..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
sounds great...do continue soon!
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh gosh! Sajjal  🤗
This sounds like a beautiful story! And I love the way you've penned down the prologue! It's just amazingly good!

And aww, I think the patient is her daughter :(((
I would love to read this one! =))
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice..
add me in ur pm list plz
munni_sheela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luved the concept
add me to ur pm list

@ all - Thank You Guys, I won't be replying to your comments, because ..well i don't have that much time. either reply to your comments or update? i think all would prefer update😆. But do comment as i would love to read them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Past Grivences

"Nupur thats the only way and you know it too" Sara moved forward her hand and placed it upon nupur to comfort her, but at this moment nothing could make those precious tears stop, "Nupur please stop crying" she said pleading, but nupur knew she couldn't stop these tears even if she wanted.

"See, Nupur your a doctor yourself you know the procedure better than me" nupur tried to say something but split into tears.

"You need to be strong, nupur we as your friends will always be there for you, But you need to this for yourself and ...."

"Neil, why don't you understand its been 5 years, he doesn't even know" Neil looked up suprised by her outburst, "doesn't even know what nupur?"

Nupur sighed and wiped away a lone tear that was trailing down her cheeks, " he doesn't even know Khushi exists" Sara frowned at nupurs words along with neil who was abit taken back by this confession, " Nupur he is her father"

"No he is not" Nupur got up angrily, " he is nothing to khushi, I'm her mother and father both" Sara placed her hand on nupurs shoulder and turned her around, " Nupur this is about khushi, you are going to have to leave behind your differences"

"I agree with sara" neil added walking towards the girl, " nupur we don't have much time left"

"guys you don't understand" nupur tried to explain but her words kept on getting choked up in her throat.

"okay first calm down" Neil along with Sara helped nupur take a seat and gave her a glass of water, " now tell " neil asked.

"He never wanted her" Nupur said sadly, stuttering between her breaths.

"what do you mean, he never wanted her?"

"He told me told me to abort the child, when i told him i was preganant" Sara shook her head in disbelieve, " I did what he said first time around, but second time around i just couldn't, i knew i would not be able to live with myself if i killed my own child, so i didn't tell him i was preganant...and during that time everything changed between us so i was compelled to walk out"

Neil walked back to the desk, " Nupur, i understand what you are saying but you have to tell him about Khushi otherwise, i'm sorry to say but she has very few breaths left" Nupur raised her hand to stop him, " don't say that Neil, khushi is my everything"

"look Nupur, you have to accept the truth without that bone marrow Khushi indeed is just a guest in this world" Nupur closed her eye painfully, the bear image of her daughter closing her eyes infront of her was killing her every second. She had to do something, at this moment her first priority was khushi.

Sara bent down infront of nupur, " Nupur, why are you so afraid to tell him the truth?"

"i don't want him to khushi away from me" Neil looked up confused, " but i thought you said , he didn't want children"

"neil that was five years ago, who knows what he wants now, all i know is if ever found out that khushi was his daughter than he would stop at nothing to take her away from me. Thats what he always did take away everything that was dear to me"

"Nupur, I understand its hard but you have to take this step, you have to tell him about khushi"

Nupur wipped away her tears and stood up gradually with a stern face, " I need time to think guys" Sara nodded looking at neil, as they understood she needed time to think to herself.

Nupur walked out of the office with the images of khushi flashing in her mind, her daughter, her everything, her reason for living. She had to save her, even if meant going away from her.

She walked to the children's ward, and headed inside with a cheerful smile on her face. She didn't want to upset kushi. As she walked inside she found all the kids gathered in the center playing with the toys but khushi was missing from there. Nupur walked to her room and found her busy with something.

" Hi " khushi looked up cheerfully, one looked at this child face and no one would have thought she was suffering from cancer. She was dressed a peacock colored dress and her what had been left of it were nicely pulled back by a hair band.

