Posted: 13 years ago
sup cncpt frnd.

Update nxt part soon.

T.c.

Anuj.
Amoon.88 thumbnail
fab concept!!!

loved it...continue soon n plzz pm me also whenever u upd8..

AMOON
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon
happy new year to u

love
Riddss
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow sam......osso work gal......i am just waiting for the next update do that soon!!!
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
         ***LOVE IN 10 DAYS***
hey guys,thanks for liking the first part....here is the second part.....please do tell me how was it....and i know i told earlier that i will send a friend request to the people who want PM...but now it is becoming difficult for me so please if u want a PM then you have to send me a friend request.....i am extremely sorry for that😊......i hope you like this😃.....silent readers please atleast press the like button and if you guys can then please comment also😊.....SO HERE IT GOES⭐️⭐️⭐️.....

PART 2:-

AT THE RECEPTION:-

kirti-welcome everyone.......maine aaj ap sabko kisi se milane ke lie bulaaya hain...here she is(facing towards ridz)welcome......i hope aap apna kaam poori imaandaari se karengi....(then she faced towards armaan)dr.armaan....ye aapko assist karengi...so you guys go back and dr.riddhima,dr.armaan aaj aapko aapki duty samjha denge...!!!!

DISMISS EVERYONE...............!!!!!!

AfTeR GaBbAr GoEs-

anji(ro ridz)-hey i'm anjali.....anjali malhotra......

riddhima-hye i m riddhima.....riddhima gupta nice 2 meet u.............

rahul-hye....i m rahul,she is muskaan nd he is armaan......

riddhima-I KNOW HIM.....

everybody had a question mark on dere faces😕............!!!

armaan-iska matlab hai ki hum abhi breifing se pehle mil chuke hain....not in that sense😳..............

everybody nodded..........

every1 left except anjali-

anji(to armaan)-armaan....actually.....subha wo jo.....

armaan-4get it anji.its ok.....i m used to all this now.....chale riddhima......

riddhima-jee........

ARMAAN actually kinda liked riddhima,her innocence,her attitude,her eys nd everything....................he had developed a kind of feeling for ridhima.........😳😳😳

IN ARMAAN'S CABIN:-

armaan(explaining the diagran to ridz)-so this is the way in which the blood travels from this place to this tube.......

the paper was on the table.....riddhima was sitting on armaan's chair whereas armaan was standing and also bending a bit to explain the diagram to ridhima......................riddhima bent a little to understand the diagram which loosend the dori of riddhima's kameez......which also reveiled A BIT OF her cleavage.....acidntly armaan's eyes went there nd he felt embarassing where as riddhima was completely lost in the diagram...

armaan-uhhhhh....riddhima...wo tumhara.....dr.riddhima...........

SHE NEVER REPLIED.....then armaan finally decided to tie her dori himself.....he softly placed his hands on her dori........the moment armaan's warm & sexy hands touched riddhima's bare skin.....she shivered and looked ar armaan........he gave her the "TRUST-ME" look.......they were deeply looking in each other's eyes.....she was lost in his blue,sparkling and as deep as oceans kinda eyes......meanwhile looking at her he tied her dori......riddhima felt embarassing as well as nice to feel the warm touch of armaan's hands...........

ridhima-wo...i m.....am sorry.....i....actually..........mujhe pata hi nahi chala ki kab......

armaan-it's ok......don't feel embarassing.....it is completely fine....so let's go for a coffee waise bhi huma kaam karte hue 6 ghante ho gae hain......

riddhima nodded a yes...........

...................................................................................

IN THE CAFE:-

ARMAAN-phewwwww............aaj to kaafi kaam kar lia......

ridhima-ha....aur kitna maza aaya(got excited)

armaan-MAZA??????????????

riddhima-ha.....i just love working......pata nahi kyun par mujhe kaam karna bohot accha lagta hain..........i just love it.......

armaan was amazed and thought to himself...."pehli baar ek aisi ladki dekhi hain jo apne kaam ko kitna sicerely enjoy karti hain....wow"............

riddhima-u know what...mujhe har jagha case hi cases dikhte hain....AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU......

armaan's eyebrows raised high as soon as he heard the last few words of riddhima.......

armaan-ME.....?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

riddhima-i know that's shocking but that's the truth.....i completely follow you...aap har mushkil se mishkil case ko kitni aassani se solve kar mete hain.....aapka positive attitude.....and.....I JUST LOVE YOU.......

armaan-what..?????????

riddhima-arrey baba........don't get me wrong..............

armaan-phheewww......i thought you were in love with me.....

RIDDHIMA(TO HERSELF)-----"yes"............

armaan-tumne kuch kaha.....???

riddhima-nahi....na....i mean nothing...

armaan-acchhaa.....to tum mujhe ek baat batao....why do u follow me...i mean i am not a kind of a FAMOUS CELEBRITY.........!!!.i am just like other doctors....

riddhima-no there's 1 thing diff about u...........

armaan(eagerly)-kya kya kya....???

ridhima-sorry but even i am not able to find that till today....hehheh(she laughed out loud)..................

just few seconds ago armaan was desperate to know that what is that 1 thing that makes him completely diffrnt 4rom others........but after gtng ridz's answer he smiled out on her cuteness........he then later joined the giggling of riddhima...

riddhima-bas ho gaya ab chale.....

armaan-ha chalo i'll drop u.....

riddhima-kahan..........

armaan-tumhaare ghar aur kaha...........??????

riddhima-par itni jaldi.......it is only 12:15....hum bas...bas itna sa hi kaam karenge..................

.armaan(shocked)agar tum abhi ghar jaa ke soi nahi to kal 9 baje kaam ke lie kaise aaoogi..........??????

riddhima-ok(wid a cute pout)............

armaan-hey be4 leaving(he proceeded hid hand towards her)FRIENDS...?????

riddhima-(while shaking hands)-BESTEST BEST FRIENDS.....(WID A WDE SMILE)

armaan-bestest best friends?????/itni jaldi.....hume mile mushkil se 10 ghante hue hain aur bestest best friends...........

riddhima-arrey WAQT DOESN'T MATTERS....WHAT MATTERS IS UNDERSTANDING.......YOU COMPLETLY UNDERSTD ME AND SO  DO I..........

aftr saying dis she walked off from dere......after ridz went armaan smiled to himself.........

THIS KIND OF A SMILE APPEARED ON ARMAAN'S FACE AFTER 2 YEARS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........................................................................................................................................................

***HoPe YoU aLl LiKe iT***

LuV😳,
SaMiCa(KaRaN'S AnGeL,MrS.mAlLiK & mIsS.kSgIaN)❤️
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept.............
add me to ur pm list
Amoon.88 thumbnail
beautiful...