Users

Frequent Posters

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

hey Mythri,🤗 welcome again🤗

6 hours and 45 minutes...OMG!!!! Time is literally crawling today...😡

Oh! And Navi, 🤗I am hoping desperately that your internet gets fixed, otherwise today what will happen to us without your analysis. It's like a fix without which we cannot survive and I am already having withdrawal symptoms because I haven't read your analysis on Friday😳 

Thanks Ashvee....haha yes....can you imagine I am unable to sleep.... CCBm is actign like a keep awake pill for me... 

I really hope Navi that ur internet gets fixed as I ahve already told u... I love your writing ishtyle!!!

what is it 6 hrs 40 min now!!! :p
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha Ha Mythri🤗, I so agree...

6 hours 37 minutes😭 Today, I am feeling every painful second of time as it has slowed down even more than usual. I hope SBS/SBB shows something soon....

Zarmee, Jaanu🤗 you are online😳🤗I have an SQ for you😳
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@asyadada... I thot R n S died in bidaai coz d actors didnt want to be in d leap.. Isnt it so?
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=aashvee.raheja]
Ha Ha Mythri🤗, I so agree...

6 hours 37 minutes😭 Today, I am feeling every painful second of time as it has slowed down even more than usual. I hope SBS/SBB shows something soon....

Zarmee, Jaanu🤗 you are online😳🤗I have an SQ for you😳
[/QUOTE

Yes jaani I'm online 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 yaar thinking of ways of killing the time. Wont be able to slep tonite I guess
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittusingh

I am also from Calgary.... :) whats ur name???

Finally found somebody on Calgary. Yes my name is Zarmeen.
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys......thanks to you all  for that awesome welcome... ......So you guys have finished that thread and opened another one....so fastttttt guys....... i think that Nivren fans are the fastest when it comes to completing the threads(you can apply for a guiness record)..........😆

Simran, thanks for explaining to me about the 2 rules.......  i will completely abide by your rules..... ....ANYTHING FOR NIVREN.. ..👍🏼😍....... i know i have entered  a den full of lions who have taken phds and doctrates on Nivren (plus  going through psychosis).......... i realise i am just a cub who is in kindergarden........and so i will consider you guys as my Gurus..........I might also give you gurudakshina at the end....😊......... ANYTHING FOR NIVREN.............👍🏼😍

and regarding todays episode. i am dying to watch it. My breath had stopped when i saw the SBS segment........  and i dont know what will happen when i see the full episode today........ may be my heart will stop working forever..............   i am praying that the CTs wont show anything to spoil the mood

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Zarmee, jaanu....🤗
I feel like I'm meeting you after SO long and I am So thrilled jaanu that I am online the same time as you😳

Okay, my SQs:

(1) do you think there is some other reason that everyone (except CC😡) was So concerned about Viren not having his breakfast? Do you think he has some......I don't know, some reason why he should not be hungry for too long or something, low blood sugar or something😆 What if he faints in Nivi's arms😆? Okay, Jk😆

(2) In the u me tv link of the KC, they show a scene where Viren kneels next to Nivi, so close😍 while she puts the diya into the water. they show scenes of Viren kneeling close to Nivi on both sides (and my heartbeat is increasing as I write😳) Do you think Viren will kiss Nivi on her arm....because her arm is close to his lips😳😍😍 when he is on the left side of Nivi????😍

(3) Do you think CC 😡will give the RK pendant to Viren to gift it to Nivi? 

aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resh.....

