Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anu πŸ€— πŸ€— this sore throat is horrid 😑 hope you feel better soon. πŸ˜ƒ Party sharty tomorrow!!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
donno if this is posted earlier...... christmas celebration on GHSP sets

\

MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I finally updated...My Nap lasted more than I wanted it to 🀣🀣  I know you guys stayed up for me , so I apologize for the delay.🀣Jokes apart, you guys better read and appreciate my creative writing! Varna,😑 You will get a PM with some not very pleasing pictures! HAAN😎
🀣

I loved the episode it was a complete laugh riot. 🀣 I appreciate Good humor πŸ˜›πŸ€£ It was thoroughly entertaining and it didn't feel forced in anyway. I loved the scene with Maan and geet in the Terrace. Maan and Geet are aware of their effect on each other, and they both use that to their advantage when the need arises. Geet used the same tactic to get her dupatta back from Maan, as Maan did to Geet to get the file today. 😳 The Car scene was also very funny. Geet and her tricks are hilarious. Geet looked adorable with chocolate covered fingers and the look of fake "oops" she gave Maan was so funny.😳 🀣 Maan also did not go weak and managed not to touch her. I must say, way to go Maan I didn't think he could do it. 🀣 I thought you would fail MISERABLY! HAAN 😎🀣🀣

Arjun and Anvesha scene was also interesting for some reason. β“ Was it me or was Annie decent today? Maybe I'm delusional but whatever.πŸ€ͺ🀣 Let's not discuss the Non-existent ones.πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But Arjun must be the worst business man in the world. I mean who dares to show attitude to your client, isn't the client choice that matters? But once again, WHO CARES about the NON-EXISTENT ones.πŸ₯±  I need to keep telling that to myself. Anyway, Brij is looking sexy in that white chef's coat.😳🀣 That's right I said it, now spare me the jokes. 😳 He looks pretty mad when, Arjun asked about the butter chicken. We all know that in Brij's world butter has only ones use and that is to polish the Talwar. 🀣 The way Arjun looked at Brij was kind of weird. I can hear Jaane Kyun in the background. 🀣 I wasn't really sure if he knows of Brij. I'm guessing no, not at this moment at least. πŸ€”

Now the Tub scene was HILARIOUS! It made my favorite comedic Maneet moments list. Wow, DD is brilliant! Geet failed miserably in her attempt to "seduce" Maan and I'm not surprised. I bet Maan will tell her to stop trying to impress him. Geet should stick to doing what comes naturally, her trying means- DISASTER! 🀣 I lost it completely after the "yes, of course". I'm laughing just thinking about it. 🀣 GC, you rock for keeping a straight face when DD was at her comedic best.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I absolutely loved it! 🀣

DD was Brilliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️ GC was also very Good!⭐️⭐️ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sumz

Yar....only if i get time from this STUPID office..😑.....i have office tomorrow as well......

BAD NAA😭😭😭😭😭....but me planning to miss itπŸ˜‰...bad health u seeπŸ˜†

@Anshu

What to do Jaan....climate ka assar.....😭😭😭😭....seasonal change na
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sumz sorry about the sore throat dude...haldi milk?

@anshu....seriously dude, hOS,can I do something about not being there...like not being there
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Gouri ...hey Gouri πŸ€— Awesome pics...didn't see these before. they look like they had a blast. santa hats all perked up! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Gouri

ha ha ha..GHSP team ...they sure are like a family.....closely nitted... they are so happy and enjoying😍
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Gouri...thx! I had not seen all the pics...

MArsh: πŸ‘πŸΌ
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@marsh...πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved your take but I'm still gonna tell on you. I'll  tell Ann about you saying "annie".πŸ˜›
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Bubba....the only thing u can do is reduce the number of posts and make people "NOT" Like your post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it's all based on the # of posts and # of Likes