Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

And again Rach if u c with the main confrontation between Soods and Sharmas again jaal r lucky coz despite knowing the truth S. has never told that to anybody. So for me she is just plain lucky rite now. And yes I do agree with u that in the end all their plan fails coz of Viren like the wedding thingy is also. She had vowed that no matter wht she will never let Nivedita become the Bahu of Sood and her own son took the vow in front of the whole family that no matter what Nivedita will become the bahu of Sood family and her own son went and married her and she could not do anything and that's what I'm hoping for the sister rift track that Viren will come to the rescue also coz he knows Nivi is upset coz of all this and as we know he can't see nivi upset so he will definitely do something abt it.

JAAL are indeed lucky. All the rift so far is happened only because parties involved never care to communicate with each other and tried to clear their doubts. These people might care for each other but they lack trust and JAAL took advantage of that.

Nivi -Sid case: Nivi trusted Sid but Sid didn't (Sid was blind by family loyalty)
Nivi -Divya case: Again Nivi trusts Divya, Divya doesn't (Divya is blind by love for Sid)
Dadaji's wish case: VD didn't trust herself and Dadaji. She told Dadaji that Sid loves Nivi, then how come she accepted that Dadaji wanted Sid to marry Divya (VD is blind by her own inferiority complex)

So far in JAAL game all the people who were their pawn were weak. But Viren is not and he use logic and once he trust people he questions them directly. So JAAL will not succeed when it comes to VIren.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Aashvee dear and Zarmeen jaan - loved your analysis... Aashvee you really bring in the comic part inyour analysis which is such a big relief to us maniacs. Zarmeen, you write so well and now daily you have to give your analysis..

Mahi jaan..how are you? We have been missing you so much.

Welcome Payal to our NiVren paagalkhana..

hey Anju where were u? Thank u so much for appreciating my analysis. That really means a lot to me coz u guys r just amazing with words and portraying all the expressions and feelings in the words. Thank u so much once again.

jaani can I ask u a KC ritual related question?

Today in the episode the ladies after doing the pooja wre doing something to their thalis and after that they start passing the thalis to each other in circle. What was that and what is it's significance.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb analysis aashvee jaan.. Going wild in between?? Naughty girl...!! I missed d mirror scene wen d show was aired.. Ur association of serpentine creatures was hilarious.. I had big trouble controlling my grin while reading ur analysis, as i'm in my work place.. I was upset due to some personal reasons but ur analysis cheered me up.. Thanx 4 d detailed n beautiful analysis..
Btw, did u notice CC in d background wen V caught N's hand? She didnt see d romance.. Big failure 4 her survillence network..!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok guyzzz I am back
so here is the list that I have collected so far...

1. Suchitra
  2. Ketty
  3. Rachana
  4. Sauji/tamushi
  5. Zarmeen
  6. MAHII
  7. Ashi
  8. Payal
  9. Anju
Forgive me about the order.. we are all in the same level heheeh

the numbers are just for counting

I am sure millie and navzz will join soon but I want them to say it first before i add

And

oh yeah

"GASP" at Anamikaa yaar , you are not with us : ( : (

kahe?

p.s. oh yeah those who are not in the list... feel free to list yourselves heeh I will add you once you write up on teh thread.

I want to know how many we are cause, seriously , do you see how fast our threads fill up so I was thinking.. how is this possible, we have to be in huge numbers : )

so my personal survey ehhe
Edited by suchitra_1 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Suchi, please add my name too as one of the NiVren maniac

8) Simran
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome simran !! : )
added!  hehe
I will post the updatedl list after couple of pages once more names are added so that I do not spam this thread with this request
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just realized as I was re-watching the Nivren dream sequence scene, where Viren mistakes YD for Nivi, did anyone notice that he kisses YD on the cheek. Just imagine that could have been Nivi! OMG!! Why wasn't it her!! Sorry, if this has already been mentioned in the thread before and I somehow completely missed it..
simran728 thumbnail
hi girls โ˜บ๏ธ..thanks each and everyone of you for all the discussions as thats what keep all of us going๐Ÿ‘....i was at work and could not particiapte..and now I have read all the posts...actually it makes me hours after coming from work to read everything..i was at page 2 last night and today I have come to like page 53 maybe?? 

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying todays episodes like some child got ice cream treat...maybe more than that..we got Ganga Jal. 

Aashvee and Zarmeen loved your analysis... thanks so much for writing such LONNGGG analysis....wow you guys a do great job of writing and analyzing every detail of the episodes...totally beautiful and awesome. ...actually I watch the episodes after reading all the analysis so I am always prepared..sorry for cheating..

Aashvee you really bring in the comic part in your analysis which is awesome..i could not stop laughing at all your personal touch and comments...your personal midas touch is what makes it a great read..

Zarmeen, you write so well and I love your analysis soo v v v v much.

welcome to all the new members....now I going back to watching the scenes as I have watched them only 2 times and most of you all have like 100 times.

no fair..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh how can miss Suchi...Now you must have got lot of ideas for our weekend retreat...did you notice the episode was moving so fast today???
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchitra_1

welcome simran !! : )
added!  hehe
I will post the updatedl list after couple of pages once more names are added so that I do not spam this thread with this request

Oh def...and I love your signature in the post...๐Ÿ˜‰
simran728 thumbnail
today the episode was moving so fast...just like Suchi's weekend retreat scene where we cannot wait for next line..we just want the next and the next and the next scene to come so fast that we forget about this scene...

haha but what can we do...?? we are all hopelessly in love with Nivren and Suchi's scenes that we want them to move like "aeroplane" ..oh which Viren does not have but soon will so he can ship JAAL to hell.
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago