Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Hi Friends just caught with the newest article..It says seema will be back in dutta's life as she will realise that dutta loved her truely n will want to makeup for her mistakes.....n she will before meeting dutta will befriend nakusha n they both will not know that seema is dutta's past love n nakusha is dutta's wife😆

Bechari nakusha ek aur agni pareksha...but I guess this will be dutta's agni pareeksha n nakku's faith in her n dutta's love😆...argghhh CV's didnt u find a better plot😭

It doesnot sound good, Still Seema is Dutta's first love.. we need to see how he reacts.. May be it is kala's plan to get back seema..  Gadha will defenitely ask her to leave.. chaskar hai na.. seema can be paired with him 😃
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I don't believe these articles , seems knew that dutta would never forgive her and she was damn scared of him the last time they met. Sorry but I think this article is false, any way they said earlier that anna number 2 would be coming and that nakku will get shot by morey while trying to sve dutta what happened to that?
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonee

😆 what a track man.....first dey shw naaku n seema friend😆

great,,,,ur r8 megha,,,its not naaku's its dutta;s agnipariksha😆
seema ko 10 saal lag gaye ...ye samjhane me she md a mistake n D love her😆
but again its better to hv faith n  watch wht n hw dey shw to us....😆

thanks megha ,,,, i knew it seema ki re-entry hogi😆
mussy..... i told u naa😆

yeah that is funniest part that it took her 10 long years to realise her mistakes..I m sure woh sudheri nahi ho gaye she is gold digger n she is back to attain dutta's wealth n kala has got her back to create problems for nakusha😆

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

Lets hope its just a came of few epis..😃...otherwise we know where to send our valuable feedback...😈

yeah I too hope its for a few episodes😆 as I cannot stand this female😆
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

may be....kala gets caught so the story moves ahead but really Tasha can never rest in peace for sometime..pehle Kala aur ab yeah seema seems like we will have to wait for ages to see tasha's romance😆

no yar seema will enter the show when tasha romance start datta and nakku live happily and nakku become friend with seema unknowingly and seema search for datta find out he is married to nakku and seema will start her war. so kala drama is going to get stopped for a while and seema drama is going to get start and run for few month, let see. 😉
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

I don't believe these articles , seems knew that dutta would never forgive her and she was damn scared of him the last time they met. Sorry but I think this article is false, any way they said earlier that anna number 2 would be coming and that nakku will get shot by morey while trying to sve dutta what happened to that?

lol I m sure kala must have offered her a good amount n some lalach of dutta's property so she is back😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shashikalasm

It doesnot sound good, Still Seema is Dutta's first love.. we need to see how he reacts.. May be it is kala's plan to get back seema..  Gadha will defenitely ask her to leave.. chaskar hai na.. seema can be paired with him 😃

I too think she will use this ploy to separate tasha😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasha_1

no yar seema will enter the show when tasha romance start datta and nakku live happily and nakku become friend with seema unknowingly and seema search for datta find out he is married to nakku and seema will start her war. so kala drama is going to get stopped for a while and seema drama is going to get start and run for few month, let see. 😉

hmm well jab seema aaye gaye tab dekhe gaye par usse pehle I want kala to be exposed I m fed up of her bright lipsticks that she uses n I have to watch her with that every mon to fri😆

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Huma-

Lets hope its just a came of few epis..😃...otherwise we know where to send our valuable feedback...😈

Even i cant stand this female..🤢...lets hope its just a cameo and...otherwise...main toh aopna feedback bhejdoongi....😈😆
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yeah that is funniest part that it took her 10 long years to realise her mistakes..I m sure woh sudheri nahi ho gaye she is gold digger n she is back to attain dutta's wealth n kala has got her back to create problems for nakusha😆

absolutely r8 she is here just coz D's reputation n money,,,,, but Nakku also smart nw...😉
kala defo gonna use her...uski toh bina kharide lottery lag gayi😡😆
hope she not tk any foolish decision for her saahab😆 ...lyk ab saab ka pyar aa gaya..toh ab main yahan reh kar kya karegi...i dont want dis