Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rickks

Toh Phir meri kya aatma bhatak rahi hai😡

ha sayed.. humhe kaise bata chalege ki tum vijii ho oski aatma..kue response nahi karti..  
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reea88

ha chalo.. hum chalti.. nahi ayongee😡

yup..agreed..haathon mein haath dal di..aur hum dono nikhal pade..
tum sab ab pukaar the rehna hum nahi aane wale.. hmphh

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

wow vijii as always.. superb.. i personally dont like arjun anne track.. i mean how could be anne trust arjun so early.. even she dont know arjun is nt s brother how😡.. she already tell lie to maan for this arjun..😡 hope arjun not try to kill her..

i am really liking Ani-Arjun track coz thats the only spicy and kind of intriguing part of the show...and so i am loving it.....

Ani trusts Arjun...Its easy yaar...He has Impressed her well and he has double the attitude she tries to give him.......

Arjun wants tis from Ani...ki she should lie to Maan...and she out of fear sis it once and now is continuing to....so his Plan is getting into action....he want to gain her confidence tha same amount or even more than what she has in Maan

rickks thumbnail

ha sayed.. humhe kaise bata chalege ki tum vijii ho oski aatma..kue response nahi karti..  

Main abi bhi 66 th page se quote kar rahi hoon....so yahan pe kya ho raha hai...mujhe patha nahi chala😆

rickks thumbnail

tumhari tarf se jo hain o main accept karti ho.. aur tumhe mere tarafse jappi pappi😉😉

leken ricks ka odhar hain.. osse khud dena parege😡..nahi to😭

Yeh lo ji🤗🤗🤗
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

yup..clciked some pics too..
here r some..
bechari apni dress ko niche keench rahi hai 😆..yo just like me

She looks really pretty but i wish they would use her real curls some time.....She looks amazing in her actual Hair with casual wear, party dresses etc.....

I know when it comes to Sari-Salwar....she looks more beautiful with Straight hair....But i prefer DD with curly hair in Shot Dresses...

reea88 thumbnail

Yeh lo ji🤗🤗🤗

abhi sirf jappi se kam nahi chalege ..abhi baat v karna paregeAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
aur mere taraf se🤗tumhari leye..
reea88 thumbnail

She looks really pretty but i wish they would use her real curls some time.....She looks amazing in her actual Hair with casual wear, party dresses etc.....

I know when it comes to Sari-Salwar....she looks more beautiful with Straight hair....But i prefer DD with curly hair in Shot Dresses...

dd look nice with her curli hair.. i also wish the same..
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

i never watched dmg...kya hua waha us waqt??

reaa..here comes viji...dont leave her now...poora jappi's ki hisab barabar kardo abb😉

Yeap i am here ...
Well Lily DMG has a really Hawt Hawt😍 Seq....with Armaan-Riddhima...what happens is Armaan is a kickboxer (Not by profession its his hobby)....aur ek baar buri tarah se pittha hai.....Riddhima arranges a nice hot bath.....and there is also Candles to give a calm soothing effect.....

She goes after leaving him in the Bathroom....(Gives him Privacy😆)

But because he is badly hurt and injured a few Bones as well....when he is about to enter the tub he slips and falls....she hears the sound and runs back.....and then she helps him get into the TUB and in the process she also gets into the Tub.....then when she is about to leave he holds her back...and they have a really romantic,intense close moments....It was really DREAMY😍

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

Main...Main....Main.....Maine dheka SBS.....😆

sumone has told her wat to do( mostly Anni)......as usual surprise hoga Maan ke liye......fr wat he did fr her.....she is in red dress....n tell me abt da DMG similarty....yes da KAJEN sequnz wid candles,rose petlz all around.......

Muni's tub gets another cameo......😆

Yeap Kya kamaal Ka KaJen Seq Tha...Yaar...MAANEET ke beech kya hone wala hai...How are they going to make this different