Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: milee1014

Tuney mujey maaf kar diya, thank you thank you.
But please make sure you will stick to this decision and have 100% faith on our sweetu Viren. Don't ever let it waiver even until you see it with your own eyes. Ok Sweetie.😊

OK Meri jaaneman ab aisa hi hoga par you know yahan par sabbhi ka trust waver ho raha hai I was going through the post everyone is actually waiting for something to trigger his obsession. He is already in love with her which can be seen in his eyes.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

I know girls what are you thinking but how can Viren figure ok my mom exchanged shervani on purpose jaan Sherwani's can be exchanged by mistake too and she can make the excuse very well but Yes if Radha Krishna pendant scene also take place then his guessing would be genuine. But don't make him so smart he actually is not that smart as you are thinking. He is actually very simple he could understand Nivi because he can see himself in her. He know the kind of people his parents are but still he believes that they can't go to the worst extend even after dadaji warning. See if Sid can't figure out despite of living with them and knowing their true colors with every aspects (I don't know how he can forget them to be behind his father's death). How Viren can figure who even don't know their true colors about the office wrongdoing

Rachu, I am saying Viren should use his brain why his mom was so loving towards him and asked him to go to terrace and think about the sherwani when Nivi will tell him about the exchange. Because out of all these people only Viren is the one who is good at observing people and deciding what is going on. That is all, I know he cannot know that sherwanis got exchanged that is the reason I did not include Sid as he also doesn't know about the sherwani colors.
Got my point.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Girls have finally uploaded the scene on YT 😊

Oh Thank you dear, really appreciate your work. So how is your internet holding up? any progress, I thought you might have killed someone and went to jail because did not see your analysis report.😆
You know, now even my Nephew knows his aunt is all gone insane.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

OK Meri jaaneman ab aisa hi hoga par you know yahan par sabbhi ka trust waver ho raha hai I was going through the post everyone is actually waiting for something to trigger his obsession. He is already in love with her which can be seen in his eyes.

Don't worry dear, jab trigger hoga tab dekha jayega. And he won't harm his Chaand, others who harm her should be watching their backs because he will be after them. And don't you remember what Naintara dadi said "if you hurt my darling along with my blessings be ready to taste my chadi" So he knows that he should be careful of dadi, he also knows that she is a sherni when it comes to protect Nivi. Oh our sweet Nivi has a sherni & ek Simbha to protect her from evvil.😆
milee1014 thumbnail
See even after me telling, everyone of them are glued to the screens. I hope they ate, used restrooms & took naps in between. Sabke sab lost in NivRen world, no one wants to discuss.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Rachu, I am saying Viren should use his brain why his mom was so loving towards him and asked him to go to terrace and think about the sherwani when Nivi will tell him about the exchange. Because out of all these people only Viren is the one who is good at observing people and deciding what is going on. That is all, I know he cannot know that sherwanis got exchanged that is the reason I did not include Sid as he also doesn't know about the sherwani colors.
Got my point.

I Know jaan what are you saying but JAAN I was just defending him that he might not able to guess his mom is involved so that you don't get angry on that poor kid because everyone finds a way or other to scold him. Till now everyone except dadaji has scolded him His tayiji too (though lovingly but did).
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey everyone, 🤗i had to go out for a bit and then was glued to my laptop screen, NIvRen are still burning my screen down...

Okay, my usual jumbled analysis....sorry for my confused thought processes....

And off i go to read everyone's analyses...😆

Poor Nivi, in tears remembering the cruel words uttered thoughtlessly and in anger by DD, frying something, pakoras, I believe. Each word is slicing into Nivi like a shard of glass, what expression by Neha. Amazing. She is unable to understand how her own sister DD, for whose happiness she has done what she has, is today accusing her of trying to snatch away DD's happiness. Well, Nivi jaanu, sad as this reality is, at least your eyes are open now. And you will be able to open your eyes and see the one person who is actually there for you all the time and who will continue to be there for you all the time. And you can stop obsessing about DD and start caring about the one who is obsessed about you:)))

And when Nivi, deep in distressing thoughts, accidentally holds the hot portion of the ladle, she gets her fingers burnt....But no worries Nivi, your passionate stalker is here....In he dashes, frantic with worry,('Kya Hua?' Awww, Viren, keep stalking Nivi and keep saving her from every danger) looking at her to see if she's hurt, realising what's happened.....and he takes her hand in both of his (I find the way Viren grabs Nivi's hand (not just this time, all the time) to be awesomely dreamy) and tries to soothe the hurt....cutie....Anyway, Viren already has a doctorate in holding Nivi's hand:)) 

He then tries to make her smile with that "meri yaad aa rahi hogi" dialogue. And let me tell you Viren, the day she is actually thinking of you, you will be so speechless with joy, tumhari bolti bilkul band ho jayegi. 

