3 IDIOTZ - Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!!

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Revv-- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

--Revv-- thumbnail
res... ILU ILU kya hai.. yeh ILU ILU... ILU ka matlab... Indian Lottery Union πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Guys its actualy very Cold in Delhi today the most collest day of this season Maneet RocksπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰Only snowfall nhin hui πŸ˜†

Dil ye kehta hai , kanu main tere
thoda kareeb ake bahon main tere
Chupke se ek baat kahoon

Kya?

I Love You
I Love you

Okie so woh fake snow thi yes coz in delhi kabhi snow nahin hoti Babaji πŸ˜†
Today episode was good when i say about story and progress 😊but as for Maneet i am craving more and more why i want them in every frame shittttttπŸ˜‰
So the start was very Good with Maneet maan today hold her very tightly and i like that the attitude of him wow just killer🀒
Aaaj na chodenge tujhe Dum duma dum
Tune kya samjha hai mujhe Dum duma dum
dil main hai toofaan bhara dum duma dum
🀒🀒love his attitude and the sudden emotion change when Daadi came was wow great i love dis trio always
Daadi , geet and Maan mindblowing the part was very funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
And AA scenes i dont like there scenes btw here i want to say scenes are well written but actors they dont have any chemistry, phisycs, geography, history nthing πŸ˜†Deveera were far better πŸ˜‰

Maan is perfect brother , grandson , Lover and soon going to be Husband and Father😊

Geet i Adore her to the core i mean she is the Best she can make us laugh easily and make us cry how can she dance like that wow great  A Bow to her hats off😊

Now Shukaran allah and fake Snow i loved it they both are so Romantic person 😳they are so pure when they are together Like
Do Hanso Ka joda
Maan is My SNOW MAN😊
Geet is my  Saahsi (its punjabi word)😊

abhi aur bhi likhna hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rab se aapki khwahish mangte hain
Dua mein aap ki khushi mangte hain
Phir sochte hain ke aur kya mange Rab se
Chalo aapkp wohi mil jaye jiski aap din-raat dua mangte hain!!
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mehendi Song for Geet

Mehndi Ki Raat Aayee, Mehndi Ki Raat
Dekhe Koi Pyari Dulhan Ke Haath
Rang Se Bhare, Khushboo Se Saje, Mehke Huey,
Kayee Sapnon Ko Dil Mein Chhupaaye Huey Sharmaaye Huey

Khoey Huey Kahin Yehi Nayan
Kab Aayega Mehndi Ka Woh Din
Khwaabon Ki Mehfil, Hulchul Si Hai Dil Mein
Sab Kuch Lage Hai Naya Haan
Sab Kuch Lage Hai Naya

Koi Khayaalon Mein Aaya hai Armaan Sajaaye Huey
Bin Bulaaye Huey 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Kal mujhe mera MSK dikha, the walk,the eyes, the expressions in them,.....was what i was harping i wanted to see....lagtha hai Phinally meri darkhast Kabool Ho gayi Thankyou Vinuji....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

**Edited**

I so wanted Maan to be the Mastermind behind the whole Snow Thingy and thank god aaisa hi hua.....Such a relief that it did not snow yet it did
(Thanks to Baba MSK) Maan arranging for the snowfall also shows that he would go to any lengths to see her Happy and be a part of it (Read: I LOVE YOU)....

Hats off to the CV's for creating the most beautiful ambiance every time something special is up for grabs...The snow, the Jhula, These two in White....The setting was just amazing...

Yes Yes Yes....Today Consecutively for the 2nd time MSK emoted much more with his eyes than with his dialogues...and I Am Loving it...

The exercise Seq was damn Hilarious
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Pyaar mein insaan ki kya haalat ho jaathi hai....By God

Whats the funda behind Presenting the Song Sequences in a VM Style???πŸ˜•
Pehle "Main agar kahoon" and now "Shukaran Allah"

The Back hug was Simple maybe they are trying to make it more cosy post Marriage....But the finger intertwines was WOW....as i have earlier "Entwined Fingers" means intimacy and a life long of Togetherness

Oooooohhhhhh Arjun-Ani Seqs are the most intriguing factor in GHSP right now....and i really like they way they are shaping Arjun-Ani track and also Arjun's character....

