Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: qse6

Thanks sannu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. we had a little party with my friends and family and i had a great time but missed u guys alot.

Great to hear about your birthday party. Unfortunately, I too did not come yesterday. It was very busy day for me. I watched it very late, and I saw that our NivRen maniac fellow were so happy. What an awesome episode it was. I enjoyed every moment of NivRen. In the dream Viren was really close to Nivi, and it was a knid of hug only๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ohh our dream came true. I don't know how many times I have watched. ๐Ÿ˜†
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

๐Ÿค—Zarmeen i missed you guys too. thanks, my bday was great but i was kinda sad cause i couldnt see the episode but i finally saw it now and i loved it.  OMG so what u guys tallking about now i missed soooo much discussion. Can i join in the discussion ?? what did i miss??

Yaar we just talked abt as usual our Nivren and today's episode which was just out of this world.
xaviara thumbnail
hello girls *hugs*

We didn't get any segments on the Bole Chudiyan song and dance, so what does that mean ? Another misinformation in the article ? Because it is so not like SBS or SBB not to show a performance ? Or maybe the whole epi would be on the couples and then opening the fast ? and the function post karvachauth would be in tomorrow's episode ? I hope so because I really wanna see light hearted episodes this week at least !!

zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

We didn't get any segments on the Bole Chudiyan song and dance, so what does that mean ? Another misinformation in the article ? Because it is so not like SBS or SBB not to show a performance ? Or maybe the whole epi would be on the couples and then opening the fast ? and the function post karvachauth would be in tomorrow's episode ? I hope so because I really wanna see light hearted episodes this week at least !!

navi what I'm thinking the reason for them not showing the segment coz of the Sherwani confusion rite now so that's what I'm thinking coz even the other day rituals that were shown in SBS/SBB none of them were there coz rite now the guys r getting ready and wearing their sherwanis. So the rituals will be done after that. So lets c what happens.
shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

Hello Navz ๐Ÿค— nice to see you. Welcome back honey.
I think you are right. Precap shows about the confusion of DD. Therefore, we can guess that KC rituals will be completed today. The post-celebration comes tomorrow. That would be fine too. Then nobody will be worried or everyone is free from CC's plan. I think everything will be fine. No such big truth about Nivi-Sid will come out during KC. May be later on, I think the pendent scene + CC's evil look was the reminder for the viewer that disclosure of Nivi-Sid truth is still pending. May be CCBM does not want to disclose about the
Bole Chudiyan dance sequence in front of the viewers. Thats why we do not see any SBS or SBB segment about that.
Edited by shana_83 - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Okay I finally get some time and a chance to post my thoughts ! Since all of you have done such an amazing job analyzing the episode, I will just post what I liked and stood out for me in last night episode.

In the kitchen scene, where Nivi burns her finger thinking about Divya and Viren comes to see if she is okay, the thing which stood out the most that perhaps after the first time after the wedding I saw the old NivRen, communicating, at ease, confiding in each other, which was missing completely after they got married and the mystery track started !! So am glad they have finally eased of the mystery track and gave us this rift track because it is indeed a blessing in disguise for NivRen ๐Ÿ˜Š I just wish Nivi realize soon that she needs to stop interfering in her di's and Sid's life, and that would solve and end the rift track.

I know there are not many Divya fans, but I can't hate or dislike her for some reason, maybe it is because I know and love someone like her, so I know that Divya has a good heart, but she is so pampered and emotionally weak that she cannot help but think about herself only and it is not her fault, it is totally her parents fault that she has turned this way !!! She only needs guidance and good talking too from someone she would listen too and in my opinion that someone could be either Sid or Naintara !! They really need to show her the mirror and explain to her that to earn something you have to work for it, and it can't be achieved by blaming others.

After NivRen scenes, Vandan's talk from Sid was the most happening scene and a much needed one !! I know lot of people sympathize with Sid, but I don't and I probably never will ! Like Vandana said whatever the reason, marrying Divya was his decision, and had he been true to it earlier, lot of things could have been avoided !! When Vandana says mind you, I don;t want you to ruin another innocent girls life, I was like, you go Vandana, because it is true, Divya is innocent, whatever others say, her only fault was to love Sid, she didn't chase after him, it was his decision to marry her, and she is as much of a victim of CC and YD planning as Nivi and Sid, so it was great to see Sid finally understand his responsibility and make an effort.