When that fails, his face also falls a bit. Seriously, can Viren be any more wonderful. His expressions are so clear where Nivi is concerned. His world just revolves around her....all the time. If there's a crease on her forehead, he's upset. If she's sad or has tears in her eyes, he's upset. When she has a smile on her face, he is thrilled to bits. Every little nuance of Nivi affects Viren and his eyes just reflect his love for Nivi. It's so wonderful to see.

Anyway, she's looking at her pakoras (silly girl, if I was you, I would be looking to my left:)) and he's gazing at her, trying with all his might to absorb and transfer her hurt to himself. 

[Oh! Viren, as much as I want you to really have magical powers and/or be a magical healer and be able to transfer hurt and pain from Nivi to yourself, as I know it would give you a happiness like never before, sorry darling, you can't do that. You just try your Virenian powers. They are not one shade less powerful than the most powerful magical spells. And very soon, when Nivi reciprocates her love, we will be singing sagas of your everlasting love....and you can thank us then...I'll settle for a kiss from KM as Viren is all Nivi's. Okay...Deal:))] 

Anyway, Viren realises that he can't absorb Nivi's hurt, and he realises what it is too, (Viren, your list of talent is just increasing day by day. Viren, Nivi's mind-reader. Awww!!! Viren, tum bolte nahi, karte ho and it shows. You can read Nivi so well, can't you. Please may this bond stay and live forever!!!!) which is why he can't get a smile out of her, so he decides to help her deal with it. And the way he asks her, "Kya baat hai?" it just touched a chord in my heart. It was asked in such a caring voice, even Nivi was touched, I think. And she didn't want to trouble him with it, I think. He had already dealt with DD, after all, in his masterful way!!!!:)) When he says "Mujhe nahi bataogi" you can feel Nivi's urge to just tell him and unburden her heart and her trying to resist. But Viren, Nivi's mind-reader is on to the reason she's upset and he voices it out.

That's all it takes. She turns towards him, her grief open for him to see, her eyes seeking an answer/solace from Viren. I was so happy with this scene. Yes, Nivi, here is someone you can always turn to, someone you can talk to about your worries, troubles, every thing that bothers you or affects you. here is someone whose only priority in life is your happiness. he's made it his obsession.....your happiness!!!!! And soon, you can do the same for him:))

Anyway, I could feel Nivi's grief, her sorrow easing out as she unburdened her heart to Viren, the way one feels better after speaking out one's innermost fears to a trusted friend/confidante. And Viren turns her towards him, (and she looks back at him, she doesn't flinch, she accepts his touch so easily) speaking soothingly to her. "His words are also so poignant. "Dekho, main jaanta hoon." of course Viren has understood how dumb DD is. Inspite of knowing Nivi inside out for so long, she is able to think such a thing of Nivi. He has only just met her and he knows that his Nivi is such a precious and pure hearted person that she can be worshipped (and he does worship her, he adores her with all his heart and soul) and the way he tells her, "lekin tum apna dil kyun dukha rahi ho."   I could feel the worship in his voice as he told her about her sacrifice for DD, how she broke all the relationships in her life to make DD's relationship with S. And there must also be some pain in his heart, even though he knows she does not love him, that she married him only for DD. But all that shows is his need to make her happy again, his need to make her forget this pain. When he says "Bhabhi is so fortunate to have you as a sister" while all the time meaning also "and I am the most fortunate person in the universe that I have you in my life...as my wife":))

And when he says, "lekin tum pareshaa mat ho. Bhabhi jaldi theek ho jaayegi". i laughed because even Viren knows about DD's split personality and psychosis and he knows that with proper treatment, she will get better soon, lol. DD, you better worry. If you act nasty with Nivi and Viren gets to know of it (and believe me, he will because, as you know Viren is the prime suspect as Nivi's stalker and so he gets to know everything that happens to or around Nivi) you will trigger off Viren's psychotic obsessive behaviour and it will be directed against you. So, heed my advice and be nice to Nivi.