The Decorated Room-Shows that Arjun will show her a beautiful world altogether, his actions will bring a smile on her face.....but all these are a facade to his actual intentions.....

Arjun is using Ani as a Pawn to get to MSK...yesterday when Ani lied to Maan for Arjun...he said Ani is doing exactly what i want her to do....and today he goes ahead by one step and asks Ani to lie once again and makes sure she does it...Does Arjun know that MAAN despises LIES and is this going to be one of the weapon he is gonna use against Maan through the hands of Ani.....???

From the time Arjun has entered...One after the other he has been able to win the trust and attention of all the three and only important people in Maan's Life be it Daadi, Geet or Ani....

Once he gets that done...he is gonna twist each of them accordingly to get at MSK.....Right now he is solely concentrating on Ani....

Maan passing Ani's Room stopping to look for her was a continuation of Maan reaching Arjun-Ani (Ani lying seq)...it showed that Arjun would not get too far with his plans...or with what he is intending to do with Ani....Kyuki Maan will always show up before its too late😊

(Going to state an entirely contradicting para to the one mentioned aboveKyuki thats the way i see it)πŸ˜†....Ani's Confidence in Maan is Huge....Arjun taking Ani to the edge of the terrace does not look like another scene from BAAZIGAR...but looks like he is doing it so that Ani starts to have confidence in Arjun maybe more than that of MAAN...

Another wonderful episode from the CV's Kitty....Wising them all the best ki always they come up with great episodes...with logic , brilliance and creativity...

Love Viji
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
2 swans in snow...

Romance means mazzaaa time, don't worry come on come on (Drashti style)

Wow wow wow what an episode, brilliant....uff MaanEet killed me today....hilarious scene when daadi came and MSK starting push ups, and Geet started cleaning, loved daadi dialogue acha hai banao banao shaadi ke baad bacho aisi padeygi, Kaam aayega...omg MSK expression was hilarious, hahahahahaha I enjoyed.....

Luv you Vinu for the back hug yaar, jaan lewa....our MaanEets rocks,, and each and every emotions, scenes look unique on them....thanks for bringing the smile of my T&K sis face for bringing the MSK back...uff killing eyes....

Lovely, brilliant MaanEet today...ufff dialogue killed me so many times, when MSK said kyon ke tum meri bahon mein ho, aur sardi ki Majjal Jo tumhe choye....

I will update rest detail take later....

Lub ju CV's & Idiotz....Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
snow snow everywhere snow
There is no place to go
But I miss my green snow
I love bulvana hai to
go and get some fake snow

Arjun intensions are still mystery
AA are seriously uncharged battery
not much in today,s episode
just few minutes of maneet snowy chemistry
Rest episode is seriously a history

sab samjh gaye hone main itni vahiyat pardoy kiski yaad main kii hai....

Not sure.probaly..31st dec ka SBS episode probaly maneet..host kare...they were highest voted jori.  was no.1 Jodi....and all jodis are hosting SBS according to rank this week.
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dont forget to look at my DP people..

i proclaim my state of being to the world...

title suggestion

Leap of Faith, Maan Baba Ki Jai ho!!

Wow what is said was what happened..after all..

i had so wanted Maan to have created the Snow effect for his lady love and he does that..

now that is my Maan...he gave me...butterflies in my stomach..and..goosebumps...with his..romanticism  and his words..

and sachchi mein...Geet is not just a sherni par maha bali..Maan ko kheencha..toh bechara...hil gaya..

Now finally i found one mistake in Arjun's language...and not it is not Urdu or Hindi..but English.

Dude there is no word called Anyways in English it is anyway..itne suave ho toh..phir ye slangs ko chorro...real..thing le aao

i love Maan the detective..uske instincts kitne honed hai...i love his protective nature for his sis and his family...

