Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Huma-

u c them conspiring together?

u c Kala putting Seema in her place....??πŸ˜†
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Its going to be kala's next ploy.......seema will befriend nakusha only because kala will use her that way......but I tell u seema ho ya koi bhe ho.........seema's comeback will help dutta to shout that he loves only Nakusha......becharay ka sabr azmayengay ab............I m sure if nakusha comes to know that seema wants to be with dutta...so she might decide to leave PN n may ask dutta married to seema but like always dutta will shout n declare his love for nakusha.....maza ayega.....they r pushing the panic button.......it will be worth-watching but we all know dutta only loves nakusha...πŸ˜‰

That was exactly what I was thinking! Now Nakku will think that since Seema was Dutta's FIRST love, maybe being with Seema would make Dutta more happy....and since Nakku always says, her happiness is in Dutta's happiness....and even when Supriya thing happened, inspite of Nakku loving Dutta she never tried to snatch him and pushed him closer to Supriya cos she THOUGHT Dutta's happiness is with her, similarly this time also she might presume Dutta would be happier with Seema cos when he lost her he became a GANGSTER na......so now that he has found her back, Nakku might think Dutta might STOP being a GANGSTER also....so in every way she might think Dutta's happiness is with Seema.....and she might slowly walk out of Dutta's life and his house, to make room for his 'happiness', i.e., Seema 😭.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

See I knew it, I was always predicting this πŸ˜†.....Bcos when you say Dutta's past coming back to haunt, the only thing that can haunt him big time is Seema....Dutta doesnt have any other dark secrets....and Supriya was never there for long enough to make such a great impact on him....even when Supriya ran away, he wasnt upset cos he missed her, he was more upset with Nakku and was more angry with Supriya for betraying him....and regarding Anna2's comeback, I dont think it is a past that can haunt Dutta πŸ˜†....aise hazaaron dushman aate hain jaate hain Dutta ke life mein πŸ˜†....but anyways, now we know its SEEMA who is going to come back into Dutta's life as his past, but we Tasha lovers still have nothing to worry as we know how crazy Dutta is about Nakku, consciously and sub-consciously....and not only that, if Dutta is finding it soo damn difficult to forgive Nakku for hiding one truth from him inspite of knowing she truly loves him, you really think Seema stands any chance in front of Dutta πŸ˜† when she outright BETRAYED him and Dutta's life turned upside down bcos of her making him a GANGSTER - THE BAD GUY!

Haha if Nakku is having a bad time trying to convince him and buy his forgivance for this one thing, Seema will have to take couple of 'janams' before Dutta will actually forgive her πŸ˜†!

So true she can never ever seek dutta's forgiveness as Dutta has forgiven nakku for her mistake abhi takπŸ˜†

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its going to be kala's next ploy.......seema will befriend nakusha only because kala will use her that way......but I tell u seema ho ya koi bhe ho.........seema's comeback will help dutta to shout that he loves only Nakusha......becharay ka sabr azmayengay ab............I m sure if nakusha comes to know that seema wants to be with dutta...so she might decide to leave PN n get dutta married to seema but like always dutta will shout n declare his love for nakusha.....maza ayega.....they r pushing the panic button.......it will be worth-watching but we all know dutta only loves nakusha...πŸ˜‰

ya ya bahat maza aye ga.  o keya soch ke a rahi hai dutta usse dekhte hi maaf kar dega aur banhe phailake meri seema  meri seema karke bhag ke ayega 🀣.  a re buddhu usko lage ga ke itna paisa aur naam dekhke seema wapas ai hai. jiske liye dutta ke jindegi me itne sare kand ho gai hai usse o asani se bhula dega. ha.

tu a hi maat seema.  agar ana hi tha to usdin kiun nehi aya jab dutta apne aap ko khatam kar raha tha? teri majburi tab kiun nehi kahi? teri majburi tere pyar ke barbadi se jiyada bada tha to ek bar uske sath baat to kar sakti thi? itne din baad jab o khusi ke mu dekh rahe hai tab tujhe yad aya?  jhuti kahi ki.

--------------
ritun
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayjst

Hey, who was the actress who used to play Seema, can someone tell me, I never figured that out...

Its Praneeta Sahu..here how she looksπŸ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

Its going to be kala's next ploy.......seema will befriend nakusha only because kala will use her that way......but I tell u seema ho ya koi bhe ho.........seema's comeback will help dutta to shout that he loves only Nakusha......becharay ka sabr azmayengay ab............I m sure if nakusha comes to know that seema wants to be with dutta...so she might decide to leave PN n may ask dutta married to seema but like always dutta will shout n declare his love for nakusha.....maza ayega.....they r pushing the panic button.......it will be worth-watching but we all know dutta only loves nakusha...πŸ˜‰

yeah I too feel this will push dutta further in not only forgiving nakusha but declare his love for her to the whole worldπŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

u c Kala putting Seema in her place....??πŸ˜†

yes remember how much kala used to taunt Sups after she found about mawali bandar ravi...😍
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

It will be a temporary track yaar.....I think the main aim of this track will also be to bring Tasha closer by Dutta realising whom he truly loves, i.e., Nakku πŸ˜‰......like they say, when you dont have any options and you are stuck with someone, it is easier to accept that person and love him/her just cos you dont have a choice...but when you really have a choice and still you choose to be with someone, that shows you truly love that person 😳......so now when Seema (Dutta's 1st love) comes back, Dutta will again be in an emotional confusion πŸ˜†.....and at the end of it all he will come out confidently realising it was and has always been Nakku all the way πŸ˜‰.....so then he will truly realise whom he actually belongs to.....and that time, he will go to Nakku without any DOUBTS πŸ˜‰.....

And since Seema comes back understanding her mistake, that will definitely heal a small portion of Dutta also inside somewhere.....

So I feel the main aim of this track (like all my other predictions πŸ˜†) would also be to bring Tasha closer πŸ˜‰......

arre kuch aur predict nai kar sakthi thi ....y seemaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.........waise whatever yoou said sounds really nice would love to see dutta's face when he once again gets to see seema n that too with nakkuπŸ˜›.........

hmmm this track can do wonders..........yes i agree with every word of urs(both posts i mean)
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow, I persoally feel this track would be an awsome one πŸ‘, cos this track will give us an opportunity to see Dutta baring his true self and SCREAMING ON TOP OF THE WORLD THAT HE LOVES NAKKU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD! This track will show us Dutta's DESPERATE self....till today we have only seen Nakku so desperate for Dutta.....now tables will turn and things wil be other way round.....and I feel it will be more fun to see Dutta more desperate for Nakku than how it had been for Nakku, as somehow I feel Dutta has this fire and passion in him which can cross all limits of PAGALPAN for the one he loves πŸ˜‰.....so I just cant wait to watch πŸ˜ƒ.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Praneeta sahu is playing thakral's daughter in kaali ..so we r sure that her role in Laagi Tujhse Lagan is just a cameo........only her comeback will reiterate this fact that dutta only loved nakusha n she was just his puppy love πŸ˜†

in think she will come in comeo role, my mind is having stupid stupid thought that i really don't want to happen, let see.

forgive my thought
datta throw nakku out of pn and nakku become friend with seema promise her to unite his lover with out knowing who is he, datta realize his love for nakku search for nakku end up in meeting seema, nakku find out seema is datta past love and she want to unite them as she promise so nakku try to move away from datta and datta run back of nakku let so.