And I absolutely loved Viren's nod to Nivi after he says "hmmmm" and she nods back at him. he has gotten through to her and she feels comforted. 

Actually, DD, maybe I should give you an award for "whatever current ailment you are suffering from." In alienating Nivi, you have just brought her closer to Viren. just joking. You deserve no award. You were cruel and utterly thoughtless. Go away. Shoo...

And then Viren switches back to his usual joking mode. Goes around her to inspect the pakoras. And gets asked to taste them. Which was so house wifely. I see my chachi always asking my chacha to taste the food she makes before she serves it to any of us. Even now and they've been married for ages. I find that very sweet. And I found it sweet that Nivi asked Viren and not say, VD, who would have been the person she would have asked normally (considering it was KC and all) And I loved the way Viren gives her that hogwash about eating so much and being unable to eat even a single morsel. But before she can say anything or even think about his statement, he cleverly grabs his chance and does a little dance on it, now in flirtatious mode, goes closer to her and asks her to list out things he can help her with in the kitchen, so that he can stay close to his wife. hah!!!! Viren!!! And as expected, Nivi gets slightly flustered and shifts her focus back to the pakoras, not knowing what to say to flirtatious Viren. 

And enter VD and DD, VD grinning to see her nephew (or is it son??? giggle giggle, all these fascinating theories and I've lost the ability to distinguish between fact and fantasy...tee hee) okay, VD grinning to see her nephew exactly in the place he favors the most........stuck firmly beside his wife.....and DD zones in on Viren, standing alone in the kitchen (cause she's forgotten everyone else) all she can remember is that S was with V and now V is all alone. So, where is S? Did he run away with the tiffin box, perhaps...Oh! No!!!!!:))

And Viren, have to love him really, he's such a darling, he just got one back for the sadness DD has just put his darling Nivi through. loved the way he tells DD that S is busy, he's got loads of work and he has no clue when he will be free. And the best part, "Par mein to bhag ke aa gaya" ('meri jaan ke paas, kyunki main usse door reh hi nahi sakta bhabhi') with a sideways look at DD to gauge her reaction and she did not disappoint him. Actually, poor DD. She tried so hard to win over S today itself with all the roses and stuff and today itself, S is not yet back home from work, inspite of it being KC. Well, DD, what goes around comes around. If you put Nivi through heartburn, you will go through several more degrees of heartburn. And that's not just me saying it. You don't know which sleeping dragon you are going to awaken if you persist in this rift with Nivi!!!! [We also don;t know but we have our psychotic theories, lol]

VD and DD upset.

Nivi and DD walking down stairs carrying their KC thalis. Nivi's looking absolutely gorgeous. Wow, is that love or soon going to be love at least? Marriage has transformed you to a rajkumari chandramukhi (not my words, jaanu, your darling rajkumar himself as he will tell you in a bit)

Bella (thanks, Milee, now I associate her with darling Bella) aka CC sends a warm look at DD, asking her to sit by her....and Nivi looks on, slightly sad, come on Nivi, why do you want to sit next to a snake (albeit in a female form) [Oops, the Association for protection of the dignity of serpentine creatures has just issued a warrant in my name for tarnishing the name of all serpentine creatures by tagging the word "snake" with CC. OMG!!!! I have to use some magic and modify some memories....Okay, done. They have forgotten that they are snakes. So, I can refer to CC as a snake whenever I feel....lol, what a relief...:))

Bella shoots a poisonous look at Nivi who is standing there, uncertainly, YD doesn't say anything but she's got her "human resembling face" firmly fixed on. Gosh!!! And VD asks Nivi to come sit down, sweet VD. VD calls Nivi "Nivedita" today. well, alright!!! Maybe, soon, all the Soods will be calling her Nivedita and Viren will switch to "Nivi" The thought tingles my blood and gets my heart racing. I digress....for the umpteenth time...Sorry:((

DD, you worm , you are happy when CC favors you over Nivi and jealous when VD tries to include Nivi in anything. How self centred?????

