We are so wicked- LOLZ

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
We are so wicked ๐Ÿคฃ

I am sorry but we love the grey shades of Ranbir and find him totally cool. I know we might be considered as Amrish Puri, Gogha Kapoor, Shakti Kapoor and Mukesh Rishi fans at this point, but we can't help loving Ranbir. We are actually lubing both our favorite actor Karan Wahi and also the character Ranbir and his grey shades. We actually wish Sid in dmg was like Ranbir of bhph than DMG wud have been much better. And we like Pratap bcoz he supports Ranbir all the time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We have no intentions to see Ranbir and Saanchi ending up together, but we just like the cool dude attitude of Ranbir thats all.....................

Thats why we are wicked๐Ÿ˜† And since we din't wanna overflow this forum with Ranbir is cool and Ranbir ki Jai ho, we decided to come up with an Appreciation thread for Ranbir Malhotra and drool there with permission from bhph DT...........so we don't get in your way......................you guys love your SaaVan and we watch our cool dude Ranbir Malhotra and enjoy him with all his grey shades so there are no issues or fights and no one has to leave the forum

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We're so wicked๐Ÿ˜ŽCool ๐ŸคฃROFLROFL

Well said Khushi......Ok ya we might look lyk really bad ppl right now supporting the guy who's "separating" the love birds....but we can't help it....Ranbir's wicked n cool attitude just draws us 2wards him and most importantly cuz it's Karan Wahi๐Ÿ˜†

Now we have our AT where we can drool n discuss about Ranbir n KW as much as we want till he is the show so guys u have ur fun and we'll have our Fun....just lyk Khushi said....no intention of seeing Ranbir come between SaVaan...just gonna enjoy Karan Wahi n Ranbir's wicked attitude....thnx so much for this post n the AT Khushi ๐Ÿค—
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
we are wicked๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

well i will not like if Ranbeer will come between SaaVan but i know he will not come๐Ÿคฃ
i don't know what they r gonna show tomorrow but till now i m liking Ranbeer's character a lot and Karan is playing it awesomely๐Ÿ˜

Thank u Khushi for AT๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey Kushi I just made a post I am soo glad to see KW back on screen
He is totally adorable
His voice is so so nice to hear

Missed Siddhant Modi so much but I like his new avataar !!
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
All KW fans one small request please vote for BHPH and comment daily on its article....'If possible plz join ankita sharma and barun sobti fans club,...๐Ÿ˜‰
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we r so wicked wicked ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

RANBIR is rocking character 'coz f his cool dude attitude n as it is said girls go flat on men with lots f attitude ๐Ÿ˜‰ but what is more rocking part f ranbir is it is played by KW๐Ÿ˜›

khushiii thanx 4 d AT!!! we will get 2 drool more n more

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes we r wicked n just 4 Mr.Wahi

Ranbir Malhotra,omg ,he's too gud

just keep thinking of him

Ranbir's character is too gud n Wahi is perfect 4 this role

Wahi roxxx

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi thankyou so much for this beautiful post. Indeed we are so wicked and I am loving the way KW is portraying Ranbir Malholtra. He is amazing and love all his cheeky grins and smiles.
TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Love seeing Karan back on our screens.
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we are deffo sooo Wiked man!!
and Khushi sab se ziada tum!๐Ÿ˜†...
u just said it all yaar..all we want is drool over our bad boy Ranbir โ˜บ๏ธ
so peace n love peopzz coz we are soo wiked๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I also like the character more than the last month of CMG. I was boring to see the good boy innocent husband types attitude of CMG and really enjoying his negativity in BHPH. Its such unconventional role and KW proves once again that he can do any kinds of roles. This is called true actor. KW deserves every kinds of appreciation for that.