swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
why are they repeating all the Maneet scenes with NE & Arjun....😑🀒
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I liked the first partπŸ‘πŸΌ....second part was NES-NEB ..so wellπŸ₯±

Geet in precap does say that she is not a Handa but only Geet...so that justifies that even though she remembers her family but she has not forgiven them😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hola all...n Aww man..this Arjun-Anne are such WANNABEs..copying Maneets special moments πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Brij is not happy to see NES in NEB's arms? kyun he has fallen for her or what????
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anj sent them Arwen but thanks, hurry up and reserve so we can talk in the new den straight away, only on pg2 currently and it's my first opening the den

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Brij put ur knife to good use..........chop down NE....😈
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

*sun takes brij ka kitchen knife and stabs herself*...i just knew 1st jan would be NES and NEB coochie cooing but  maaneet style........arrrghhhhhhhhh😑
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please tell me the episode is good, I haven't had a chance to read anything yet and please reserve ppl

πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Parm yr write up is superb ......
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Quick summary of the episode so far:

Scene starts where we left off yesterday...Maan comes into the room and Brij is ready to attack both with his knife...just then the lights start flickering and Brijjy boy has to go into hiding...Lights on-Brij Gone!

Maan asks Geet why she is so upset and she says that she saw someone in the room...He goes to the window and hears somebody's steps and a shadow leaving the outhouse..gets a bit worried..

Some sweet nothings are whispered between the betrothed- some more promises that both of them will break 10 episodes down πŸ˜†

He asks Geet to move into the mansion..Geet refuses on the grounds that she wants to move into the mansion only once she is Mrs. MSK...They discuss Geet missing her folks...and then in the precap she says that she is only Geet till the wedding and then she will become Geet Khurana....she dropped Handa long back

Stalker Munda back in full form..and all of a sudden the whole mansion and outhouse is under surveillance...Some more sweet nothings are exchanged...you have heard it all before don't worry!

Anvesha's hormones already out of control..go into further tizzy on seeing silly goose Tasha distributing sweets since Urjun is taking her to Goa for NY! Some puke inducing exchange over the water cooler while Arjun teaches Anvesha that one needs to curve their palm to drink water from a tap ...water never stays on a flat palm!πŸ˜†

Brijjy boy plotting torturous route to get to his prey while dodging the cameras

I honestly recommend Tanu's update...this is really shoddy...πŸ˜›
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago