Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know girls what are you thinking but how can Viren figure ok my mom exchanged shervani on purpose jaan Sherwani's can be exchanged by mistake too and she can make the excuse very well but Yes if Radha Krishna pendant scene also take place then his guessing would be genuine. But don't make him so smart he actually is not that smart as you are thinking. He is actually very simple he could understand Nivi because he can see himself in her. He know the kind of people his parents are but still he believes that they can't go to the worst extend even after dadaji warning. See if Sid can't figure out despite of living with them and knowing their true colors with every aspects (I don't know how he can forget them to be behind his father's death). How Viren can figure who even don't know their true colors about the office wrongdoing

Originally posted by: tamushi

Ok, back with third analysis:

When I did puja/vrat for my hubby first time, the whole environment like gifts being given and sent from families, putting mehandi and all , made me aware of us belonging to each other and our rights on each other. After marriage Rituals and traditions and pujas/vrats have this thing which gives you a sense of belonging to each other, it's like a deja vu, I think Nivi is also going through while going through these karwachaW*H rituals and is being pulled towards Viren and is being aware of him.

Ok, now third part when Viren pulls Nivi and stares at her with so much love in his eyes, I felt ki woh nivi dekh dekh kar hi apna khaali pet aur man donon hi bhar lena chahata ho jaise.Both were so in sync with other in the song, stealing glances at each other as if whole world didn't existed for them anymore.their reflection in mirror and the eyelock afterwords mmmmm😍.And when Nivi burns hand (yet again), he so softly and genly kisses it and Nivi so sweetly signal him him to be khamosh😳., and tries to get away. here our naughty Viren is back and doesn't miss the chance to her hand, his smile and expressions show that he is soo wants Nivi always to be near him. Now sidya scene and I am back from heaven to earth. it was good too as it shows Sid is developing feelings for Divya if only she doesn't ruin it by being jealous/stupid.
Now again back to my dreamland. will contiune in a mins.

Wow Sauji loved it really specially khaali pet aur mann Jann mujhe lagta hai usse Khaali pet ki to koi parvah nahi hai as he can fast everyday and live hungry for her all the life if she is sitting in front of his eyes😉😆Embarrassed. But yes Mann poori tarah bhar lena chahta hai. He actually has became chakor who keeps on staring his chand. But one thing is clear ke woh wakai hi daba daba ke khana khata hai aur kabhi bina khaye ghar se nahi nikalta tabhi to CC ko bhi pata chal gaya ki usne subah se kuch nahi khaya😉

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Ok guys I'm back. Totally forgot abt an appointment. Nivren nay kya haal kar diya hai. Was away for couple of hrs and u guys have alreday filled 10 pages. Now let me go and read all the posts and then I will come back

Hey Zarmeen welcome back jaani waiting for you sweetheart. I want even you to give your thoughts about today's episode
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ok, before I go to attend family duty, let me thank Kinshuk and Neha for doing such a good job in ccbm.

Kinshuk is so good in all scenes both with amazing expressions and dialogue delivery, it felt so natural and he was just fantastically fabulous.He expresses all the emotions through eyes which is just mindblowing.
Neha was perfect as soft speaking,loving caring Nivi and in the song she beautifully transformed into playful Nivi with equal ease.

Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Girls have finally uploaded the scene on YT 😊
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Hey Zarmeen welcome back jaani waiting for you sweetheart. I want even you to give your thoughts about today's episode

Rach I will be giving it mujhay sambhal janay do abhi tak i'm not myself. Just lost in Nivren world.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Girls have finally uploaded the scene on YT 😊

Thanks Navz. Now don't have to FF other scenes. 😊 🤗
Thanks Navz for downloading the scenes in YT AND I was reading earlier post and I read you will kill someone Janni never ever think of it as we will miss all your Analysis or one more suggestion Kill Internet waala and at the same time Threathened the police officer to provide internet to you in JAIL so that you can be online all day and give long page analysis😉 (Just kidding)

Zarmeen sambhal jaao sweetheart and then give analysis.

Girls I think Viren obsession will not trigger like jiffy they will give short shocks and keep us guessing why he is doing everything and Is really he is behind all the incidents but as far as it is shown he will be protective for Nivi and will hurt himself rather than hurting Nivi. He has promised her he will bring smile on his face and that may become his obsession and he may use some out of way methods to bring smile and justice to Nivi.

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Thankyou Millie for loving me and Jaan don't worry I have full faith on my Viren else main abhi tak CCBM dekhna chor chuki hoti. He is such a sweetheart 100% patnivrata Pati. I love him as he know how to handle everyone cooly without loosing his temper all the time yet showing authority in his voice whereever its required and get angry only when things really go out of his way and is not stubborn all the time exactly knows when to give into other demands and when to raise his voice. This quality makes him all lovable because he is neither complete mumma's boy nor completely against his family. This balancing act is rarely shown in TV as either protagoinsts are shown completely subdued by family or completely rebel the family. But I love his quality of caring the sentiments of all the members be it Nivi, dadaji (his obsession), Tayiji, Divya, Sid and even his mom till now nothing about his father is shown.

Tuney mujey maaf kar diya, thank you thank you.
But please make sure you will stick to this decision and have 100% faith on our sweetu Viren. Don't ever let it waiver even until you see it with your own eyes. Ok Sweetie.😊
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Ok guys I'm back. Totally forgot abt an appointment. Nivren nay kya haal kar diya hai. Was away for couple of hrs and u guys have alreday filled 10 pages. Now let me go and read all the posts and then I will come back

Oh Zarmeen, kya haal bana diya NivRen tumhara. I read you did not sleep whole night and forgot about the appointment. Please dear take care, don't get insomnia becareful.
How many times did you watch the episode?