Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Actually NO. This topic is about a party Katrina didn't go to and you tunred it into this WHOLE drama.

Not ME...go check out the old post..

I didnot bring Depeika into this mess...bt someone might have seen Deepika in my profile and thought "oMG she is a fanatic fans of Deepika and so she is commenting on KAtrina"....but its not the case most of hte time...people discuss and comment.., agree or don't agree...but the point is HEALTHY Discussion which is always turned into nasty by some.....
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pragya0

Katrina is a bit of an odd one for me- I guess everyone knows that as an actor I can't stand the woman.
But as a woman the very fact that she single handedly built her career and supported a family makes me wanna applaud the woman.

However on the other hand Katrina as an actress is the one where she is a disaster. She is good looking, highly successful and very diplomatic. But as an actress she is the worst I have seen in the last few years. How can she justify her poor performance free 7 yrs in the field?

Im glad as a woman she is more successful than some of the bollywood men, but I would be happy if that stature belonged to someone who was more worthy of it like Vidya balan.

I agree about Vidya Balan and Katrina I don't understand even though she's had so many successful films, she can't act.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New york being a hit could be a chance thing. Am not really trying to take anything away from Katrina. I wish her good luck, but I still have doubts about her box office power without Ranbir and Akshay. Yes again New york was a hit, but that's just one movie. I believe her boxoffice power if she has more than one movie that was a hit without the big stars. Let's see if she can give a hit with Imran. And also I wanna see her taking more risks and work with not so popular stars. And if she keeps up with her hits than, I can believe  her boxoffice power.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

New york being a hit could be a chance thing. Am not really trying to take anything away from Katrina. I wish her good luck, but I still have doubts about her box office power without Ranbir and Akshay. Yes again New york was a hit, but that's just one movie. I believe her boxoffice power if she has more than one movie that was a hit without the big stars. Let's see if she can give a hit with Imran. And also I wanna see her taking more risks and work with not so popular stars and if she keeps up with her hits than, I can believe in her boxoffice power.

Oh Thank you👏👏 for understanding what I am trying to say here....nothing aginst Katrina it is just I feel she need to give hits without big stars..
But then again the question can be asked to others too, so many dosnt take a lot of risk for example there a lot of actors/ actresses who stick to the same production houses like Dharma Production, YRF etc.. on the other hand Katrina hasnt sticked to the same production houses.

I dont agree with her not expirimenting with her roles. She really does if she gived a crap performance in Yuvvraj, Partner, De Dana Dan etc... then she also gived a Jasmeet, Maya, Indu or a Jenny. She is trying to do different kind of movies. And is expirimenting with her roles etc...
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree Crystal but there is really no point in saying that. If they believe Kat can't give a hit with Akshay or Ranbir then let them. We can't do anything about that.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

Oh Thank you👏👏 for understanding what I am trying to say here....nothing aginst Katrina it is just I feel she need to give hits without big stars..

I like your post too. Actually u made the same comment I made. So u should be applauding yourself lol. And I hate that ppl brought in deepika just because you have her in your profile. I hate that on this forum, everytime u make a comment about your non-favorite actresses people always think ur attacking the celeb because you like some other actresses.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

But then again the question can be asked to others too, so many dosnt take a lot of risk for example there a lot of actors/ actresses who stick to the same production houses like Dharma Production, YRF etc.. on the other hand Katrina hasnt sticked to the same production houses.

I dont agree with her not expirimenting with her roles. She really does if she gived a crap performance in Yuvvraj, Partner, De Dana Dan etc... then she also gived a Jasmeet, Maya, Indu or a Jenny. She is trying to do different kind of movies. And is expirimenting with her roles etc...

That's not the argument made. It's not about the production, it's about the stars you work with.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If TMK becomes a big hit I will give the entire credit to katrina she is everywhere & I mean everywhere  & Farah too since people enjoy Farah films & the hype of the film too i guess but Akki is just taking a back seat to the entire promotion  Edited by MissIffiy - 13 years ago
^^I know that and Its very clear what I talked about. Its the same argument about the stars just from another perspective when they choose movies. Edited by -Crystal- - 13 years ago