Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
great part...I want Sameera to be punished for what she did........hate her...continue soon......I am waiting for Maan's surprise....
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nice one

continue soon

my mouth is watering after the chicken curry's description

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar..i loved this line "excuse me geet , i ll go and commit a murder ". it was so sweet
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey i just read ur entire ff in one go.......its amazing plz plz add me to ur pm list
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update....!!!

thanks god maan come on time.....!!!

waiting for maan surprise....!!!

pls update soon...!!!
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya as i had thought sameera wanted to kill geet thank god maan forgot his file at home but wht is maan's surprise for geet
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update yaar👏sameera deserve a slap ðŸ˜¡
Sameeha786 thumbnail
The Restauraunt - FF

Chapter 19

It has been a long day for both Maan and Geet. So they decided to call it a night.

Maan as usual was on his laptop, replying to any e-mails at the last minute and Geet as usual was in the shower.

Maan switched off his laptop and made his way up to the wardrobe to change into his night clothes. His eye suddenly caught the washroom door slightly ajar and a wicked thought entered his mind. This was the perfect moment to give Geet her 'surprise'. He peeked slightly inside and saw that Geet was still in the shower. The misty steam covered her shower screen and the curtains blocked the entrance.

Maan quickly ran downstairs and went into the kitchen. He got out the ingrediants to make chocolate icing bag and he quickly got to work as fast as his hands could go.

After he made the chocolate icing bag he went back upstairs, two steps at a time and peeked into the bedroom. Geet hadn't come out yet.

He peeked inside the washroom and saw that Geet was drying her hair. Maan thought this was the perfect moment so he entered the washroom door, the icing bag behind his back.

Geet: "Do you want anything?" she asked, drying her hair.

Geet was wearing a seductive blue night dress - http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/tr/triumph-lillyets-nightgown.jpg

Maan was mesmerized for a moment but then he remembered he was carrying a chocolate icing bag. He quickly squeezed chocolate from the icing bag onto his hands and rubbed it together, then he spread it on Geet's hands

Geet just stood there looking at Maan as if he had 10 heads. She was really frustrated.

Geet: "Maan... I just had a shower!!" she yelled and looked at her chocolatey hands and wrists

Maan: "I know" he smirked and spread some on her neck, collarbone, and near her lips.

Geet: "Maan! What are you doing?!" she asked, looking at the icing bag in Maan's hands

Maan thew away the icing bag and pulled Geet close to him with one hand. With the other, he securely bolted the washroom door with the other.

Maan: "I love chocolate" he said

Geet was confused. Then she widened her eyes. He wanted to lick her...

Geet: "Maan... No" she said

Maan: "Oh yes..." he said and pulled her even closer. He pulled her so close, nothing could come between them.

Geet felt her chest press against Maan's hard chest. She blushed and looked down.

Maan started off by smacking his lips passionately, but aggressively on hers. His lips slowly trailed down to the spot just above her lips where he spread the chocolate. He licked that place until the chocolate was entirely gone, he pinned her to the wall and moved down to her neck.

Maan: "Your so tasty. I wanna eat you" he said and licked.

The temperature in the room started to increase as he ferociously licked like a dog who finally got his prey.

Geet felt like she was on paradise, standing on clouds. She has never felt so good before.

Geet: "Maan" her voice was so soft it was merely a whisper.

His name from Geet's mouth sounded like the most beautiful melody he has ever listened to. If he had his ways, he would get Geet to say his name 24 hours, 7 days.

As he licked her neck clean, he gave it a light kiss, and moved down to her hands. He licked her hands clean and then moved back up to her face and rested his forehead on her forehead.

Maan: "I'm still hungry" he whispered

Before Geet could respond, he lifted her off the ground and gently put her in the filled bathtub Geet forgot to drain when she came out.

Maan stepped inside the bathtub as well and then leaned over her.

Maan: "Surprise" he said

Precap: Geet Feeling Nauceous

I know this is a very short update but I need to revise for the big test I have tomorrow. So PLEASE bare with me.
Don't hit me with chappals

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome update
loved it
wow so romantic
so much chocolate
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Edited by kashndsel4eva - 13 years ago