Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Huma-

Lets hope its just a came of few epis..πŸ˜ƒ...otherwise we know where to send our valuable feedback...😈

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 think positive she will come for few episode. πŸ˜†
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hailaaaaaaaaaa..............Yeh kya news dedi tune Megha.............  

Seema waapas..............
First,she will befriend Nakku not knowing that she is DSP's wife........Great..............So,this seema track is gonna run for a long time.........  

I think Kala will be xposed soon..........I am waiting for Monday now..........  .

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
See I knew it, I was always predicting this πŸ˜†.....Bcos when you say Dutta's past coming back to haunt, the only thing that can haunt him big time is Seema....Dutta doesnt have any other dark secrets....and Supriya was never there for long enough to make such a great impact on him....even when Supriya ran away, he wasnt upset cos he missed her, he was more upset with Nakku and was more angry with Supriya for betraying him....and regarding Anna2's comeback, I dont think it is a past that can haunt Dutta πŸ˜†....aise hazaaron dushman aate hain jaate hain Dutta ke life mein πŸ˜†....but anyways, now we know its SEEMA who is going to come back into Dutta's life as his past, but we Tasha lovers still have nothing to worry as we know how crazy Dutta is about Nakku, consciously and sub-consciously....and not only that, if Dutta is finding it soo damn difficult to forgive Nakku for hiding one truth from him inspite of knowing she truly loves him, you really think Seema stands any chance in front of Dutta πŸ˜† when she outright BETRAYED him and Dutta's life turned upside down bcos of her making him a GANGSTER - THE BAD GUY!

Haha if Nakku is having a bad time trying to convince him and buy his forgivance for this one thing, Seema will have to take couple of 'janams' before Dutta will actually forgive her πŸ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why do I feel that we will get to c Kala putting Seema in her place..😍
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, who was the actress who used to play Seema, can someone tell me, I never figured that out...
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its going to be kala's next ploy.......seema will befriend nakusha only because kala will use her that way......but I tell u seema ho ya koi bhe ho.........seema's comeback will help dutta to shout that he loves only Nakusha......becharay ka sabr azmayengay ab............I m sure if nakusha comes to know that seema wants to be with dutta...so she might decide to leave PN n may ask dutta married to seema but like always dutta will shout n declare his love for nakusha.....maza ayega.....they r pushing the panic button.......it will be worth-watching but we all know dutta only loves nakusha...πŸ˜‰
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: shashikalasm

It doesnot sound good, Still Seema is Dutta's first love.. we need to see how he reacts.. May be it is kala's plan to get back seema..  Gadha will defenitely ask her to leave.. chaskar hai na.. seema can be paired with him πŸ˜ƒ

@ red: what an idea superb, they look like made for each otherπŸ˜†
Edited by sasha_1 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Huma-

why do I feel that we will get to c Kala putting Seema in her place..😍

Y do i hav a feeling that ur gonna be proved wrong...πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for sharing!..

oohh..i love how most of my predictions come true! πŸ˜† i was expecting her only..so not surprised..πŸ˜† not worried either.. this will make Dutta realize that the only girl he truly loved is Naku.. what he felt for Seema wasn't love.. Both Naku & Dutta knows they love eachother..so no Seema weema can come between them..πŸ˜†  I guess once Kala finds out abt Seema's return, she will use her.. or it cud be she brought Seema back and her being friends with Naku is all planned..
Leandra thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

hmm well jab seema aaye gaye tab dekhe gaye par usse pehle I want kala to be exposed I m fed up of her bright lipsticks that she uses n I have to watch her with that every mon to friπŸ˜†

i think kala will get caught on monday let see how baba work is 😊
@ red :we all are sailing in the same boat mega πŸ˜†