Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
rinky chill i so laugh at that(thats irk laugh though).... arjun ke toh pieces mein kardo take-away everyone🀣

those points interesting & cute to read
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

how can u just praise someone without ever seeing their  faults? and how can u always be so positive? and always upbeat and sweet about your faves? i mean do people actually eat tons of sugar to cultivate this habit? 

tanu annie is just joking...she loves u too...bass she is being ur enemy now...πŸ˜†

annie...they know about Cc closing? wow....i wanna see their outburst soon

i can't be so sweet i'm tikkhi mirch πŸ˜†

i some where like mayank totally sadi hui
mayank is sadu.... i'm sadi(that what my mom call's me)🀣

i don't have sugary habits to be sweet with everyone.....

i know rinky mera annie ka chalta haiπŸ˜†
after all we r enemiesπŸ˜ƒ
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arjun ko seriously pieces me bnaat dena chahiye...everyone wants a piece of  him....

last time meine ek cinema banane ki sochi thion kaun bayga rati ka pati....now will make one on arjun....

dilwali arjun le jayegi....

waha pe characters wohi hongey...arti fans...only arjun fans...cough fans....and finally a heroine..... jiski casting karne ke liye i will consult saurabh tiwari...since he is so good at casting....

and yes the points are great esp the chemistry wala....😳
-Rinky- thumbnail
haan pata hai enemies.....

sabhi friendships and relationships me itnee smoothness nahi hoti jitna kuchh log dikhatey hai...or maybe hum jaise neech insaan o nahi hoota....mahan understanding logo ko hota hoga....

i am closest to my mom and even we fight....and dont talk....

waah sadi ladki tanu....ek gana hai na...ek teekhi teekhi si ladki.....i have seen a vm on nupur on that song
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ah , i liked the discussions here...........and i can safely say..........i m gonna be over ArTi..............never in this life atleast.............
annie07 thumbnail
ROFL...........now u are acting like.....................u knw who
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And i had a blast in Goa!!!

wat an amazing place it is!! i don't remember the last time i had so much fun!! i visted churches (St Francis chruch had a mass wedding when i went there 😍 😍), forts, went for cruises, in the cruise i gave dhamki to the guy saying better play khuda jaaney else i'll throw you in the sea 🀣 (the guy was weird btw, mouthed moronic lines like don't throw anything in the water...including urself πŸ˜• *headesk*), saw dolphins, our hotels in panji and calangute were river and sea (beach) facing respectively and after like 8-9 yrs i had a nice swim in the sea!! like a real swim.....taras gayi thi by god....tried some water sports 🀣 drove a motor scooter on the sea with this local guy on the beach in baga...then asked him something really stupid for which my friends'll never forgive me πŸ€£πŸ˜‰....wrote arti forever and something else in rocks and sand 🀣

^^^ sorry for the rant i really had time of my life!!!
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

and seriously wat is ppl's problem with life? i read back the pages...like seriously, 3 CCs??? one after the other?? CLOSED. who the hell has the FRIGGING time to snoop around read every post, report and pester the mods to close CCs.

ok stalkers, mission accomplished, CC got closed. u got justice, we got punished, happy? this was the way of getting back at us then good. u have succeeded voila...shud i open the champagne ka bottle. now wat exactly did u achieve by it? none of us feel remorsed or take back things we said. we are still the uneducated, God cursed, evil beings who still do think not so good about your favorites .and yes, i believe in harshly criticizing them, because my education has taught me to improve crude stuff rather than praising it to eternity.

as far as wasting my time "bashing" ppl whom i don't like, i come here, write wat i FEEL!! which i cannot do in the forum cause i will get lectures abt my education, intellect from ppl who are fans of mohit sehgal who btw doesn't know who is the PM of India....or i will be cursed by ppl saying God is watching, and i will be punished. are all these thing ignored?? and for whom are u calling god for? Mohit Sehgal?? for telling one or two bad things abt him? calling them fake? like seriously? ppl die here, they are killed by goons and terrorists, feel bad for them, they suffer more than mohit sehgal. so much for being open minded. obviously i have life, else wud have reported those posts, or the ones giving nidheya gyaan abt education in the most illiterate manner. i can go on counting, and reporting each and every person. i have no qualms abt digging graves and seek justice as far a certain stalker is concerned, who utilized her time taking snapshots and posting those in the forum.but i won't! you know why? cause i am not interested. it does not bother me, i see, laugh at the hypocrisy bharey posts and the gyaan shooted at my friends, and forget. i have no time to brood 😊

and someone pls tell me calling a person a hypocrite is bashing or not? i don't think so its an abuse or a slang. its a decent way of telling tat a person is double faced.

p.s. as far as i know i have not bashed anyone in my post. i only wrote abt TRUE FACTS AND INCIDENTS tat happens on the MJHT forum and with us,

annie07 thumbnail
ROFL Debo............tell me abt it.............that city is amazing...........and i now knw y sme1 keeps gng there.....................

and i m thankful, i was sane enuf wen i went there.................lol...........else my office ppl wud have disowned me...............
-Rinky- thumbnail
Happy republic day guys.....be proud of your country and do whatever you can for its betterment in whatever small capacity you can....

love you guys...

bye