if u dnt cum n prove ur presnz widin 10 sec thumhari khair nahi😡😡

Me hiding and running away....

**Chupaoing myself from Lavzu
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
My Prediction for the Red Dress Seq

Geet has set up this whole ambience for Maan

Kuch Zyada naughty nahi hone waala....as she was reading the letter....She sprinkles Paani on her face to give that sexy look 😉

Maan Jab aayega he will be surprised to see her in this Dress and the whole setting...
 He will be drawn towards her like a Magnet...and we may also get a cornering Geet seq.....

Then Geet will say "Aao naha Lijiye...main neeche aapka dinner pe intezaar Karoongi"

And She will leave

Frame Shit

A beautiful Candle Light Dinner

A table for Two...for decorated with Candle stand and silver cutlery

A bottle of Champagne.....

And Hot and Sizzling  Maaneet....

Itne Paise mein Ithnaich Milega😆
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

😡
ek...* rolling one sleeve*

doo *rolling second sleeve*

theen *pulling up my collar straight *

chaar *putting paan in my mouth*

paanchh *ab tu aayegi ki nahi* ya mein invisible banjaun abhi

Haila ithni Drama chal rahi thi.....I am sory Guys...My bro attacked the computer and shooed me away😭

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Behen log yeh maan bhi na bohot hi naughty cheej hai.....

geet is bhangraing, and maan poochta hai....ke tum itni khush kyu ho?? lolz like he doesn't know what is going on....he knows she is happy because of the snow....the "fake snow" that he arranged!!!!

naughty naughty MSK!!!

naughy Naughy MSK...and itna sab kiya hai Geet ke liye and ab bekhabar banta hai....Isi nokh jokh and pyaar bhare lamhe..hamesha yaad reh Jaate hai...awwfffff👏
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

aahaa...viji came at last...
after we went away..
lo..me not talking to u 😵

Lo kaan pakarke Maafi .....Pleeeeeejjjjj Mujhe maaf kar do....Pleeeejjjj

**Battling her eyelashes**

Ninelives thumbnail

banday ne jaanay le li already now what???😲😆

har din ka yehi haal hai..ab jab lifebiy ki ad ki numaish hogi tab pata nahi..kya haal hoga...na!!!!🤣
Ninelives thumbnail

Di....it was damn hilarious both go soooo freaked out....that they didn't notice how silly they were lookin....geet cleanin the lamp with her gorgeous dupatta...😲....and maan push ups?? More like he was pushin the door....but Maan hotalicious....the door is already open....it won't open any furtherROFL........

also also di...did u see the ishara maan have to geet....when they bump into one another.....he tells geet go from this side....he knows geet very well....due to nervousness.....because of dadi's presence....he knows that geet would have walked the other way and would have bumped into maan again....so from the first bump......maan does an ishara tellin geet to go from the other side....😆

Seeing MSk ka ishaara...Jab Daadi unke room mein Jaati hai..and MSk does that Ishaara..i somehow recollected the sequence..During Rasika Rathod in KC at outhouse...Geet as usual in her gabrahat moves and dashes against Rasika and MSk  closes his eyes in that scene..yes Geet always does that na!!!
rickks thumbnail
Okay Guys me off....For some time.....see you all in tone-two hours😊
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rickks

Lo kaan pakarke Maafi .....Pleeeeeejjjjj Mujhe maaf kar do....Pleeeejjjj

**Battling her eyelashes**

nutanki...apni natak khtam karo. lily ko bolao.. lily dear... kaha ho tum
Ninelives thumbnail
Last evening..i was worried so much seeing the colour green on Geet again..so i enlisted the help of my dear friends here on the thread to analyses the meaning of that colour...i m so thankful guys...
I just was reading some info regarding the colours and what it signifies...I was amazed as i was amazed and enriched reading all you lovely people's views...
Here it is

Green around the globe

• Green is used worldwide to represent safety.
  • In several religions, green is the color associated with resurrection and regeneration.
  • In Ghardaia and other parts of M'zab, houses painted in green indicate that the inhabitants have made a pilgrimage to Mecca.
  • Green, blue-green, and blue are sacred colors in Iran, where they symbolize paradise.
  • As the emblematic color of Ireland, green represents the vast green hillsides, as well as Ireland's patron saint, St. Patrick.
  • In Japan, green is regarded as the color of eternal life.
  • In Aztec culture, green was considered to be royal because it was the colour of the quetzal plumes used by the Aztec chieftains.
  • The solid green flag of Libya is currently the only national flag of a single color.
  • In China, jade stones represent virtue and beauty.
  • In Portugal, green is the color of hope because of its associations with spring.
  • In the highlands of Scotland, people used to wear green as a mark of honor.
  • There is a superstition that sewing with green thread on the eve of a fashion show brings bad luck to the design house.
Edited by maaneetian - 13 years ago