And as they start the pooja and talk about the pativrata stree, our 100% patnivrata pati comes out of his hiding place (Viren, you stalker...cutie:)) and gazes lovingly (I could feel the love at least:)) at his adored wife. Who can sense Viren's presence without seeing him. She felt his gaze and turned towards him, like a sunflower turning instinctively to the sun....As she looks at him, she is unsurprised by the way, Viren se yahi ummed thi, right Nivi....:)) Awww!!!! and he waves at her so cutely...There is a tiny smile on Nivedita's life....OMG!!! Girl, your resistance powers are weakening....and we are rejoicing....and our hearts are cartwheeling in our bodies....:)) And DD is not focussing on the pooja because Viren's presence is so strong or she is so obsessed by Nivi that when Nivi is distracted and is looking around, she immediately looks to see who Nivi is looking at. And, even though she knows that Nivi does not love Viren (sorry DD, but in NIvrenland, anything can happen anytime, so don't be too sure of anything like that, okay) she is still jealous because Viren is here adoring Nivi and S is not (here, adoring her, DD, I mean....lol)

YD is doing the chadava, the pooja and is Viren also mouthing the words of the song, not sure but sure that Nivi stole a glance at Viren too....See, weakening resistance, weakening every second....:))

And I loved the way Nivi was looking at Viren with a little smile when she was doing the pooja "Umar patidev ki lambi ho badi" was going on...And how Viren was also doing the pooja in his mind looking at his wife. Absolutely awesome stuff!!!!

While passing the thalis, Nivi looks at DD but DD is ignoring her...

Viren can't resist peeping out, blowing his cover, just to gaze adoringly at his wife...AND he is caught.....by one of the pooja ladies who is happy to see him get caught. She mentions his name and asks him what he is doing in a pooja that ladies perform. And Bella is shocked, her son has done it again, he has escaped her 24/7 surveillance....the best in the whole wide world. And is here, mooning after his wife...She's not happy at all.

Viren has the "deer caught in a headlight" look for all of one millisecond before walking out with a mildly sheepish look. DD looks on jealously. And YD is battling between her "human resembling face" and "extra-terrestrial dangerous face" but settles for a human annoyed look. 

VD is amused at her nephew's antics....And she laughs....and we laugh with her...because Viren's mildly sheepish look is also so utterly endearing...Awww!!!!

And the sheepish look vanishes to be replaced with the usual Virenian charm and in a moment, all the ladies (except Bella, YD, of course) are charmed. One is also calling him patnivrata pati...!!!!:)) And teasing him about how he can't let his wife out of his sight even for one second. And our cutie proudly acknowledges his being utterly and properly besotted by saying that if he had to leave her alone, why would he have married her. Viren, these stalking tendencies!!!!! 

Nivi can't believe she is again centre of attention (in such a cute way this time, but still) and a hint of a smile is on her lips. Kya kare is viren ka????she is thinking silently:))  I have many ideas Nivi but you might not agree right away to some of them...ahem, cough, cough....

YD is not amused and nor is Bella. When the lady tells Nivi she is so lucky, DD can't believe her ears. they have also turned green along with the rest of her.

They go out to see the chand. Arre, listen to Viren and see his chand instead. Save you all a lot of time. Oh! but I forgot, he is obsessive. he will not want all of you to see her. Only he will want to see her. Okay, sorry, go out then....

And the diya is burning bright, reassuring me that all will be alright for NivRen in todays KC. God is with them.

S has completely forgotten its KC. And he is wondering why his MOm is asking where he is? And VD is really angry with him. She asks him whether he has forgotten its KC? And going by his expression, he has. Poor S!!! Anyway, I liked the way VD reminded S of his responsibilities towards DD. And she reminds him that irrespective of the reason he got married to DD, it was his decision. Forget about yesterday (N) and understand the importance of today (DD) otherwise you will be breaking another innocent heart....Well, I am glad she said this to him, yes, S, you broke N's heart. When you didn't trust her, when you didn't think it necessary to stand up for her and what was right. When you accused her of giving you dhokha...And VD, Nivi's heart is innocent but I am unsure whether the same can be applied to DD. Anyway, what you said is correct and S should think about DD and he should care for her. it is another thing that DD, with her dumbness, is going to put her foot in her mouth (maybe) and ruin this budding relationship she can have with S by making horrible allegations against N (I hope not!!!:(() But, I'm glad VD had this talk with S. and S is remorseful and tells his mum not to worry and that he will be home soon. Actually, S and VD interactions are always nice because there is no evil lurking in and around their conversations. And VD loves S and S loves VD. Which is how it should be. Unlike unnatural snake like mothers like Bella....!!!!

