Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Aashi - such detailed and amusing and amazing analysis!! loved it completely. Also thanks for liking mine, I am usually lazy to analyze but today's electrifying epi made me hyperactive.πŸ˜†

@Zarmeeno- too good hon, you know I have watched the epi like 50 times yet didn't notice the bloopers you mentioned.I think we should officially crown you our blooper finderπŸ˜ƒ.
I know the scene where Viren comes out of dream while mistaking yd for nivi, is just too good!Kinshuk just outdid himself there. I was like marjaawan on him there.πŸ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just caught up with all the reading!!!!

Awesome analysis by all and I have watched it like million and one times!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Aashvee once again hilarious analysis sweetie. You never fail me with your DD and CC's funny analysis, it is best.  About food tasting part, my mom does the same and my dad always says that he is bali ka bakara that my mom does her food experiment on him before serving it to others.

"NivRen: Can they be any more adorable. raaton ki neend to cheen li hai. Ab bacha kya???? Obsession (tick) psychosis (tick) Insomnia (tick) Madness (tick) Several mental disorders (tick) What's left....They were absolutely MINDBLOWING today. If this is a precap of what is to come, I am going to be a member of the living dead very soon. My heart will not be able to absorb the strain of this absolutely awesome couple. And we haven't even begun their magical journey....OMG!!!!"

Perfectly summarize, today's condition of all of us. And your song sequence description was fab too.  πŸ€—

@Zarmeen wonderful analysis sweetie. I loved VD today, she is becoming a mother Nivi so craves for. And I couldn't stop laughing about Nivi's hair style change comment, I didn't notice that, going to watch again.  πŸ˜† Ya like I needed a reason. πŸ˜† And today when I was watching Nivi and Viren together, I rememer you said that Nivi will not feel akward with Viren as she felt with Sid. You were absolutely right, Nivi was really comfortable with Viren's flirting today.  πŸ€—

Oh well today my condition can be perfectly described by song 'Stuck like glue' by sugarland. 😳
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

As you wish ayesha Mera kaam tha warn karna but now you want to be the part of psychotics then you are most welcome and yes Viren has its own charm which no one can resist,

Zarmeen It may be on 43 page not sure about it but sweety Nive got another name Divyavrata Behan (ketty) and yep we are still waiting Navz biggest analysis and agree with you that Viren can hurt himself but not his darling wifey

i agree that he has his own charm and he steal every epi i think 
   now it is not far when nivi is going to fall in love with him yaar
 and thanks for the warning yaar
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

@Aashi - such detailed and amusing and amazing analysis!! loved it completely. Also thanks for liking mine, I am usually lazy to analyze but today's electrifying epi made me hyperactive.πŸ˜†

@Zarmeeno- too good hon, you know I have watched the epi like 50 times yet didn't notice the bloopers you mentioned.I think we should officially crown you our blooper finderπŸ˜ƒ.
I know the scene where Viren comes out of dream while mistaking yd for nivi, is just too good!Kinshuk just outdid himself there. I was like marjaawan on him there.πŸ˜†

Wow yaar I'm so flattered today.  this will be my 2nd award for the day.  Now I have to make a speech.

Anyways thank u so much sweetie for the honours. Kinshuk really outdid himself. In Bidaai hee was mostly romantic but in CCBM he is naughty, flirty, romantic. he has been amazing and his acting has gone to another level.  Yaar uskay tu haar scene pay it is like marjawaan. Kiya hoga hamara they even have'nt strarted romancing yet and we r going all gaga over their scnes and when actual romance starts then what will happen  to us. We r already obssessed with the couple and after the start of their romance we will be psychotics. I think guys article was not abt Viren being psychotic it is abt us.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK guyz I have a request..
I actually want to see how many people are there in this forum ( CCBM) who are NIVREN Maniacs...

So what you have to do is...Add your Name below and just post it.

I am adding my name and then you have to just quote my message or copy paste the list and add your name in the bottom.
: )

1. Suchitra
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchitra_1

I actually want to see how many people are there in this forum ( CCBM) who are NIVREN Maniacs...

I am adding my name and then you have to just quote my message or copy paste the list and add your name in the bottom.

1. Suchitra
2. Ketty

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True Zarmeen agree with you article was about girls being psychotics. I don't know what signs they will show to make everyone believe he is psychotic as till now no signs have been shown about that. I am sure they will not show very clear picture but wavy like till now but with more seriousness. He is all and all his wife bhagat and CC better watch yourself. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

1. Suchitra
  2. Rachna
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suchitra_1

1. Suchitra

1. Suchitra
2. Rachana
3. Sauji/tamushi
Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago