I am not used to such FAKE people in my life.

You def are VERY manner-less!👍🏼 and I don't talk to ignorant people so yeah ..

Peace.

yes dear  I AM SO PROUD of it.. and very happy too..  and it look like you do talk to ignorant people that is why you replied..😆.. shows your FAKE character//
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

😆 😆 First she talks like Dolly Bindra, all judgemental and generalizing based on ppl's likes/dislikes and then says she is ignorant and zameerless. Nice going. 🤣

Are mujhe to ABC alag hai bhi sikhaya tha I remember...
Mere gyan ki potli to phul phul ke bas phat ne ki der hai aaj 😆

Originally posted by: STRocks

Wana watch ST . ..all alone huh ??

You are most welcome to join me sonia 😊
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

And you talk to? Those 500 IDs...ypu must have MPD by now. Go check what that means. 😛 😛 
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: romiosugar

LOL.......i was not laughing but did not feel sad at all coz she deserves that loneliness and ignorance from other housemate!!! 

Shweta rocked while Dolly sucked to hell!!! 

i never posted anything abusive !! it is evident of dolly character in her supporters too.. lying to the core..😆

it was pretty much required. .when you guys can bash ST without having any logical reason then we are forced to presume such things. .cause normally , educated civilized people dont prefer an abusive bitch like dolly

and dont say that dolly is atleast not fake like ST.. .mannerism has to be shown everywhere whether fake or real. . When you visit someone house , do you show them what you do @ house?? 

certainly everyones parents tell them to behave in front of others.. .but seems like DOlly has either not learned or been taught such things

No. There was absolutely NO need to make personal comments on anyone.

Don't like Dolly ? Go bash her dude. Like I give a damn. I don't care yaa .. Bash anyone! Who are they to get  upset/excited/angry about ? They DO NOT make the slightest bit of difference to my life.

But my friends do matter to me. If your ignorant. mannerless, zameerless and fake friend (as she puts it ) is going to disrespect them then please expect the same 😃 Thanks.

So lesson of the day " Dont Give UP"  😆   ..........
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lathika4u

yes dear  I AM SO PROUD of it.. and very happy too..  and it look like you do talk to ignorant people that is why you replied..😆.. shows your FAKE character//

well i m happy to know u too : ) cus u r defo very unique... proud of being mannerless, zameerless!!!!!! one of a kind !!!! and yes I like talkin to ignorant ppl.... cus i like a gud laff : )

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aur haar kay jitney waley ko bazzigar kehtey hain 😆

pehle jeet to jaao.. warna kahin bandar na kahelao.. jo jeta wo baazigar jo haara woi bandar.. thts how the saying goes.. ofcourse u didnt know