|Love In 10 Days| AR - FF| Upd.Pg. 129 |

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

***LOVE IN 10 DAYS***

HEY GUYS,😊

CONCEPT-ARMAAN is a senior doctor,just when a new intern DR.RIDDHIMA GUPTA enters his life...anjali,muskaan & rahul are also senior doctors...atul has left them because of anji...(will reveale in d future parts)...armaan is always a bit dprssd about atul...THIS FF folows d love story of ARMAAN & RIDDHIMA...their love in only 10 days...cause TIME NEVER MATTERS,WHAT MATTERS IS TRUE LOVE...THEY FALL in love and face all the Problems together...SO HERE THEIR JOUNEY BEGINS...😳

JOIN THEM IN THEIR JOURNEY...😳

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

PART 1:-

armaan-so here are your duties...please report to them immedtly...thankyou...!!!!!!!!!!

armaan was busy looking at the files.all the interns go for their duties...just then rahul,muskaan & anjali come...

anji-i told u rahul ki india hi jeetegi...dekha nahi sewaag ne kaise tere england ke players ke chakke chuda die...

rahul-ha ha...as if har baar india jeetti hain..!!!!

muskaan-oyye ullu ka pattha,har baar india hi jeetti hain..aakhir they all are CHAMPS...

On hearing d word "CHAMP"...armaan rmmbrd his champ...he then closed his eyes and rmmbrd everybit of it...

"hye...mera naam ATUL JOSHI HAIN,...AUR AAPKA...???"

then he rmmbrd all the problems in which atul was always & always dere to suport him...

"arrey tu chinta kyun karta hain...tera champ hain na tere saath...!!"

HIS 1st prnk with atul..."arrey mam ye mobile phone mera nahi hain...ye...ye mere pocket main kaha se aaya..."

he opened his eyes & saw rahul,muski & anji staring at him in guilty feeling...

rahul-armaan...wo...we r sor...

armaan(cuts him)-nai...yaar...listen i...i need to go...catch u guys later...

he then closed his file nd rushed from there...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN FIRE EXIT...

armaan came running cause he no more could control his emotions,he came inside...first he placed his hand on the wall to support himself & then he slowly sat down not beleiving dat NOW WHAT SHIT HIS LIFE HAS BECOME...tears were themselves rolling down his cheeks...he never wanted to cry since it has been 2 years now...!!!!!!!!

HA TALKED TO HIMSELF

"kyun...kyun champ kyun...kyun toone aisa kia...kyun...ek tu hi to tha jisne mujhe har galti pe daata...jab bhi main ladkhadaya..tab toone mujhe sambhaala...ek tu hi to tha jiske saath main har problem share kar sakta tha...KYUN...plzzz waapas aaja...tere BHAI ko apne CHAMP ki zaroorat hain...plzzz waapas aaja..."

Only that very moment a hand came on his shoulders...

girl-excuse me...ye dr.armaan mallik kaha milenge...?

ARMAAN,the moment he turned around,he hugged that girl without even seeing her face...he needed someone...he tightly hugged her as if he wanted to just kill out all the problems in his life...he cried immensely...

girl-uhummm...ehh...are you...are you fine...!!!

ARMAAN then realized what he was doing.HE was hugging an unknown girl...he immedtly broke d hug...his eyes were filled with tears...his nose was red...and his eys focused on the floor in embarsmnt...

armaan-ehh...actually..i m.i am sorry...wo main..ehh...

girl-it is...it is ok...by the way hua kya tha..

armaan-nothing...actually i was just...i mean...

girl-don't worry...feel free to tell me...

armaan-nothing it was just...some personel issue...samajh nahi aa raha ki kya karu...kabhi kabar man to karta hain ki bas mar jao...kyunki main ZINDA rehe kar hi APNE AAP KO MAAR RAHA HOON...zndagi ek...ek...(he again cried terribly...nto knowing to whom he was saying this...he just wanted someone)

girl-i am sorry for whatever has happened to you...i wish i could help...i m vry sorry...

HER INNOCENCE bought a smile on his face...he just laughed out...but just a bit...

armaan-no...no...dnt be sorry nd thanks for consoling me...mujhe uski zaroorat thi...

they both as usually had an eye-contact...armaan knew that he never before knew this girl...but it was like..they know each other from ages...

then the girl finally came out of the eye contact...

girl-ehhh...by the way i m riddhima...RIDDHIMA GUPTA...NEW INTERN...

armaan-oh...ya...i am DR.ARMAAN MALLIK...

riddhima(got over excited)-oh...to aap...aa DR.ARMAAN MALLIK HAIN...aap jaante nahi hain main aapki kitni badi fan hoon.,...

armaan-fan...???????????

riddhima(still over-excited as if she had met james bond)-ooppsss...i mean u r my insiration...i follow you...har case jo aap solve karte hain,just hats off to it...just love it...i read all your articles and follow all that u say...YOU'RE SIMPLyTHE BEST...(she said all this in 1 breath)...

armaan-O...K...(raising up his eyebrows)...

riddhima-it is my dream to assist you...

armaan-well...hope your dream comes true.it would be nice working wod u...(wid a smile)...

just then an announcement was made...

"DR.ARMAAN MALLIK,DR.ANJALI MALHOTRA,DR.RAHUL GAREWAAL,DR.MUSKAAN GAREWAAL FOLLOWED BY THE NEW INTERN DR.RIDDHIMA GUPTA,.,...PLEASE ASSEMBLE NEAR THE RECEPTION"

---------------------------------------------
😊so here ends the first part...so guys plzzz do tell me how was it...did u liked it?...if liked den plzzz press the like button and if u want me to u to the pm list then plzzz tell me i will send u a friend request...plzzz comment and tell me if i should make any changes...

luv u all,
samica(karan's angel,miss.ksgian and mrs.mallik)😳
---------------------------------------------
INDEX
PART 1-1
PART 2-2
PART 3-6
PART 4-11
PART 5-14
PART 6-17
PART 7-20
PART 8-24
PART 9-27
PART 10-31
PART 11-34
PART 12-37
PART 13-40
IMP NOTE-44
 part 14-45 
part 15-48
part 16-54
part 17-59
promo for part 18-64
part 18-page 68
part 19-page 73
psrt 20-page 78
part 21-page 83
 part 22-page 90
part 23-page 97
part 24-page 106
part 25- page 117
Part 26- page 129
Edited by ksgforever10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajenluv6 thumbnail
amazing concept love i u done a gr8 job
ammyluvridzi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey awesum ff ad me 2 ur pms list na
anjali_34 thumbnail
wow..... 👏
awesome.......
really yaar.......it was amazing.written soo beautifuly..
fabulous job........
story is really interesting ya....
do update fast........

love 
anjali
nice concept.............
add me to ur pm list dear
anbergosamreen thumbnail
very realistic..and nice..but i don't think  i can imagine riddhima being a "fan" of armaan ..like as soon as they meet ..
but other than that awesome..😊
thanks ill be sure to read every part 
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesum start
waiting fr da nxt update continue soon plz
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part...
will love to read more...
plzz add me to ur pm list............
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part....waiting to read more...do add me to your pm list...
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice starting..:)
luved the part..:)
plzz add me to ur pm list n cont soon..;)
tc :)
Preet <3
HAPPY NEW YEAR..:)