Hi guys......thanks to you all  for that awesome welcome... ......So you guys have finished that thread and opened another one....so fastttttt guys....... i think that Nivren fans are the fastest when it comes to completing the threads(you can apply for a guiness record)..........😆

Simran, thanks for explaining to me about the 2 rules.......  i will completely abide by your rules..... ....ANYTHING FOR NIVREN.. ..👍🏼😍....... i know i have entered  a den full of lions who have taken phds and doctrates on Nivren (plus  going through psychosis).......... i realise i am just a cub who is in kindergarden........and so i will consider you guys as my Gurus..........I might also give you gurudakshina at the end....😊......... ANYTHING FOR NIVREN.............👍🏼😍

and regarding todays episode. i am dying to watch it. My breath had stopped when i saw the SBS segment........  and i dont know what will happen when i see the full episode today........ may be my heart will stop working forever..............   i am praying that the CTs wont show anything to spoil the mood

hey Resh🤗Awww, so sweet😳 Doctorates are awarded very "Fastly" (pardon my english😳) The speed with which a Nivrenian loony is awarded a post doc in obsessive psychosis is directly proportional to the speed of our darling Viren jetspeed Sood😳 😆
Looking forward to long discussions with you😳

I hope they show us an SBS/SBB segment today as well....How are we going to spend the next 6 hours???????
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Zarmee, jaanu....🤗

I feel like I'm meeting you after SO long and I am So thrilled jaanu that I am online the same time as you😳

Okay, my SQs:

(1) do you think there is some other reason that everyone (except CC😡) was So concerned about Viren not having his breakfast? Do you think he has some......I don't know, some reason why he should not be hungry for too long or something, low blood sugar or something😆 What if he faints in Nivi's arms😆? Okay, Jk😆

(2) In the u me tv link of the KC, they show a scene where Viren kneels next to Nivi, so close😍 while she puts the diya into the water. they show scenes of Viren kneeling close to Nivi on both sides (and my heartbeat is increasing as I write😳) Do you think Viren will kiss Nivi on her arm....because her arm is close to his lips😳😍😍 when he is on the left side of Nivi????😍

(3) Do you think CC 😡will give the RK pendant to Viren to gift it to Nivi? 

Hey Jaani was missing ur questions. Ufffffffffffff yaar really it feels like I am meeting u after ages. Was really busy this weekand But I'm glad that atleast i got to meet u rite now. Anyways answers to ur questions:
1. Nahin jaani I don't think so there was any other reason for everybody to get worried. VD is loving soul and she treats viren as her own son so it was just her concern like a mother worries for her kid if he/she does not have their breakfast and for S. he is younger brother so that's y he was so caring and for him to faint in Nivi's arms she has to be with him but she was standing quite far and if he would have fainted he would have fainted in S. arms and we really don't wanna c that.

2. Yaar if he kisses her arm we will all faint but unfortunately he will not as he is lost in her eyes.

3 Yaar honestly I don't want to think abt RK pendant as I just wanna think nice abt tomorrow episode but I know CT's they will ruin it for us coz CC hai na.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hey Jaani was missing ur questions. Ufffffffffffff yaar really it feels like I am meeting u after ages. Was really busy this weekand But I'm glad that atleast i got to meet u rite now. Anyways answers to ur questions:
1. Nahin jaani I don't think so there was any other reason for everybody to get worried. VD is loving soul and she treats viren as her own son so it was just her concern like a mother worries for her kid if he/she does not have their breakfast and for S. he is younger brother so that's y he was so caring and for him to faint in Nivi's arms she has to be with him but she was standing quite far and if he would have fainted he would have fainted in S. arms and we really don't wanna c that.

2. Yaar if he kisses her arm we will all faint but unfortunately he will not as he is lost in her eyes.

3 Yaar honestly I don't want to think abt RK pendant as I just wanna think nice abt tomorrow episode but I know CT's they will ruin it for us coz CC hai na.

Zarmeee,🤗 that was classic jaanu😆 Think how jealous N, the B will be😆
Awesome answers jaanu. Thanks so much🤗

I am so scared about what they are going to show us this week. I just hope they show us KC without any dhamaka of CC😡 Or is that too much to hope, you think???? But is CC mad? She has already got a warning from Dadaji. If anything happens to make Nivi cry, dadaji is just going to blame CC because he has given responsibility of Nivi's khushi to CC....So, I just don;t understand what is CC's plan and how she is going to implement it.....without it looking like she is implementing it. Because she cannot take the risk of any plot looking like she has made it, right?