Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Rachna for opening this new NiVren thread..Gosh, I am so much in love with this couple.. It is like I am reliving my years when I fell in love.. See you all tomorrow..
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

You won't believe it but if there is any cute Nivren scene, that day i have a smile on my face whole day, doesn't matter what I am doing. Those two days of wedding confrontation I was so happy and chirpy that my Sis-in-law thought I have met someone and that's why I am behaving like this. 😳

Oh, I absolutely believe you!! I'm in the same boat as you and this drives my mother nuts !! 😆
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

Sorry girls for being missing in action this weekend but yeah.

Thank you Rach di for substituting and creating this thread.
Ahhhh tomorrow is the Karwa Chauth episode. Am soo excited! Hope I don't die ðŸ˜³

Hey Mahi, missed you during weekend. Please don't die sweetie, who will Viren go after otherwise? 😉
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful intro rach... Every feeling of passion n obsession abt NivRen is out dere in d intro..
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rachna for the new thread....I am just waiting for the epi to air tonight...but why do I have a feeling that all the romance that we are expecting might not happen tonight? 
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hey Mahi, missed you during weekend. Please don't die sweetie, who will Viren go after otherwise? 😉

Ketty, after us...no doubt about that...We all are waiting for him..😉
anjubala thumbnail
good night/morning my friends...it is midnight here..time to go to bed..see you all tomorrow, till then we will meet in NiVren dreamland / paagalkhana
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashly19

Oh, I absolutely believe you!! I'm in the same boat as you and this drives my mother nuts !! 😆

Yaar same here. All of us r going kuku over Nivren. And when they'll show real romantic scens tu hamara kiya haal hoga. nI think tomorrow this thread will not be that active as everybody will be watching Nivren again and again and will be lost in their fantasy world of love.

Rach jaani thank u so much for opening the thread and yes u r absolutely right Nivi is Viren's obssession and now we r waiting for the day when Viren become hers'
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

good night/morning my friends...it is midnight here..time to go to bed..see you all tomorrow, till then we will meet in NiVren dreamland / paagalkhana

Good night Anju. With tomorrow's episode I am also waiting for a romantic analysis from you too. 😊
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Nite Anju and Milee sweet dreams and hope to c u tomorrow.