S looks at the roses and his remorse grows. 

And S calls home. And who picks up........Yay!!!! Our jaanu, N the B....with his oily bangs well oiled with oily love....he is saying how he has only two hands (and two oily love bangs) lol and he picks up the phone and OMG when he hears S's voice, his face becomes khila hua like a kamal ka phool.....Awwww, oily love at work here...lol 

"Yus, nandu ispeaking" Awww, how cute is that... S says tenderly "nandu?" And nandu dances a jig.

And then his face falls a bit (joking!!!) S wants to speak with his mom.

So, Nandu gives the phone to our Nivi who is walking by. I want to know why he is calling her didi now. he used to say choti bhabhi earlier, right. or am I just confused with these oily love tales. anyway...:))

I love the way Nivi's face lights up when S asks whether a gift is given during KC. She loves her di so much and is happy that S is going to get her di a gift for KC. And she is also thinking that Di will be happy when S does all this for her. I liked this S-Nivi conversation. DD loves diamonds. We are surprised. NOT:)))))) High maintenance hai Divya Siddharth Sood... S is looking at his wwatch calculating how much time it will take to go to jeweler and get home. Arre, S, will you go to same jeweler from whom you bought RK locket? Maybe that jeweler will sell you another RK locket, this time diamond studded:))

NivRen: Can they be any more adorable. raaton ki neend to cheen li hai. Ab bacha kya???? Obsession (tick) psychosis (tick) Insomnia (tick) Madness (tick) Several mental disorders (tick) What's left....They were absolutely MINDBLOWING today. If this is a precap of what is to come, I am going to be a member of the living dead very soon. My heart will not be able to absorb the strain of this absolutely awesome couple. And we haven't even begun their magical journey....OMG!!!!

I love the way Nivi breathes Viren's name. She doesn't just say it. When Viren pulls her out of the way and towards himself, I love the realisation that dawns on her face and the soft breathy "Viren" she murmurs. And how he loves his name on her lips. Gosh!!!! shivers down my weak spine....And look at the way he looks at her....like he is just going to pull her into his arms....and that's why she turns to run away when he places his hand on her shoulder...(finger contact with skin....heartbeat accelarating!!!! lol) And the way Viren and Nivi find each other wordlessly in the crowd gives me a shivery sensation that has nothing to do with the freezing temperatures here....OMG!!!!

The placing of the diya in the water, Nivi's seeing Viren's reflection, her turning to see him and i love that she sees him as she is placing the diya in the water. The way he looks at her....my poor heart....and when she bends to cover the diya, Viren bends with her, they protect the flame together as they will fight off every evil in their way together....And the way, Viren gazes at Nivi when they are seated by the diya, my heart jumped out and is now lost in the snow somewhere...later I will try to find it...maybe, if I have the time from watching this scene over and over and over and over and over again....and over and over and over and over again....he caresses her face, every feature with his eyes. What an eyelock....Of course, Nivi, your finger had to be burned, even without the diya, something would have got burned I think. I was burning up and I am currently in sub zero conditions....

And Viren grabs her hand and immediately raises her hand to his lips to kiss it. And even without a heart beating in my body, I could feel sensation flooding through me....OMG!!!!! Did he kiss her hand? OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! Speechless!!!! And the way she puts her finger to her lips and shakes her head, alerting him to their surroundings is nothing short of adorable...

And OMG! OMG! OMG! the way he pulls her back towards him (Milee, you must be ecstatic and you must make a prediction every day, your predictions always come true jaanu:)) the smile on his face, I can see her heart beating...yes, nivi jaanu, i think i can understand how that feels...i had a heart once too, not so long back, it jumped out of my heart because of you two and is now buried in  the snow somewhere....

And OMG!!! he grabs her hand (how I love when he does that!!!!) and his thumb is playing with her hand...Goodness!!!! Anyway, Nivi's hand looks absolutely perfect in Viren's. Made for each other. Absolutely.:))

And S is having F/B s of DD and feeling remorseful at being so late...

