Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

In today's SBS, they said in highlights (what will happen in serials bit) that DD will go to mayka today as she is upset with S for not coming home on time or something.

They said:

Ek bahut bada twist to CCBM mein bhi aane wala hai. S ki patni dd apne sasural chod mayke chali jayegi. Kyun? KC par S ke ghar na aane se woh naaraz ho jaayegi. Aur bas isiliye woh maayke chali jaayegi....๐Ÿ˜ฒ

4 hours and 45 minutes left....๐Ÿ˜†

I should not say this๐Ÿ˜‰ but I will be more than happy if DD goes to maayka๐Ÿ˜Š.At least Nivi will be totally free and she can concentrate on Viren. But will she?????? As per her nature i think she will start brooding for DD instead.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

navi๐Ÿค—I am confused about today's SBS...I read what you wrote on the other thread and I agree....This week is dhamaka week and Nivi-S truth will come in front of DD....And in the resulting Dhamaka, something will happen to trigger Viren off๐Ÿ˜ฒ

If Sid-Nivi truths come out, then only Divya can leave, because after giving Sid time, she can't leave Sood house and Sid just because he didn't come home for Karva Chauth ! I mean she would be upset but not enough to leave Sid for it !!

About Viren, the only think that can trigger a reaction and his hidden personality is finding out about those pheres Nivi took with Sid, because that is where Sid gave her the RK pendant as well !! So I think this whole blast is gonna happen because of that !!!! Viren will never be able to bear the fact that Nivi loved Sid so much that she was willing to take pheres with him ๐Ÿ˜•

I think this what that 'waqt na guzar jayey' dialogue meant !! Do you think Viren's reaction is triggered because he gives up hope of ever getting Nivi's love ? And he will slowly goes into his shell ?

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar i'm not liking this twist.

I know zarmeen i am also getting scared now thinking about this new twist, hope we can watch it at least. I agree with ashvuu here i think this twist will trigger the begining of virens story. OMG now im tensed cause i can feel a really emotional scene coming up and hope all this wating is worth it.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

hey navz how r you darling? long time havnt spoken to you๐Ÿค—. yep i am also confused after reading what happned in SBS. OMG do you think those scenes wll be real ONG then i will die for sure. I think we should start to prepare beforehand lolz.
Im confused but either way we will see great nivren scenes cant wait๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey shova !! *hugs* i doing good sweetheart !! and you hun ? feeling better I hope ?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hmmm the only think which can trigger Viren's reaction and the passionate lover in him, would be the truth of Nivi taking pheres with Sid !! He won't be able to tolerate that !! ๐Ÿ˜•

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So many twists!!!!! Ab kya hoga hamara Nivren ka?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefully the sherwani issue will fall flat on CC face bcos of DD leaving
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

If Sid-Nivi truths come out, then only Divya can leave, because after giving Sid time, she can't leave Sood house and Sid just because he didn't come home for Karva Chauth ! I mean she would be upset but not enough to leave Sid for it !!

About Viren, the only think that can trigger a reaction and his hidden personality is finding out about those pheres Nivi took with Sid, because that is where Sid gave her the RK pendant as well !! So I think this whole blast is gonna happen because of that !!!! Viren will never be able to bear the fact that Nivi loved Sid so much that she was willing to take pheres with him ๐Ÿ˜•

I think this what that 'waqt na guzar jayey' dialogue meant !! Do you think Viren's reaction is triggered because he gives up hope of ever getting Nivi's love ? And he will slowly goes into his shell ?

Yeah, it totally doesn't make sense that DD leaves home only because S doesn't come home in time for KC....Something else is definitely in store for us....And I'm sure that something is going to make us all upset...

Yes, Viren's trigger has to be related to losing Nivi....if he finds out about the pheras, he will not be able to bear it. What keeps Viren going, I thnk, is the fact that some day soon, he feels Nivi will love him back.

The thing is he will always trust Nivi whole heartedly, so the only think that will always scare him is not being able to get Nivi's love. Or if there is anything put into his head that Nivi will leave him. I think he will not be able to bear that as well. if by any way, the fact goes into Viren's mind that no matter what he does, Nivi will never love him, that will surely trigger him off....he will never react against Nivi, I think so he might go into his shell and I do not know how his obsession will manifest itself.

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi girls ,

its me lamya ... i have been totally lost and not knowing whats happening in the threads , i have managed to see all the episodes , but I will not be able to see any KC episdoes and am very sad for that . will have to see in the US when i get back , hope u all girls are well and will be all active , I miss you all a lot ..

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

I know zarmeen i am also getting scared now thinking about this new twist, hope we can watch it at least. I agree with ashvuu here i think this twist will trigger the begining of virens story. OMG now im tensed cause i can feel a really emotional scene coming up and hope all this wating is worth it.

Yeah, Zarmee, Shovee, I would hate this to happen. I am so scared now.๐Ÿ˜ญ
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

yes agree with u navz divya just cant leave sid only for one small reason of not coming home for KC and if she does then it wont be a big twist so like you said sid-nivi truth might come out soon which will force her to leave the place.

and about viren OMG๐Ÿ˜ญ i really dont want him to go into his shell. i know he will be shattered  into million pices when he finds out about sid-nivi pheres. I cant watch his face then๐Ÿ˜ญ