"mama" she said joyly standing on the bed to hug nupur, who instantly found her arms around her angel never wanting to let her go, " i love you khushi,i love you very much beta"tears brimmed in her eyes but she controlled them parting from khushi.

"so mama ki jaan, what are you doing?" Khushi smiled and extended a paper towards nupur, " wow, a drawing, mere liye?" khushi nodded cutely and moved forward to nupurs side.

"see mama, i draw me, you papa ..we a family mama" Nupur controlled her emotions and smiled, " wow, khushi this is amazing, i will put this in my office okay?" khushi nodded terminally and placed her head in nupurs lap, " mama"

Nupur stroked khushi's hair softly, " hmm..."

"mama..where is papa? Nupur stopped smiling and looked down perplexed, she didn't know what to say. Khushi had always questioned about her father but everytime nupur would make up an excuse and make her forget about it. But today she was knew, there was no way out, khushi wanted her answers, sadly she had none for her, ".papa will come very soon, he said he misses khushi very much" Khushi giggled, " no you lie, mama! papa no like khushi" nupur fumbled with her words not knowing what to say, " No way, khushi is a very good baccha, everyone likes her right?" khushi nodded no sadly looking away, " mama i wanna see papa"

Nupur had enough of this emotional turmoil at the moment, she picked up khushi and placed her on the bed, " beta mama has to go check patients, but mama will back very soon. Until than i will send sara khala okay" khushi nodded, as nupur leapt towards the door and headed before she had to face anymore of khushi;s question. Khushi was four years old, and her questions would only become more persistent as she would become older, where would she bring her the answers as to where her father was? and why hadn't he met her once from the day she was born? But the biggest question of all was for nupur, would she go back to where she walked from 5 years ago.

It have been severely raining outside, the rain was pelting the car and the sounds of those tiny droplets could be heard miles away yet they brought something soothing to nupurs ears and eyes, they made her forget all about her worries and that is until the car screeched infront of a house and she stepped outside.

Within a few seconds she was drenched from head to toe, yet it didn't matter, her eyes were fixed upon the house as it brought back many painful memories. She cried yet it was impossible to differ between her tears and the rain maybe thats exactly what she wanted..to get lost and not know the difference between right and wrong. Her eyes casted upon the same door, that had been her exist out of that house five years ago, she stood holding the car for support to maintain her balance.

*Flashback*

"i'm leaving" she said softly between her tears, but he showed no indifference.

"I don't care you can go anywhere and i won't care" he replied angrily thrusting his hand on the table. Nupur stepped forward but than stopped.

She turned herself around headed for for the gate, praying that he would stop her at any moment but he didn't and thats when she realized....

*Flashback ends"

The noise of the rain brought her out of her thoughts and she turned away from the house but as her eyes layed on the picture of khushi placed in her car, she hardened her heart, stiffened her posture and headed towards the house.

Her hand terribly shook as she raised it to ring the bell, her mind was playing several games with her but she didn't let them get to her, instead she thought of khushi and every doubt in her mind vanished off.She waited awhile but no replied, she rang the bell again yet again no one answered.

She turned away feeling dejected but suddenly someone called out to her, " miss....." nupur instantly turned around and her heartbeat stopped. Those same dark brown eyes melting her inside still today, those same expressions...everything it was the same.

"Nupur?" and that name, it still felt so good to hear it from his lips, she closed her eyes in awe only to open them up again.she stood there getting drenched before him not saying one word to him.

"come inside" he walked outside and helped her into the house. Nupur looked around noticing nothing had changed, everything was still kept to her liking. In the corner was their wedding picture still adorning the place she had put it on.

He gave her a towel and wrapped it around her to stop her from shivering, " coffee or tea?" he asked sincerely.

"coffee, " he was about to head towards the kitchen when nupur held on to his hand, " I'm sorry mayank" his eyes widened inshock watching her split into tears right before him.

Mayank helped her to the couch and sat beside her, " whats wrong?" he asked rubbing her hands to bring some warmth into them

"Mayank look whatever happened 5 years ago, i can never forget that but..." she stopped in her tracks as he watched her with a keen eye. She opened up her purse and pulled out a picture.

