Mayank&Nupur:HumSafar - Last Part Page 37

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys, I know i'm crushed for time at the bear moment due to my Job, but when i make promises i always intend to keep them no matter what comes or goes. Hence this story was promised to a dear friend so i had to write it. But that does not mean i will forget "Tumhe Haq Hai" for that is my first FF and i intend to focus on that story much more than this. But i thought to start it also so i don't forget to keep my promise.

Anyway, I know I have made you cry so much with Tumhe Haq Hai, so this will be also a emotional rollercoaster but there are no divorces here.๐Ÿ˜†

HumSafar - Tum dena saath mera

A mother by dire circumstances lands by at the same house she had walked out on 5 years ago. But the only difference is that she is there for her daughter she needs to save her and the only way to do that is go back to her dreaded past.

A story about a husband and wife who overcome their dfferences for their children....but can a wife ever forgive her husband for walking out on her the time she needed him the most?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Its a short story only 6 - 10 Parts. And My first FF will always remain my first priority.

-Sajjal-

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prolouge

"Dr Sharma to the Emergency ward, Dr Sharma Please report to ER right this moment" the same line repeated over and over again into the silenced filled hallways of the hospital, usually a hospital was suppose to be busy and alert but because it was night time, all had taken to their shifts disregarding everything else's.

"Dr. Sharma, Paging Dr. Sharma to report to ER right this moment. Dr Sharma" the same voice again filled the halls, but again there was no response.

"Sir, i have tried Paging her but there is no response" a startled nurse spoke into the phone responding to her senior doctors.

"Okay sir, I will check right this second" the nurse dropped the phone and ran through the halls and finally to land up next to a cabin that read, Dr. N. Sharma, she thought for a second and than opened the door walking right in without knocking on the door.

She was suprised to see the lady fast asleep with her head on her desk, while her hands were clutching a picture tightly.

"Doctor" the nurse yelled out, but the lady still did not respond, " Doctor" with alittle shaking, her eyes flicked open instantly to come into veiw of a picture. A picture of her and in her arms cuddled a baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

"Doctor they need you in the ER, right this moment" the doctor got up picking up her stethoscope, along with her card and followed the nurse after giving a one long look to the picture adorned on her desk.

She pushed through the doors of her ER and met with the senior doctors who were discussing among themselves, but queitened as they saw her enter, " whats wrong?" Dr sharma questioned checking the clipboard that held the patients history, before she could read further. The Nurse started to dress her for the OP.

"Will someone tell me about the case?" But all remained queit, as neither had the courage to tell her what was awaiting next for her, " Dr. Singhgania, whats the patients status report?" but he turned away not having the ability to face her.

"Dr. Sara?" still no response. angered by the silence in the room, she pulled away the curtains and her heart skipped a beat as her eyes widened in shock. Her hands trembled as they slowly slid down the curtain, she turned around slowly, " I can't do this operation"

"You have to doctor sharma" but she pushed through all and ran outside with tears trailing down her cheeks. Once outside in the halls, she took a seat on the bench placed to accomodate visiting guests and family family members of patients. She was still shaking, the mere image of the figure lying away in the bed wouldn't leave her, those pales eyes boring into her heres and the hands trying to reach out to her.

"Nupur......" the girl on the bench instantly looked up, " Sara i can't do this...i can't operate on my own ............" before she could even complete her sentence she spilt into tears.

-----------------------------------------------

Enjoy =)

Love Sajjal

Index

Past Grivences - Page 5

Reunion - Pg 10

I'm Filth - Pg 15

Pancakes? - Pg 20

Sometime thats just the way it is - Pg 26

You and I collide - Pg 31

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
.Rabia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome concept
and prologue is also great
do cont soon
and add me to pm list
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wao Sajal so emotional prologue 
Love to read more
plz cont soon and dont forget to pm me
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmmm Interesting start๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wonder who the figure on the bed was.....๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Well Meethi...you know you gotta PM me...that goes without say๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And i am  SOOOOO EAGER to see how you handle this story...and of course even more eager to read it...as i usually am๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am sure you will do perfect justice to this story as well...Awaiting the first chapter๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a concept...........u really make ur brain work overtime ha๐Ÿ˜†.................... the person on bed is her daughter hai na๐Ÿค”...................okk ready for one more roller coaster with U n our Mayur r always a treat๐Ÿ˜ƒ..................just go ahead..................thnx for pm..................!!!
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
hey

nice concept...liked the prologue alot...
continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
do pm me...๐Ÿ˜Š

divya
tellycrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The concept is pretty clear  from the prologue and I can see that it is going to be an interesting FF๐Ÿ˜ƒ Do PM me for this one too!๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by tellycrazy - 13 years ago
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very touching prologue!! Seems very interesting...

I'm a bit confused though. She didn't know her child (assuming) was in the hospital...so the child doesn't live with her? And where is Mayank?  I guess it will be revealed in the future chapters but I couldn't help post it.

LOoking forward to it.