Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As the major thread opener Navz and Mahi are not here I am fulfilling their responsibility of opening a New thread on one and only one our Love, passion and obsession the beautiful couple NivRen😳😍-Till eternity

A Beautiful, shy innocent girl Nivedita Sharma got married to a handsome, outspoken, naughty boy Viren Sood.

Viren who loves Nivedita more than his life. Nivedita who do respect him but still love is away. Nivedita is passion and Obsession of Viren.

Will Viren be able to win Nivedita's heart with his immense love
Will Nivedita be able to avoid so much love present in front of her
To know all this and more stay tuned to CCBM and NivRen
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Rach for doing the honors. I liked the way you described Nivren, indeed Nivi is passion and Viren has obsession. 😊 Let's see how long this one last. We all are waiting for tomorrow and I don't whether we will be really active or will be in Nivren induced coma. πŸ˜‰
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Sweethearts !! πŸ€—

Thanks for opening the new thread Rach.

@ Ketty - If the show the romantic scenes tomorrow, especially the part when Viren kisses Nivi's hand then I won't be active tomorrow - I'm definitely gonna be in a NivRen induced coma then!!!
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rachu, for opening another thread.
Tomorrow Nivi will see the intensity of Viren's love in completely different level, when she will come to know about his fasting.
Yes, up until now she saw his love for her but this is completely different, she will be petrified with this intensity.

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok girls got to go, I am off see you all tomorrow. Good Night/Morning
And all of you better sit somewhere comfortable while watching the show so that there won't be any injuries if you fall down watching the romantic scenes. And don't just get glued to the TV or Computer screen, blink your eyes. Don't smile too much if you are in the office or infront of your parents they think you are gone crazy. So watch yourselves and enjoy the showπŸ˜‰.
Alaria thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

And all of you better sit somewhere comfortable while watching the show so that there won't be any injuries if you fall down watching the romantic scenes. And don't just get glued to the TV or Computer screen, blink your eyes. Don't smile too much if you are in the office or infront of your parents they think you are gone crazy. So watch yourselves and enjoy the showπŸ˜‰.

Goodnight MilleeπŸ€— 

As for the epi tomorrow - In my case I've got to remember to breathe & not grin like an idiot !!! NivRen always takes my breath away!!😍
Edited by Ashly19 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Good night Milee, see you tomorrow. Good advise. I think we have to be really careful not to hurt ourselves or get into trouble. I think smiling like a fool is just became a habit for me. πŸ˜†
mahix3 thumbnail
Sorry girls for being missing in action this weekend but yeah.
Thank you Rach di for substituting and creating this thread.
Ahhhh tomorrow is the Karwa Chauth episode. Am soo excited! Hope I don't die πŸ˜³
Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago
Alaria thumbnail
Ketty I believe smiling/grinning like a fool is the first common symptom of NivRen psychotics !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Followed by daydreaming and then having NivRen related dreams etc etc!!
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashly19

Ketty I believe smiling/grinning like a fool is the first common symptom of NivRen psychotics !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Followed by daydreaming and then having NivRen related dreams etc etc!!

You won't believe it but if there is any cute Nivren scene, that day i have a smile on my face whole day, doesn't matter what I am doing. Those two days of wedding confrontation I was so happy and chirpy that my Sis-in-law thought I have met someone and that's why I am behaving like this. 😳