Daadi you are the best.. and the comedy about him needing to exercise.. after the marriage..how hilarious..

and..daadi not sparing Geet as well..that scene was the cutest..

the fake snow scene is the most romantic...

and..the drama..somehow..did not create chills for me..i felt Arjun's game is a give away he is going to... make her feel..indebted to him..somehow..he is not going..to..push her to death but give her a thrill..some sort of bungee jumping exercise to get her adrenalin..pumping..

so instead of giving us the chills of fear me waiting for the scene to happen so i can..say..i told you so..to myself..!!

but overall the show is on track.and..i love Geet...!!

more later...
loop closing of Maan...taking her to edge of the water and saving her in the nick of time Arjun doing the same thing is to supersede Maan's persona on Ani and create a place for himself

he is going to make her step by step replace maan in her mind with only thoughts of him and then.. make his move...to..make her go against maan...that is his plan..and he said it today

killing her is not his plan..making her take his side against maan is his plan...

yes i like the story...i am looking at the treatment the CVs are going to give..that is what is having me on tenterhooks..

i love the way the CVs are intelligently weaving a suspense into the story and romance alongside..

a walk in the clouds
a twirl in the snow

dancing in rain
basking in sun

drifting under the moon
gazing at the stars

what would love be without
the elements that play a role

in creating a moment
and lasting an eternity

Love is not just what you say
is the state you are in

Come fall in love
for it is a piece of heaven right where you are...

i am in a mushy mood girls...bear with me...!!

or may be bare with me...i mean..your souls

what else did you think? *asking innocently while batting eyes*

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eyes speak more when a heart starts listening to someone silently
and Life seems to be more exciting when someone starts reading those eyes silently

😳 😳

Edit-1

just now a thought came to me...
now how much stupid arjun may be ..but he is not that stupid to harm anne when maan is around..he will harm her mentally rather than physically..not especially after wat all chals he did to come where he is today..
so  think..this is an idea of his..to gain her confidence on him..n trust him more..he is waiting for that day when she will start trusting him more than maan..then his revenge would be more masaledaar na..
so he is just trying to win her over..thats wat i think..
now for the thought which came to my mind...
how about arjun making anne experience the feel of Titanic..it could be a gud surprise n a gud card to make her fall for him more..
not that i want to imagine titanic on these two 🀒 🀣
just a thought..so tomoro kuch tension wali baat nahi hoga..am sure...yah romance ki shuruwat..waha maneet ke beech bhi...☺️ romance..

Edit-2
Inspired by geet editors..me also going their way n doing bad editting like patch work..heheeπŸ˜†..just cutting n pasting wat i discussed here n there till now

looks like...from long wish list...some of them r going to be true..
like in today..that back hug scene..it was in our list of "types of hugs we want to see for maneet "
and now cheek kiss..it was defenitely there on " different types of kisses we want to see on maneet "

now we should make a list of " wat to edit..how to edit " list.. shayad tab cvs sunle hamari baath πŸ˜‰
my heart which was swelling like a balloon...just went whoosshhh watching the editting errors during the song.
one sec he was like lets go inside or u will get cold...next sec he was hugging her from behind without any continuity..
damn the editting part

yeh sab aadha aadha editted songs dhikhake hume aur tadpa rahe hai...
they r making us want more from them..they r making us wait for that perfect moment ..perfect song with baited breath when ever a new song is about to be aired..😭
come cvs..show ur editting jaadhoos both in regular scenes as well as in songs..these songs r also a part of ur serial na..not some alien material..
we dont mind lengthy songs.
.πŸ˜†..so no need to think that if we get to see 20-25 mins of geet serial rather than 15min..we will get angry..no not at all..
we r fine if u show us 35 min of geet in 30 mins too..so stop chopping off scenes to suit the time limit of half hour n to accomodate adds in middle..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yo..me becoing a editting geniusπŸ˜‰
Edited by lily_k25 - 13 years ago