Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i like old movies, it was beautiful and the only moive i like is moive like HSSH type of movie

and yes sehsaw it and then she even put Rated R for kids under 20 lol

HSSH? I M LAZY 2 THINK
blissfull thumbnail
@banii true
WHATEVEA old movies i saw they were beautifull nowadays all movies r too commercial

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: subia-17

banii tell me abt u idiots ki first meeting n u r reason behind joining IF n TILL NOW U R best part/memory abt IF i m asking till now 'coz they r some good memories gonna come in future😊

our first meeting, haha it was so funny and yet cute.

vidya- i used to write siddhima analysis after every episode and so did norzar, and vidya used to comment in our post, she used to love reading the analysis we did, then one day she pm me about her vm gallery, and i was like do i even now her, b/c i never talked to her nor is she my friend, i thought she was other groupe fans, then i told her ok i will check it out later, after dew days pass by i finally check it, and i was amazed, b/c she also had only siddhima scene, and i was liek BINGO!!!!! she is the best source for me, since i also make vms, and this scene will help me do my vm faster, then i keep commenting in her gallery, after every episode iw ould thank her for downloading only siddhima scene and she used to give me a hug and thank back, then one day she came into SR AT, and BAME!!!! we became friends from that day, we pulled each other legs, fought against other people, she had by back while i had hers, we were instantly link and understood each other and from there we became best friend.
.Shiva. thumbnail
@subi
it is hum saat saat hai😆
blissfull thumbnail

our first meeting, haha it was so funny and yet cute.

vidya- i used to write siddhima analysis after every episode and so did norzar, and vidya used to comment in our post, she used to love reading the analysis we did, then one day she pm me about her vm gallery, and i was like do i even now her, b/c i never talked to her nor is she my friend, i thought she was other groupe fans, then i told her ok i will check it out later, after dew days pass by i finally check it, and i was amazed, b/c she also had only siddhima scene, and i was liek BINGO!!!!! she is the best source for me, since i also make vms, and this scene will help me do my vm faster, then i keep commenting in her gallery, after every episode iw ould thank her for downloading only siddhima scene and she used to give me a hug and thank back, then one day she came into SR AT, and BAME!!!! we became friends from that day, we pulled each other legs, fought against other people, she had by back while i had hers, we were instantly link and understood each other and from there we became best friend.

awwwww this is soo cute n i must tell u were meno banii 4 making vm's u use 2 comment

mahn i so regret nt joining n being active on IF when sidhiima were beautifull n pure

.Shiva. thumbnail
and how i met harshu and zarqa, they will tell you by themselves😆
blissfull thumbnail

@subi

it is hum saat saat hai😆

ohk dumbo me bt i have watched that movie like number f times whenever its on tv
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello my fav. people...What's up?
I am just here to say Hi to everyone as I have to go for grocery shopping.  😛
Zarqa how's the weather today??? 😉
Bee after who are you today? 😆 😛
Subia and Noorya Happy Married Life...⭐️ 🤣

Have fun and catch u all later. 😛

blissfull thumbnail

and how i met harshu and zarqa, they will tell you by themselves😆

y u r tierd f tying or u did something mischevious

blissfull thumbnail
hello ash

super duper update i must say n 2 u r shock me n noorya r no more married 'coz its seems that u n i have commited EMA🤣🤣🤣

ANYWAYS u do u r grocerry shopping in peace n dont worry abt these nikammis 'coz i will handle them😆