lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh I loved the heading but don't know about the article but she has been missing form all teh Khan parties....

Kat dumps the Khans

Vickey Lalwani, MUMBAI MIRROR, Dec 21, 2010, 12.00am IST

While she was conspicuous by her absence at Sohail Khan's bash, Kat did take the trouble to attend a top audit guru Bimal Parekh's soiree.

Salman's ex-lover Katrina Kaif gave his brother's party a miss. Katrina was invited for the bash but she chose not to attend it. Instead, she was seen chilling out at Bollywood's favourite chartered accountant Bimal Parekh's bash in South Mumbai around the same time.

Our top source from Bollywood says, "Katrina chose Bimal's party as a priority. That party was attended by many bigwigs like the Ambanis, Aamir Khan, Prasoon Joshi and Rakeysh Mehtra, to name a few."

Was it because Salman bullied her to nearly tears in the Bigg Boss house on Friday evening by making fun of her Hindi, calling her an 'expiring actress' in Tees Maar Khan and asking her 'Bhayankar lag rahi ho.

Aur aap ne abhi Ranbir aur Imran ko pakda hai kaam karne ke liye, aur kitna neeche jayengi aap. Was Katrina still nursing those wounds and didn't want to face Salman Khan at the bash?

A friend of Katrina stood up for her and said, "Katrina had an early morning shoot to attend. She was supposed to shoot a commercial on Sunday morning. She wanted to make sure that she looks good for that commercial. She would have been tired if she had attended Sohail's bash as well."

Couldn't she have come in to Sohail's party for a few minutes at least, considering the fact that Salman's parivaar is so close to her even after her break-up with Salman? If Karan Johar and Farah Khan could attend both Sohail's and Bimal's bash, why couldn't Katrina do the same?

Despite text messages and calls, Katrina chose not to revert. Too many invitations on her desk, we presume.

Read more: Kat dumps the Khans - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Kat-dumps-the-Khans/articleshow/7131514.cms#ixzz18gvZtHeW

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another baseless article πŸ₯±
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a fab heading....  πŸ˜†  and I love it....

Finally one top actress in Bollywood right now who does not suck up to the Khans be it a Salman or a SRK and somone right now who does not need a Khan to deliver a Blockbuster....
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The next question is, will she dump AKshay? πŸ˜›
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Salman bullied her to nearly tears in the Bigg Boss house on Friday evening by making fun of her Hindi, calling her an 'expiring actress' in Tees Maar Khan and asking her 'Bhayankar lag rahi ho.

that expiring actress

that was a joke coz he was trying to translate her english.. lol
stupid stupid stupid media
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good question Lensa... 😊 Yes she can dump Akshay too...
She does not need an Akshay for a hit...πŸ˜‰.
As of today Akshay needs her more to get an hit....  
It makes me so proud to see a woman holding such a powerful position in bollywood where all the men are relying on Kat for a hit.  πŸ‘
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup all she needs is Akshay Kumar for her career not the Khans πŸ€£

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is not going to last very long. She already looks like 30 years old. In this industry people go gaga over beauty only till 30 to 35 top. Then you could be remembered only if you have memorable roles. Hit or no hit

No I would be devastated if she ever dumped Akki lol

Seems like a baseless article to me, she doesn't seem to be the crybaby type over a breakupπŸ˜† She's more like a "I don't give a damn what you think about me" sort of girl