And....drumroll....Dream Sequence....

Oh! well, no hug but I am not complaining at all.....That was just so brilliant. Nivren were brilliant. I loved the way he caught her in his arms though. that was dreamy. OMG!!! When the hug does happen, I better make sure my heart is safely tucked away somewhere. It might explode....with the awesomeness of NivRen....OMG!!!

I loved "Tum hi kaho kaise door se dekho" with his finger caressing her cheek...Awww....

And I simply loved "Chand ko jaise dekhta chakor hai" the way she leans back against him, her hand in his hair at his neck and her head nestled against his shoulder, her forehead almost touching his cheek. OMG!!!! They are so perfect. I can't get enough of this scene...

And immediately after this scene, when he taps her on the shoulder and she turns and looks into his eyes smiling, it is just for a millisecond before the sapna breaks but I just froze that bit and kept staring at it. It is so perfect and they just burnt my screen down.

I just loved this dream sequence and I loved this song. it was so perfect and Milee, another of your predictions came true. Brilliant girl!!!! hats off!!!:)

And then of course was rofl time with Viren surprising YD with a kiss. That was hilarious. VD starts giggling, I think, she knows exactly what has happened. And VD has her human face and she's rolling her eyes at her irrepressible (and adorable) grandson's antics. (was normal and nice reaction from YD) ROFL...

And Viren's reaction!!!! He is brilliant, just brilliant. And that little tap on his forehead, and that look!!! Awww!!!  KM, take a bow, you were perfect. NS, you were perfect. Awesome!!!!

And S drives in. DD is thrilled and is dancing happily. And the sequence ends with S looking at DD. Nivi has moved away so we are in no doubt that S is indeed looking at DD and only DD:))

And Bella is finally happy. After 16 minutes of the episode where she had to content herself with shooting poisonous looks at her favourite victim Nivedita, she has finally got the chance to further her evil machinations.

DD is happy S is back and she tells him that he should not go anywhere now as when the moon comes out she has to look at him, the moon and then break her fast.

S is looking at DD tenderly and he reassures her sweetly that he is not going anywhere and he is going to be there only (with her...implied:))

And in walks the Sherwani plotter, Bella who asks S to go change. And Bella takes DD with her safely out of the way so that DD can't see the sherwani beforehand.

But Bella's work is not done. She still has to handle her darling son who is currently running in circles around his wife like an ardent devotee. Be careful Bella, I warn you, you put one step wrong where Nivi is concerned and you will see another face of your 'seemingly' easy-going son.

Who is currently pulling his adored wife into their room. And all I can see is that huge bed. Okay, all ahem, cough, cough thoughts out of the way. there's time enough for that if we survive evil world domination plots by Bella.

And Viren is asking Nivi to help him get dressed. OMG!!! Really!!! Can we stay too???  But Nivi is protesting, the guests, she is the bahu, blah blah... Viren is having none of it. He tells her that S must be dressed and down already (even though he reached late). I also want to get dressed quick and go down. And he tells Nivi that she does not have to wait for the moon to break her fast. And turns her towards the mirror. And tells her to look at herself in the mirror and lo and behold, the moon is in their room. Wow. Viren, you nautanki, if thats the case, why don't you break your fast looking at your chaand, right away. Then you can forget about going out of your room and the case of the swapped sherwani's will never see the day of light.

Nivi is now almost rolling her eyes too.....almost...she tells him about her duties as a bahu. He tells her about his wishes as a husband , to keep her by his side, ..(for eternity:))

And Viren asks Nivi the question: Who is more important for you? them? Or me? And Nivi chooses him and oh! boy, the radiance that dawns on Viren's  face is beyond description. Hie elation is there to see.

And Nivi asks him to take his sherwani out of the box. He asks her if it is her choice and she tells him it is his mom's cause she knows his choice very well. he tells her in that ardent tone of his that he has only one pasand (yes, we are reading it as psychotic obsession Viren:)))) and the pasand knows everything (i'm not sure I got this right)

But whatever he said, it made Nivi tell him to hang on and not show her the sherwani. And he cutely asks her whether she wants to change her husband at the last moment. I will not lie. When I first saw this, my heart jumped back into my body and proceeded to work itself into a major attack. I really thought some bullshit will happen and Nivi will see S or something. Anyway, I saw Nivi's smile when Viren talks about the changing of husbands and I was reassured. She was so amused. She really does like Viren, soon she will love him beyond all boundaries as well and she will never give him up. This couple is for eternity.

