Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@Priya,

I know, Drashti is a really sweet girl, and it's great to see GC in such good terms with his co-star. She was adorable as Muskaan too.

@Ankita,

Lols, I know....I heard that though Akhilendra Mishra acted the role of Ravan, he was more like Sugreev to Gurmeet on the sets of Ramayan. They were always such great friends and Debina said it was sometimes hard for her to say such strong condemning dialogues to him as Sita, because he is apparently a softie in real life and nothing at all like Ravan. Whenever she said 'Dusht!' or 'Paapi!' to him while filming they would all crack up afterwards.๐Ÿ˜†
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Priya,

I know, Drashti is a really sweet girl, and it's great to see GC in such good terms with his co-star. She was adorable as Muskaan too.

@Ankita,

Lols, I know....I heard that though Akhilendra Mishra acted the role of Ravan, he was more like Sugreev to Gurmeet on the sets of Ramayan. They were always such great friends and Debina said it was sometimes hard for her to say such strong condemning dialogues to him as Sita, because he is apparently a softie in real life and nothing at all like Ravan. Whenever she said 'Dusht!' or 'Paapi!' to him while filming they would all crack up afterwards.๐Ÿ˜†

i know i know di....

BTW di do u have that video i mean where Sita goes to visit ayodhya with luv kush after ashwamedha yagya and she goes inside the ground....i so wanna see that oen....loved debina's acting there di !!!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

I made a few Gurmina reception sigs...hope you like them as I kept them simple because of time constraint.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Ram, Sita, and Ravan: the best of friends๐Ÿ˜‰
Which version should I post in my shop?

-Janu
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah - that was so funny to see Ravaan (Akhilendra) at reception!  My family has Ramayan on disc so I have watched it maybe four times all the way through and I always thought how dusht dhanav Ravaan looked.  It's funny to think he's such a softie!  The reception pics are so nice; I can see also the lovely actresses who played Sumitra and Suparnakha (she looks prettier without all her rakshasi makeup!) Debina is looking soooo pretty and Gurmeet so handsome.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Some cute pics of Guru and Debi:

Old Pics:

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
thx di for d fab pics.....both luking damn awesome!
guru luks stunning in yellow!๐Ÿ˜
Edited by gurmina_devina - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone plz enlighten me abt teh guests in the GC's reception pix?
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Janaki is it GC/DC's home in the one with Dexter?Those pix are damn cute.If its his home then really really a good one.
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

arre they are quite good in terms ....i saw him in GC bday party too !!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

wow ram sita friends with raavan๐Ÿคฃ
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx janu di for the pics
they are just soooooo adorable !!!!!