Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In today's SBS, they said in highlights (what will happen in serials bit) that DD will go to mayka today as she is upset with S for not coming home on time or something.

They said:

Ek bahut bada twist to CCBM mein bhi aane wala hai. S ki patni dd apne sasural chod mayke chali jayegi. Kyun? KC par S ke ghar na aane se woh naaraz ho jaayegi. Aur bas isiliye woh maayke chali jaayegi....😲

4 hours and 45 minutes left....😆
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Shovee, 🤗I wanna hear funny thing that happened to you. PM me😳
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Hi Navi🤗, Anju said that Nivi did that to see Viren's face before she starts her KC rituals. Apparently, one has to see one's husband's face first thing...😳

hey aashi !! *hugs* Awwww that is sho cute !! I loved how she covered him with the blanket and then fixed his pillow, it was such a wifely thing to do !!! 😳
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey Jaani was missing ur questions. Ufffffffffffff yaar really it feels like I am meeting u after ages. Was really busy this weekand But I'm glad that atleast i got to meet u rite now. Anyways answers to ur questions:
1. Nahin jaani I don't think so there was any other reason for everybody to get worried. VD is loving soul and she treats viren as her own son so it was just her concern like a mother worries for her kid if he/she does not have their breakfast and for S. he is younger brother so that's y he was so caring and for him to faint in Nivi's arms she has to be with him but she was standing quite far and if he would have fainted he would have fainted in S. arms and we really don't wanna c that.

2. Yaar if he kisses her arm we will all faint but unfortunately he will not as he is lost in her eyes.

3 Yaar honestly I don't want to think abt RK pendant as I just wanna think nice abt tomorrow episode but I know CT's they will ruin it for us coz CC hai na.

@bold-🤣🤣🤣OMG soo good zarmeen.

Ashvuu i think i have to pass you SQs today cause after reading Zarmeens answers i dont know what to say cause i fully agree with her.
Lol zarmeen i will rememeber that sentence forever. soo good.
xaviara thumbnail

In today's SBS, they said in highlights (what will happen in serials bit) that DD will go to mayka today as she is upset with S for not coming home on time or something.

They said:

Ek bahut bada twist to CCBM mein bhi aane wala hai. S ki patni dd apne sasural chod mayke chali jayegi. Kyun? KC par S ke ghar na aane se woh naaraz ho jaayegi. Aur bas isiliye woh maayke chali jaayegi....😲

4 hours and 45 minutes left....😆

Yaar how is that possible ? I mean, what about those pics ? Are we gonna see dream sequence on both the couples ? Or the article messed up and wrote NivRen instead of DivSid ? Is it possible that the dream sequence is for DivSid and all the scenes shown between NivRen are real ? 😳

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
navi🤗I am confused about today's SBS...I read what you wrote on the other thread and I agree....This week is dhamaka week and Nivi-S truth will come in front of DD....And in the resulting Dhamaka, something will happen to trigger Viren off😲
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

@bold-🤣🤣🤣OMG soo good zarmeen.

Ashvuu i think i have to pass you SQs today cause after reading Zarmeens answers i dont know what to say cause i fully agree with her.
Lol zarmeen i will rememeber that sentence forever. soo good.

Thanks Shova u r such a sweetheartEdited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Yaar how is that possible ? I mean, what about those pics ? Are we gonna see dream sequence on both the couples ? Or the article messed up and wrote NivRen instead of DivSid ? Is it possible that the dream sequence is for DivSid and all the scenes shown between NivRen are real ? 😳

Navi, that is exactly what I am thinking. Abhishek also said they would have a sweet moment, so I have no clue why they are flooding us with googlys😕

I will die if the NivRen scenes are real....in a totally good way, of course😳

So, they misprint NivRen instead of DivSid (for dream) and they also give us a fake news from Abhishek???? Why are they doing this to us????

No, Navi, i think what you wrote in that thread is more like it. S will come home for KC, they will have a sweet moment and then at the end of KC, CC will bring out the Rk pendant in some dhamakedaar manner, S will react, DD will react and go home or N will react in some way and V will get his trigger😲

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

hey navz how r you darling? long time havnt spoken to you🤗. yep i am also confused after reading what happned in SBS. OMG do you think those scenes wll be real ONG then i will die for sure. I think we should start to prepare beforehand lolz.
Im confused but either way we will see great nivren scenes cant wait😃
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Navi, that is exactly what I am thinking. Abhishek also said they would have a sweet moment, so I have no clue why they are flooding us with googlys😕

I will die if the NivRen scenes are real....in a totally good way, of course😳

So, they misprint NivRen instead of DivSid (for dream) and they also give us a fake news from Abhishek???? Why are they doing this to us????

No, Navi, i think what you wrote in that thread is more like it. S will come home for KC, they will have a sweet moment and then at the end of KC, CC will bring out the Rk pendant in some dhamakedaar manner, S will react, DD will react and go home or N will react in some way and V will get his trigger😲

Yaar i'm not liking this twist.