And she uses the magic word. She says that her "chahat" is that she should see him in this sherwani ,the first time, after the moon comes out. Viren can't believe his ears. And I am also slightly stunned. Wow, Nivi, your defences have indeed been breached. OMG!!!! Viren's look is boggling my mind. He can't believe his adored one is taking some initiative towards him. he is so delighted and he does not know, for once, what to say!!!! Bolti band Viren!!!!:))

She tells him again that he should come before her in the sherwani after the moon comes out. 

And of course, for Viren, Nivi's "chahat" is his absolute command. And he tells her that it will be done as she wishes. She smiles.

And then is flustered with Mr. Viren's xtravagant and utterly sweet "Meri rajkumari Chandramukhi ji" And rajkumar Viren who is making this pledge with his hands against his heart, kneels before her and promises her that the prince of her dreams (himself:)) will come before her tonight. I am so thrilled just listening to this. Nivi has a sweet smile on her lips and she shakes her head slightly before going off leaving her ardent rajkumar looking soulfully after her...:))

And Rajkumar Viren stands up (and not a minute too soon) before Bella, the psychotic mom slithers in, evil plot in mind.

When Bella puts on the mask of concern, Viren is surprised, I think. Within seconds, he is getting two surprises, first Biwi, now Mommy, today is his lucky day....NOT (as far as Mommy goes, anyway)

I loved the "Acha (tone of put on surprise) and "nahi to" (complete with mischievous smile) 

Well, Well, Well, Bella knows Viren is on a vrat for his lovely wife. Does anything escape your beady eyes Bella???? When Bella asks Viren what does he want to prove, that he loves his wife above everything? Viren asks her not to start all this again as he is in a good mood now and she knows very well......And the CTs tried to slip in another googly so that we can mull on this sentence as to whether CC knows Viren is psychotic obsessive etc...and what did CC mean etc.

But it can also mean that Viren is reminding her that she knows how much he loves nivi and to what extent he can go for Nivi. Anyway, CTs, I believe in Viren's love for Nivedita and I know he will never hurt her.

Anyway, Bella is sending Viren to the terrace and promises to send Nivi there too....Good job Bella, now they can thrill us with the KC rituals on the terrace. Gosh!!!!!

And Viren is such a darling. he also wants his psycho mom to be happy.. he asks her "khush?" how sweet he is. Nivren are honestly the perfect couple. Bless them!!!!

And bella stares evilly into our screens as she wonders what dhamakas the sherwani will bring?  CC/Bella, I have one word of advice for you. This scheme of yours whether it works or not, it is going to have serious repercussions for you. Viren has told you he has "parwah" for you and JW. But believe me, dont test his patience when it comes to Nivi. Viren knows the sherwani is your choice. And Viren knows that Nivi has married him in order that Divya has a future with S. If DD rants at Nivi or makes allegations against Nivi bringing S into the picture, Viren will not be able to bear it. Because anything that upsets Nivi (and this goes beyond upset) has a higher and more powerful reaction in Viren. And if he finds out it is you....I fear for what will happen. 

He has already told you he can kill himself. What kind of a mother are you that you are putting your son's life again on the line. Inspite of saying to JW that you will not play with his life. Anything that affects Nivi affects Viren. And right now, Dadaji has also hung a sword of damocles over your head. What kind of person are you that you fear no repercussions even though both persons who have warned you about crossing a line are strong persons who are not joking with you.?

Well, hopefully nothing serious will happen tomorrow and we will get some lovely Nivren KC scenes tomorrow. All alone on the "terrace"...Groovy....can't wait...