NivRen !! What to say about these two ? I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love Sam and Gunjan, but these two are definitely coming close to that level and it has a lot to do with their character individually and their chemistry together !! I never thought I would say this, but I always used to think that Kinshuk would never have a better chemistry then Parul, but I have been proved wrong totally and am so glad about it, because for me KinHa's chemistry is even more rocking then KinRul's which says a lot because KinHa are not even good friends which KinRul were and are, so love how crackling their chemistry is !! It absolutely sizzles !! And last night epi was a proof of that !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ If this was a teaser of what is to come in the future then I'm dead already !!

Like I said last night what made the episode more special was the fact that Nivi genuinely tried and made an effort to be the wife Viren wants her to be !! Whatever she did and said were for Viren's happiness only because all he has wanted from her was to give him and their marriage a chance and that is what she gave him last night, and Viren understood and was on top of the world because of it !! That is why their romantic scenes were full of life because they were both involved in them, and not just Viren !! Their scenes last night were full of meaning, feelings and emotions because these scenes were shared equally by both, except for the dream sequence,

Precap : How can CC be so stupid ? Doesn't she realize that her plan in any case will backfire ? If Divya confronts Nivi, she would know that it is Viren with her and not Sid, and if she leaves the Sood house in anger, Sid will obviously follow her wearing the same cream sherwani which was meant for Viren !! My only worry is that after Divya leaves without telling anyone, I don't want CC to tell Sid and Viren that Nandu have accidentally switched the Shwerwani's and they better change back into their original Sherwani's !! So I really hope that Sid goes after Divya wearing that cream Sherwani !!

xaviara thumbnail
@ zarmeen & shana : I agree with you, I think they don't wanna ruin the suspense of the track that is why they didn't release any pics of the guys in Sherwani either, so hopefully we will get the dance segments tomorrow and the song in tomorrow's episode !! I don't mind seeing NivRen romance again tonight !!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
zarmeeno thumbnail
Navi jaani we were missing u so much I hope ur net is working now. Anyways were missing ur analysis and again swweetie lovely analysis. And the precap thing I think that's exactly what's gonna happen either Nivi will tell Viren that it is not his sherwani or CC will tell them and will ask them to go and change. So let c what happens today.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Navi jaani we were missing u so much I hope ur net is working now. Anyways were missing ur analysis and again swweetie lovely analysis. And the precap thing I think that's exactly what's gonna happen either Nivi will tell Viren that it is not his sherwani or CC will tell them and will ask them to go and change. So let c what happens today.

heyy zarmeen, i missed you all too ! I couldn't sleep last night after my net crashed because I was thinking about all of you last night as I knew you all were discussing the epi and I wanted to be there with all of you ! My net is thankfully much better and hopefully it stays that way !! It is a temporary connection, so I can be online without any problem till my new net is installed !!

I agree with you, I don't see this whole thing with Divya leaving the house to go down smoothly unless they really plan on showing the post KC rituals function and want all the four leads to be happy and dancing !! And if this is not the case then for sure CC will make Sid and Viren wear their original Sherwani's and then Sid would have explaining to do which won't be easy because he hates being argued with ! Remember how he could never stand for Nivi to argue with him !! If he could not tolerate Nivi questioning him, then Divys is a different matter all together !! And if Sid storms out in anger after his confrontation with Sid, everything is gonna go on Nivi's head !! Which might go to her head anyways even if Sid manofy's her !! CC will just poison her mind again saying how Nivi covets everything Divya and Sid has for herself and Viren !! And she was behind the exchange of Sherwani's because she wanted Viren to have the pink one ! And with Nivi already trying to exchange sari's earlier that day, Divya will believe her and this would only increase the rift even more !! ๐Ÿ˜•

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Heyy Guyzz hu r u all ?

Gyuzz plzz ans me 1 ques . d pics whch we saw of NivRen feeding 2 each other , looking each other thru channi in tose pics Viren was wearing same Brown Jacket .Isn'it ? So my ques is tht Is this pics were only for release just as a pose or they r stills frm d episode ? becozz  As far as i m guessing rituals of seeing thru channi n all will b when performed at tht time Viren will b wearing shearwani .m i rght ? toh tht means we will nt b getting d scene where niVren r feeding 2 each other like they showed in pic or looking each other thru channi .๐Ÿ˜ญ