Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeshoe thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tired yaar. I am such a procrastinator. !
OMG btw i am doing research paper stuff too lol
How are you ? :]

Neeshoe thumbnail
Shehn reply a lil Faster Please LOL 😃
Leve thumbnail
sorrry dearrrr.. mom aa gye theee! 😊
Leve thumbnail
m fine thanks nissa! 😛 tired of this project thingiee! 😡
Neeshoe thumbnail
LOL Meri maa toh Sleepin So No  Worries 😃
She is Sick. I am so screwed Shen. I barely started the project and the first part is due tomorrow. ! Crapp .
Wut's yur Research On?
Leve thumbnail

omg! whts ur project onnn???

mine is abt how emancipation affected the civil war!! its soo freakin borin'! 😡 i mean i keep saying the same damn thing over and over againnn.. seriusly getting on my nervesss!! U have a lottt to dooo.. is ur topic easyyy??? first part means ur first paragraphh?? u done with thesis yet??? i think thesis is the hardest partt!

and tc of ur  mom 😛
Neeshoe thumbnail
hehe I will Don't worry. My mom's sick all the time.. 🤔
Bad immune system? LOL. My topic is the execution of the Rosenbergs. haha no not the first paragraph. i am SO WAY BEHIND THAT lol. like the first part - find some sources, take notes, find books on topics, and fill out this graphic organizor which i haven't done yet :( eww Civil war, omg hated that.  Did so much of those in 8th Grade 🤢
Leve thumbnail
the thing is tht i myself picked the topicc !! 😡 i just had to pick something tht changed the society and my genius brain picked thiss! i just hOPEE tht i get 5 pages downnn..
LOLzzz! wht is rosenbergss??? aaahhhhh the sourcess and the infoo... they r kinda easyyy.. just print up anythinggg related to ur topiiccc.. hopefully ur teacher wont luk closely! 😃
Neeshoe thumbnail
I think He Will yaar. Like the rubric is like so picky and strict & i m like oh yaay Great . I am gonna Fail :(
..I picked the topic myself too .. Stupid Me ! 🤔
hahaah Rosenbergs - so they were accused of sending atom bomb secrets to Soviet union during Cold war times. idk if guilty or not. have to search. Hate it .

bajajnprerna4ev thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello guys lol

i am behind on my project too.... doing it on how Ulysses grant led Union to a victory in Civil War Outline is due next week and meri teacher she wants to see each one of us individually so she will know who is fakin it and who isn't lol😕 m screwed