And int he precap Nivi is already standing with Viren, right? So, if she had to be surprised and send him away to exchange Sherwani's he would not be standing in front of her. anyway, it's useless for me to predict anything. nothing i say ever sees the light of the screen:)) lol:))

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok Guys finally I think I'm ready to give my analysis:

Kitchen Scene; As ususal Nivi was all thinking abt Divya words and then says to herself that she did everything ofr Divya and now Divya is blaming her. Well sweetie coz Divya does not know anything and basically Divya is giving u hints to stop intefering in her life. And in  the midst of these thoughts she burns her finger and here comes our hero running to c that what happened to her wife. I loved Viren in this scene coz he was able to figure out that what is bothering her and was able to divert her attention as well with his usual naughtiness and flirtiness. And Nivi just forgot abt everything that she was thinking but here comes again DD and VD. DD, VD and Nivi all were sad when Viren told DD that S. is still at work. Actually I felt bad for DD over here. Just like Vuren she is also trying her best to make a place for herself in S. heart but S.  I have nothing to say abt him. And i think if S. gives her little attention she won't feel jealous as well. The reason Viren does not feel jealous coz he knows abt their past and he knows that Nivi will not do anything to hurt her sister but DD is oblivious from all this.

Pooja Scene: Hated CC for just calling DD to sit with her. Nivi is all looking sad at her sis. And as usual VD calls her to come and sit. I swear I love this lady. So lovong and affectionate towards both DD and VD and also towards Viren. Now our sweet little darling was so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee hiding and continuously watching her wife doing rituals and Nivi I was so happy finally felt his presence and was continuously gazing at him as well. If you guys notice when Divya got up to do pooja or arti and they show Nivi she takes a liitle glance at Viren and had a little sweet smile on her face which again she was trying to control today. And CC and YD was all upset when ladies were talking abt Viren as Patnivarta Pati and Divya was jealous and VD had a naughty laugh. She is a sweetheart I swear. I wish I'm like her when I become MIL. But I know I will not be.

I loved VD today when she called S. in the office and was upset with him and said kay aisa na ho kay teri wajah say ek aur masoon ka dil aaj toot jaye. I loved her this line and then S. called back and though he wanted his mother but then he asked Nivi that what can he gift Divya and Niva was really happy and told her to bring Diamon set as she loves diamond. Divya bibi open ur eyes and see how much ur sister loves u.

Song Sequence: Do i need to say anything abt it. Viren was all naughty, flirty, and romantic (hats off to Kinshuik for portraying all these so beautifully) and madam Nivi enjoying every bit of it. Hesitant but enjoying all this attention from her hubby. But I have to say finger wala scene was much better shown by SBS and SBB. They should have taken clippings from those. The cute scene when Viren turned Nivi and it was him dreaming and it was actual YD. Viren was just amazing and soooooooooooooo cute in this scene. YD was like what r u doing and I hink VD understood as u can guess it from her smile when she was standing beside YD.
I also liked the scene where S. is thinking abt Divya while driving. Divya expressions were too good when S. came back and it was a cute moments between them. I dont want to get into details abt S. DD and CC scene.

Bedroom Scene: First before analysing this scene I would like to ask when Nivi was in pooja her hair was open, when she went outside her hair was tied and when she came back in the bedroom her hair was agin open. I'm imprssed lady that u can change ur hairstyles so quickly. 

ANyways beautiful scene as Nivi was not at all shy, she was actually comfortable with Viren around her and even in the end when Viren kneels down and say kay tum neechay jao aapkay sapnoon ka rajkumar aap say milnay wala hai she was not at all serious. She was actually smiling and Viren was so happy when she preferred him over the guests and when she said kay I want to c u in Sherwani after I c the chand.

CC and Viren: Finally a hint that CC do understand her son coz she was able to figure out that he is fasting for Nivi but still she cares more that how can she make Nivi's life more miserable. I keep on saying but hats off to this lady. She never stops trying.

Hey guys I've never given this detailed analysis before. So I'm sorry if I make no sense coz I was not in my senses at all today. Still totally lost in Nivren

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well i am kind of new here. i am trying to find way to communicate with the people who like vrien and nivi jodi but i think that it seem like u  all like them 
   so i am really excited about today's epi , it just give me chill that's why i have watched like five times 
   so can i join in? 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taman07

well i am kind of new here. i am trying to find way to communicate with the people who like vrien and nivi jodi but i think that it seem like u  all like them 

so i am really excited about today's epi , it just give me chill that's why i have watched like five times 
   so can i join in? 

Welcome Taman to our maniac world of Nivren. Ofcouse u can join in. Whoever is Nivren fan can always join in. My name is Zarmeen and once again welcome to the forum again