Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Saw the repeat episode........wonder why so much discussion if sweta shuts up dolly.......so long dolly was shutting up sweta but no one foiund anything wrong in that !!!πŸ˜•
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Aaj Sabki PHATIIIIIIIIIIIIII 🀣 Shweta showed Dolly her actual aukaat and position 🀣..

Wanna see a repeat of the same thing twice or thrice more πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

And that Ugly character Dolly would end up in Boohooohoooing 🀣 It was such pleasure to my eyes πŸ˜ƒ

LOVE the fact that NONE of the celebs want this foul mouth UGLY character win the show πŸ˜†/.. She was exposed BADLY by Shweta πŸ˜†

Bari ayi thi Shweta ko expose karnay aur khud expose hogayi..🀣🀣🀣
Kuch expose karnay k lye hota to karti na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

My thoughts exactly! She got up & left before Dolly started

samir hota.. tu kabhi nahi jaati.... cus samir wud hav stood up for her !!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
koi bachaa nahi uske liye... tu khud bach k bhag gayi.. lols !! in short totay udd gaye ! 

Originally posted by: susan29

Saw the repeat episode........wonder why so much discussion if sweta shuts up dolly.......so long dolly was shutting up sweta but no one foiund anything wrong in that !!!πŸ˜•

LOL ...There is absoultely no discussion about that here πŸ˜† 

People are stating that those who like dolly ...there are also like dolly in real life πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Are mujhe to ABC alag hai bhi sikhaya tha I remember...
Mere gyan ki potli to phul phul ke bas phat ne ki der hai aaj πŸ˜†

LMAO!! Kitne gyaani logh milte hain. Jab samne se log sawal kate hain toh phuss ho jaate hain. Kinda like DOlly who they claim to hate. πŸ˜›
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: susan29

😭 because it's rare and it happened towards the end of the show.. MUCH awaited moment 😭

u dont think we should celebrate?😭

Originally posted by: lathika4u

you may like to talk to ignorant people, but i don't like to talk to intelligent dolly character people GN 

Keep talking Lathika .. you might just make sense!!

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Bari ayi thi Shweta ko expose karnay aur khud expose hogayi..🀣🀣🀣
Kuch expose karnay k lye hota to karti na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hope Khali Ashmit and Shweta continue treating her like shit inside the house.. That's what she deservesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: STRocks

i used the word bash becuz u guys call it the way.. i say
criticize..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh here comes Milind's buddy.. how can i forget u guys are match made in heaven of friends.. i never abuse any body... i respect senior members.. i dont bash other humans like ST... who are those other Humans BTW???? i criticize a celebrity and its very much of my right... and Plus i do it without being personal..πŸ˜›

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

You didn't? Liar liar........πŸ˜› πŸ˜› That below post of yoursis being judgemental and abusive to forum members who like someone on the SHOW. You have memory problems, kya? πŸ˜‰

what is abusive here??  please learn the meaning of abusive and write honey.. i was giving an analysis of DB character and why people like this character and my reasons for that.. 

yes i do have short term memory problem and i am a liar too.. what to do.. by nature.. you please get hold of some one to take out your frustrations..