Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Relda

I find it amusing that you think Katrina will be "going" if even one of her movies fail .. after like 10 hits in 3 years. By that criterion wouldn't Deepika be already gone.. anytime she ventured outside Akshay, Saif or SRK her movies were complete wash-outs. Does the same rule apply to her also or is it only Katrina who needs to prove her mettle in carrying a movie on her shoulders

its nearly 7 yrs, if i remember correctly, not 3 yrs, deepika is 3 yrs old in films, not kat
Why are some Deepika fans bringing her here and comparing her with Katrina- I really like Deepika, but lets admit it she not anywhere as succesful as Kat. Accept it, get over it and move on.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir is a good actor! Wake up sid was also a hit. You can't give credit to Katrina for Rajneeti, Ranbir and Ajay were the reason for rajneeti's success. Ajay's most movies are good, like once upon a time in mumbai! katrina had one speech in Rajneeti,and that was soo weak.

Now about New York, I have yet to see this movie, that's how much Katrina bore me lol

Anyway New York came out after a strike.

Now lets talk about akshay, akshay's all mindless humor movies are hit (houseful, kumbakht ishq) even without Katrina.

I liked Katreena in Namastay London by the way.

Now Deep,Sona,Anushka aren't as old as Katrina! Want to compare Katrina, compare her with priyanka and kareena! She is in this industry since 2003!

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Relda

So, someone solve this riddle for me: If Katrina giving hits with only top actors proves that she has zero star-power, does that mean that other top actresses who gives flops with the same top actors have "negative" star power?

Akshay's housful with deep was a hit, so was KI with kareena!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Katrina is a lucky person when it comes to giving hits. People need her more then the other way around. Its the face i think. I actually like katrina now a lil cuz with all the cattiness going aorund this holiday season, i like how katrina stays away from it. The only problem i have is that she is not a good actress but gets more then she deserves. Then there are actresses who are really good but are not as lucky. I guess you cant have everything. 

omiraja thumbnail
kat has improved alot as actress she was superb in rajneeti she needs boring akki, infact before people get bored of seeing her with akki she should work with her own age group, as im 100% bored of this stale pairing now

as for salman the guy has major ego problem, he could have said something else instead of making dig at her paring & her closeness to ranbir. she looked like a kid with u. but ranbir & her make a hot pair.

so good on her  for choosing them,at least they are same age as her, unlike you whose old enough to be her dad. take it mr khan she is only young so stop going so mental & using cheap lines, just cause you cant hack it she left you. that tells you something find some one your own age & stop acting like a kid as your heading in to your mid life
aiyshababy thumbnail
very hard to belive that kat is actress, she is just star for time being no one accept that she is actor very far away with acting skill and no one can dump khan' s ie aish no khan want to work with her now she is only working with flooped provider actors like akshay kumar, hrithick and abishaik bachan so i hope next is kat then she will work only with these flooped guys.