Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Y do i hav a feeling that ur gonna be proved wrong...πŸ˜†

u c them conspiring together?
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

Lets hope its just a came of few epis..πŸ˜ƒ...otherwise we know where to send our valuable feedback...😈

It will be a temporary track yaar.....I think the main aim of this track will also be to bring Tasha closer by Dutta realising whom he truly loves, i.e., Nakku πŸ˜‰......like they say, when you dont have any options and you are stuck with someone, it is easier to accept that person and love him/her just cos you dont have a choice...but when you really have a choice and still you choose to be with someone, that shows you truly love that person 😳......so now when Seema (Dutta's 1st love) comes back, Dutta will again be in an emotional confusion πŸ˜†.....and at the end of it all he will come out confidently realising it was and has always been Nakku all the way πŸ˜‰.....so then he will truly realise whom he actually belongs to.....and that time, he will go to Nakku without any DOUBTS πŸ˜‰.....

And since Seema comes back understanding her mistake, that will definitely heal a small portion of Dutta also inside somewhere.....

So I feel the main aim of this track (like all my other predictions πŸ˜†) would also be to bring Tasha closer πŸ˜‰......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Praneeta sahu is playing thakral's daughter in kaali ..so we r sure that her role in Laagi Tujhse Lagan is just a cameo........only her comeback will reiterate this fact that dutta only loved nakusha n she was just his puppy love πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

It will be a temporary track yaar.....I think the main aim of this track will also be to bring Tasha closer by Dutta realising whom he truly loves, i.e., Nakku πŸ˜‰......like they say, when you dont have any options and you are stuck with someone, it is easier to accept that person and love him/her just cos you dont have a choice...but when you really have a choice and still you choose to be with someone, that shows you truly love that person 😳......so now when Seema (Dutta's 1st love) comes back, Dutta will again be in an emotional confusion πŸ˜†.....and at the end of it all he will come out confidently realising it was and has always been Nakku all the way πŸ˜‰.....so then he will truly realise whom he actually belongs to.....and that time, he will go to Nakku without any doubts πŸ˜‰.....

And since Seema comes back understanding her mistake, that will definitely heal a small portion of Dutta also inside somewhere.....

So I feel the main aim of this track (like all my other predictions πŸ˜†) would also be to bring Tasha closer πŸ˜‰......

yeah Seema coming will back will be the first push the gadha needs to learn to forgive..πŸ˜ƒ....not worried much about it...i think we can say with 100% certainty dutta definitly wont be going back to her...πŸ˜†..
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

See I knew it, I was always predicting this πŸ˜†.....Bcos when you say Dutta's past coming back to haunt, the only thing that can haunt him big time is Seema....Dutta doesnt have any other dark secrets....and Supriya was never there for long enough to make such a great impact on him....even when Supriya ran away, he wasnt upset cos he missed her, he was more upset with Nakku and was more angry with Supriya for betraying him....and regarding Anna2's comeback, I dont think it is a past that can haunt Dutta πŸ˜†....aise hazaaron dushman aate hain jaate hain Dutta ke life mein πŸ˜†....but anyways, now we know its SEEMA who is going to come back into Dutta's life as his past, but we Tasha lovers still have nothing to worry as we know how crazy Dutta is about Nakku, consciously and sub-consciously....and not only that, if Dutta is finding it soo damn difficult to forgive Nakku for hiding one truth from him inspite of knowing she truly loves him, you really think Seema stands any chance in front of Dutta πŸ˜† when she outright BETRAYED him and Dutta's life turned upside down bcos of her making him a GANGSTER - THE BAD GUY!

Haha if Nakku is having a bad time trying to convince him and buy his forgivance, Seema will have to take couple of 'janams' before Dutta will actually forgive her πŸ˜†.....

Totally agreed yaar.................especially the lines at blue.............

Even I am not scared at all........
But,it become very usual thing of "X coming back".......Usually it will have negative effect on the the couple...........I just hope,LTL shows some difference..............
Somehow,I am feeling ki Dutta will run to Nakku if he faces Seema anytime...............πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..............
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sonee

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what a track man.....first dey shw naaku n seema friendπŸ˜†

great,,,,ur r8 megha,,,its not naaku's its dutta;s agniparikshaπŸ˜†
seema ko 10 saal lag gaye ...ye samjhane me she md a mistake n D love herπŸ˜†
but again its better to hv faith n  watch wht n hw dey shw to us....πŸ˜†

thanks megha ,,,, i knew it seema ki re-entry hogiπŸ˜†
mussy..... i told u naaπŸ˜†

if u had to predict anybodys re entry couldnt u predict moreys ?????
another blast from the past .... but how will nakku and seema meet ... hope dutta doesnt misunderstands their friendship... that means annas bro not making an entry ... what a let down 😑
meghaparti thumbnail
[QUOTE=sonee]
absolutely r8 she is here just coz D's reputation n money,,,,, but Nakku also smart nw...πŸ˜‰
kala defo gonna use her...uski toh bina kharide lottery lag gayiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
hope she not tk any foolish decision for her saahabπŸ˜† ...lyk ab saab ka pyar aa gaya..toh ab main yahan reh kar kya karegi...i dont want dis
[/QUOTE]

yeah u never know with this stupidness n her doing good things for her saab she might be willing to give up her love for dutta's 1st love n that is when Dutta will step in n declare that he had never loved seema it was just an infatuation towards her her true love has always been nakushaπŸ˜†

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Its going to be kala's next ploy.......seema will befriend nakusha only because kala will use her that way......but I tell u seema ho ya koi bhe ho.........seema's comeback will help dutta to shout that he loves only Nakusha......becharay ka sabr azmayengay ab............I m sure if nakusha comes to know that seema wants to be with dutta...so she might decide to leave PN n may ask dutta married to seema but like always dutta will shout n declare his love for nakusha.....maza ayega.....they r pushing the panic button.......it will be worth-watching but we all know dutta only loves nakusha...πŸ˜‰

even i hv same feeling i already mention it in my previous commentπŸ˜†....
but its  true D declair his luv for NπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Its going to be kala's next ploy.......seema will befriend nakusha only because kala will use her that way......but I tell u seema ho ya koi bhe ho.........seema's comeback will help dutta to shout that he loves only Nakusha......becharay ka sabr azmayengay ab............I m sure if nakusha comes to know that seema wants to be with dutta...so she might decide to leave PN n may ask dutta married to seema but like always dutta will shout n declare his love for nakusha.....maza ayega.....they r pushing the panic button.......it will be worth-watching but we all know dutta only loves nakusha...πŸ˜‰

no..Naku will never do that!.. all this while she has been fighting to get back her love.. she's not gonna let go just like that!..
Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saaki--

Hailaaaaaaaaaa..............Yeh kya news dedi tune Megha.............  

Seema waapas..............
First,she will befriend Nakku not knowing that she is DSP's wife........Great..............So,this seema track is gonna run for a long time.........  

I think Kala will be xposed soon..........I am waiting for Monday now..........  .

Me also want kala to be exposed on mondayπŸ˜† waiting for AS reactionπŸ˜†