"but what nupur?" he asked impatiently

" but i can never forget that you are the father of our child" mayanks hold on her hand slipped away as he watched her place a picture on the table. It was of nupur, she was holding a baby in her arms and she was wrapped into a pink blanket.

"Nupur..." mayank picked up the picture slowly, fumbling around with his words not knowing what to say next. he loving traced the picture with his hand and felt his eyes become wet........

He composed himself and looked towards nupur, ' our child..." nupur nodded as he looked at her in disbelieve.

"Mayank i know this is all shocking for you, but i had no other choice" mayank was still lost in his trance and not listening to one word she was saying.

" Mayank please forgive, but i need your help"mayank was still in his thoughts avid to nupurs words.

His mind was happy yet somewhere he was angry and hurt at nupur for hiding such a big secret from him. He was a father and she kept him in the dark for the past five years.

"this means you were preganat when you left?" Nupur nodded,

"why didn't you tell me?" Nupur looked away,these same questions yet she had no answers to them.

"i know i did wrong and I'm sorry but mayank...." mayank stopped her, " Nupur how could you keep me away from my child for five years"

Nupur wiped away her tears, " just like how i kept myself away from you these five years"

"nupur that is different!" nupur looked up madly, ' how is that different, you left me no choice"

"you had a choice, yet you just thought it was not important for our daughter to know she had a father" he yelled at her, " a guy who could never become a good husband, would suddenly want to become a good father right?" Mayank turned away and closed his eyes.

"Nupur just leave, i don't have anything to say to you" Nupur cursed herself and reminded herself of the reason she was here, she was not here to fight with mayank rather to tell him about khushi.

"JUST LEAVE" mayank screamed pointing towards the door, " mayank atleast hear me out"

"Nupur leave before either of us say something we would regret" Nupur sniggered, " i think we already crossed those boundaries years ago"

"we?'

"yes we" nupur answered back calmly.

"It was not we, it was you who left"

"but you left me no other choice" Mayank walked towards her angrily and pushed her to the wall, " nupur how could you not tell me about my daughter all these years"

Nupur looked away as tears fell from her eyes, " mayank she has cancer"...his hold on her shoulders dropped...and he looked at her queitly.

----------------------------------------------

like i said the story is short one, i have planned it to be 7 parts so lets see how it all works out.

Thank You for the encouragement guys.

Do comment/Do Criticize.

Sajjal

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
hey saj..........OMG......i am the first one.....this is the first time i have come first in your ff.....it really feels great yaar....ok now coming back to the update

you know what saj...i always loved your writting but this ff ....after reading this one the respect has increased more and more for you and your ff.....truly you are an amzing writer

gosh such a painful part............i am just speechless.....dont know what to say....... khushi is such a cute girl and she's suffering from cancer....mayank didnt want khushi......gosh why do he always do this.......i am so angry on him.......i guess khushi will need her siblings bone marrow and for that mayank and nupur will have to come together....again my prediction.....i hope khushi will be alright...i wonder how nupur will forgive mayank.....its really difficult ....please continue soon

love
fia

Edited by tasfia123 - 13 years ago
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whhat a start yaar???????????? ur last made me in a great shock............pls continue soon dear........................................
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice start............
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm it ws sooo beautifully written all mayank's feelings,nupur;s pain n khushi's questioning eyes....m in love wid it....as u cn call it LOVE AT 1ST SIGHT😆
ok jokes apart oh hw cud mayank hav done dat to nupur he gave her immnese pain, he ws da 1 who didnt want a child n now hes worried abt khushi...wow jus hated dis fact
awww nupur has to go again thru all da pain....sooo sad
btw kovely n suc a quick update thx for dat😊
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
what a shocking start
i hope npurs prediction abt mayank taking khushi away from her is false
i know in the end their true love wil win 

waiting for the next udpate eagerly