reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 i hope maneet seq jada romantic hogi dmg ki seq se..😳😳
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lily_k25

😭 viji..bechare mere guru ke peeche kyon pade hoo..give my man a chota sa kitkat break na yaar...do din se tumhare liye itna jo kiya...fir bhi kerahe ho ki kam hai...😭

Nahi lily main yeh kabhi nahi kahoongi ki he is Bad, ya he is horrible....woh kamaal ka acting kartha hai.....the way he has put life into MSK nobody can....I am sure....And he is one of the few actors who knows how to act with his eyes as well...and i love it when Guys can speak Volumes through eyes......But meri taraf se agar usse yeh title woh bhi King Of Expressions milna hai...toh it would take some more time.....

He is a gem of an actor....and mera Purana wala MSK is back....😉

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOW, WOW, what connections and thoughts yaar👏.......i wonder what will happen?? Last time Maan made a move.....and this time geet made a move!! loved Maan's widened eyes......he didn't see that kiss coming!!!🤣...hapenning shayd..dekha kya sbs....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HOTALICIOUS, FULL ON SHER...thanks shivu..mrea din ban gaya....subanallah😊
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: reea88

i hope maneet seq jada romantic hogi dmg ki seq se..😳😳

DMG had a LIST of Romantic.Passionate/intense /Emotional Seq when compared to GHSP.... But he genre here is different and DMG is a Huge affair that lasted for 3 whole years.....GHSP is has just started to flly....given a chance, if the creatives Wish GHSP , DMG ka Naam aur Nishaan mita dega....

But they should always stick on to a story koi bhi ho....kyuki GHSP has always been from the start a serial with a story...DMG is not a show with story....rather its a show with Moments.....and thats why the leads have had some Amazingly wonderful Seq....which no other show on Starone have had so far....

Main sahi boli na Lavzu😕

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

Oye Pariiiiiiiiiiiiiii...yeh Thushaar kapoor banna chor do ab...😡

I am here yaar...Chill maar...
Tujhse door Jaaon kaha???
😆
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

hii vijiii its me lily here..
*waving both my hands dramatically*
here here...me here....hii viji...

Hellooooooooooooooooo ....Lilly.......I can see you

@ Mags....Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

hey Lily.....🤗

Lavz se Lavu ban gayi phir Labz(thanks to Guru😡) phir Lavzu....achi baath hai...ab Child artist bhi ban gayi.....😆😳

All the while when i read the 5 part i was so so so sure ki this whole thing is a Prank.....But i expected Lavzu to be somebody's daughter from the gropu....did not expect ki it would be a child artist😆
Ninelives thumbnail
👏

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

i think that Arjun is tryin to gain the trust of Ani.....he knows that to Ani her brother is everything....and for Arjun to go through w.e. his plan is to someone get ani on his side.....

and slowly he might even try dadi...but then dadi already is on his side....

but geet nope....i know geet was the one who allowed Arjun to work on the wedding...but like i said....she doesn't trust him....she just won't assume that Arjun is like NT.....but i am sure one bad move my Arjun...Geet will go onto sherni mode!!!👏

i would love Geet in sherni  mode...us avataar ko dekh ke hotalicious be chup bilkul chup ho jata hai...trust is eminent now..and also for MSK it is paramount...The swimming pool sequence NE was sure she would not fall coz of her trust in MSK...and i arjun is allowed to garner the same kind of trust from NE...that will hurt MSK ...and that is what Arjun is aiming for...no physical damage but emotional damage..coz arjun by now has analysed that for MSK..his emotional bond with his family is his biggest weakness.....BuT with the sherni by his side always,,,,,that will also be his biggest strenght...let's see how the Cv's take this route...wow...liking it...👏
Ninelives thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

mags....even these words are not enough to describe our one and only Maan Singh Khurana....our hotalicious!!!!! or yummy in Kullus' word🤣

even all of these adjectives fall to short for our hotalicious...don't ya think??😆

HOTALICIOUS, YUMMYLICIOUS,,,yaar dictionary bhi kam hai,,,,HAIIIIIIIIIIIiiii 😳😆😆😆