Shweta shut DOLLY Dada up =))

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
It was simply GREAT how Shweta shut Dolly's BIG mouth up in tonight's epi 🤣

Dolly was saying something about how Shweta said she feels problem in feeding Khali.. And Shweta picked that up and smashed her 🤣 It was amazing how she explained it to Khali and Khali agreed to her and Dolly was bowled and tried to manage her fakeness with a FAKE smile 🤣 Neither Ashmit, nor Khali seemed to be convinced by Dolly's fakeness 🤣

Baahar aayi Dolly ki so called Sacchai😆 Sacchai ki murat😆 In the end, she was crying, and for a change, nobody came to wipe her tears😆 GREAT going bacchoo😆

LOVED that.. Dolly stumped😆😆 I hope Shweta treats Dolly like this in some more 2/3 epis😆
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆that sounds fun to watch
Dolly never meant when she said sorry to Shweta.

She was forced by Bigg Boss and Salman to do so.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  even i liked dt scene when st explained , several times i noticed about dolly when she  sees condition   around , nobody  supporting her , she uses tricks of instigating  for inmates as she did today .. , loved d way khali agreed  to shweta,
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindo2

big boss and salman have no other work in this world that they'l force dolly, khud dolly pe jokes crack karte karte bhul gaye ki dolly ko force karna mumkin hi nahi namumkin he
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Running to watch the episode right now....YAY😳

Amen, just finished watching it, and I must salute Shweta for using her brain rightly 👏
Shweta, you are a star with brain and beauty. You exactly know how to shut up/avoid/confront a person like Dolly 👍🏼. Well done 👏

Keep it up while you are there😃😆
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: roshnii

big boss and salman have no other work in this world that they'l force dolly, khud dolly pe jokes crack karte karte bhul gaye ki dolly ko force karna mumkin hi nahi namumkin he

This is their work buddy

To get Dolly back in the show for cheap TRPs, but since there was a case that it could be shifted to 11 pm time slot, they surely told her to apoplogise

Salman, Bigg Boss and huge fanbase support of Shweta forced her to say "Sorry".  I spit on such 'Sorry '
Edited by milindo2 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: milindo2

Dolly never meant when she said sorry to Shweta.

Agreed😆 Look how she is behaving wid the girl who ran to help her when she fell sick ?🤢
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Seems fun to watch....can't wait.

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Agreed😆 Look how she is behaving wid the girl who ran to help her when she fell sick ?🤢

ehsaan faramosh hai Dolly ek no. ki

Shweta and now Khali