Posted: 13 years ago
uh what i talked to you about earlier! lol
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all 3 of you are spamming her soo hard yarr
i m not at all active her
i m passive i think soo LOLZZ

Where is that Gold Bookmarks gone of PIMP gone??
Even Rachna is out of this now  as i think
Now Pink is also invisible no a days
only SID, ZOOBI & CPR are active
i even i m also some times LOLZZ

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Digi. Yeah I don't come here very often. Do you miss me 😳 😆
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Doing housework 😆 And you?
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Oohhh I love that song! 😃
--Rachna-- thumbnail
And Salim sang that song!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
:)

*Possible Spoilers*
DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FILM!

I came out of the theater completely touched and in tears. This film wasn't even about how well Rani did or how well Vidya did. It was about humanity. I would recommend everyone who cares for humanity and justice to watch this movie at least once if not more.

Characters:

Jessica - My first impression of Myra (I think that's the actress's name) wasn't a positive one. The way she came off at the premiere was a bit rude and bitchy. But this girl proved me wrong. I think she really resembled the real Jessica. She played her role so well that I wish she had a greater time on the screen. She was a lovely girl who shared a fantastic relationship with her sister. She portrayed her character extremely well.

Sabrina - Hats off to Vidya. She played her role very well. She was that simple ordinary next door girl. She is like the perfect sister to Jessica. Very sweet and loves her family. I think no one could have played the role as well as Vidya did. She was brilliant throughout the film.

Meera - My queen is back! Rani was BRILLIANT. I just loved when she came in the 2nd half and helped fight for justice. That was a really touching part in the film. She brought hopes alive for Sabrina. Her fight for justice really well portrayed. I loved how she did everything and anything in her hands to help the Lal family get justice and punish the murderer.

The rest of the cast - I think everyone did their role brilliantly!

Overall Reaction:
I think this movie somewhat brought about a STRONG and POWERFUL message. I loved how the media helped to get justice. It really frustrated me and disgusted me when the witnesses lied and didn't tell the truth. DISGUSTING. 👎🏼 Especially the close friends of Jessica? How could you let a murderer get away with committing such a sin? That really disgusted me. Poor Sabrina tried all she could to get justice for her sister, but she couldn't do it. That's where the media stepped in and helped. If it weren't for the help of the media, justice would have been denied. And I can't bear to see a murderer lose and free from his crime. It's disgusting how money can make people lie and play with someone's life. I'd rather take a bullet than have justice denied especially for a friend. And I'm not just saying that, I mean it. This movie brought across some good points!

I felt Rani had less screen time and it was more about Vidya's character. But at the same time Rani emerged as the 'Hero' of this film. She took on a part that male actors usually do in Bollywood movies. Vidya's character demanded more in the script because it was the fight for her sister's justice. But I think Rani turned out to be the real 'hero' of the film. She really helped and put in all she had to fight for justice, and at the end succeeded.

What made this movie a treat to see was not because of Rani or even Vidya for that matter. It was the fact that is was based on a true story and this incident really happened. I really hope that through this movie it opens up people's eyes and teaches them that just for money and bribery you shouldn't deny justice. I think it was stupid in the first place to shoot someone merely because they didn't give you a drink. Really upsetting the way it all happened.

Before this movie I wasn't really aware of the Jessica Lal murder case. After seeing this movie I was disgusted by the people in our world. I'm glad the murderer is serving lifetime imprisonment.

Rani & Vidya both were very very amazing in this film. I hope that people can recognize all the efforts that both these actresses (and the rest of the crew for that matter) have put into this film. Even though the movie became quite predictable it was def a worthwhile movie to see. I hope that this movie wins deserving awards. It gave across a meaningful message and I hope the audience is able to look deep inside the film. Its not about Rani or Vidya. Its about the fight for justice.

Its sad to see that things like this happen in our world. Its disheartening to learn that people like this exist in our world. And when justice has been denied, that is even worse.

I really hope that everyone takes out the time to watch it once. It deserves a round of applause!
You wrote that ranz? I heard both ladies did really well 👍🏼 I'll watch it, when i get it on bootleg. Lol
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup i wrote that! haha :)
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I went to go study!
I'm back :D