Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

hey Anju where were u? Thank u so much for appreciating my analysis. That really means a lot to me coz u guys r just amazing with words and portraying all the expressions and feelings in the words. Thank u so much once again.

jaani can I ask u a KC ritual related question?

Today in the episode the ladies after doing the pooja wre doing something to their thalis and after that they start passing the thalis to each other in circle. What was that and what is it's significance.

Hi Zarmeen, here are the details of this ritual:-

The women sit around the image of Gauri or Goddess Parvati with their bayas (basket or thali full of goodies). Each woman also places a karva or a pitcher full of water and seven pieces of pua in front of her. It is adorned with kharia, aipun and a little roli. A red thread is tied around the karva. At the beginning of the puja, women apply the roli teeka to Goddess Gauri and also to themselves. With the thumb and the third finger of the right hand, water is sprinkled on the image of the goddess. The same procedure is repeated with aipun and roli . Lastly, rice is showered on the image. 
An elderly woman of the family narrates the legend of Karva Chauth. The women then pray for the long life and welfare of their husbands. While chanting the prayers, they pass their thalis from one to another as if signifying pheras....

Hope I was able to answer your questions. I had to google to get exact answers. πŸ˜ƒ
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anju, Thanks!! You explained it so well. I didn't know much about the various rituals relating to KC..
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Its okay Ketty !! I'm just glad I was able to upload the scene, before my net crashed !!! 😳 At least you were able to enjoy it !! 😳 *hugs*

Thank you so much Navz...Have watched it so many times....*hugs*
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Anju, Thanks!! You explained it so well. I didn't know much about the various rituals relating to KC..

you are welcome Payal.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG.. Rach dear.. Ur theory abt kul purohit's prediction which cause cc to send away viren - its sooo brilliant.. U nailed it honey.. It has to be d true reason :-D
.. dat'll explain y she keeps distance fm him.. Bad luck ke saaye se bachne keliye..
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks Anju for the answer. I never knew that. Thank u so much for the info really appreciate that as I was thinking of asking this since I watched the episode.

Simran and Milee Thank u so much for appreciating my analysis. That really means a lot to me coz all of u including Anju, Aashvee Navi, Mahi u guys r just amazing with words and I've leart it from u guys.

@all: What the hell r we doing yaar. It is just the 1st day and we already on 55 pages. If this speed continues we will be done with this thread probably bu tomorrow. Today's episode really made us so excited and it is reallly visible with the amount of pages that we filled in today. And we r still looking forward to the tomorrow episode.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Suchi... Pls add my name too to d nivren maniac list.. My name is ashly..

Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the explanation Anju!!

I thought the eyelock with the diya in the water was the best bcos it was intense not the usual flirtiness we get from Viren and Nivi could really feel it.
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Ketty don't you think this is correct think a 6 old child is playing with his grandfather. JAAL was feeling J of dadaji as he was not coming to them they were trying to attract Viren's attention as he is their moneycheck suddenly a daadiji came with the news they are keeping pooja and their kulpurohit is invited. Kulprohit came and he saw Sid and said he is very lucky for entire family starting for BS to evil trio as his luck will make all their plans successful and suddenly he saw Viren and say he will be lucky for sharma's and BS, VD bit unlucky for Sid but very unlucky for evil trio as he will be the one who will spoil all their plans. Suddenly JAAL thought omg we were taking him as baral check but he has became our bad luck and JW asked CC what kind of son she gave birth to and said he will send him away so that our bad luck will be away from us. Sid is better than Viren as he is atleast lucky for us but he will snatch all our luck and give it to sharma's. This is the past story of Viren and as you are seeing today the kulprohit Bhavishvani is getting correct as he is proving himself unlucky for JAAL and lucky for sharma family (Remember Keshav left home after Viren came back and earned lots of money for Yash studies and Nivi wedding though couldn't spend on her but earned na)

Which episode can I see this in?!?
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyoneπŸ€— Good morning
I know nobody is there. I did not get anytime to come online yesterday. What an awesome episode it was. I know all our dream came true, and the rest will come slowly. Don't worry today everything will be fine with our NivRen. Nothing is going to affect NivRen. CC is only trying to influence DD, you know why? Right she has dumbness-psychosis (according to our PI Rachu)πŸ˜† I'm eagerly waiting for today's episode. I'm not sure whether they will air "Boley Chidiyan" dance sequence today. Lets wait and watch.😊

@Suchi plzzzzzz add my name in your NivRen maniac list. And YAY!!!! Titanic theme song for our NivRen. I'm with you.

@Shova jannu Happy birthday to you.πŸ€— May all your wishes come true. Enjoy every moment in life.

@All  I missed you, love you.πŸ€— Lets be happy for our NivRen.

Edited by shana_83 - 13 years ago