Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I wonder what they mean by different style of wedding though....hope it'll still be a Hindu one.😆

I agree Janu,  that statement has got me so curious! 😆

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedo

I agree Janu,  that statement has got me so curious! 😆

i have heard they are going to follow christian marraige ceremony !😆
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

How are you? 🤗  Excited about the wedding news?

Btw, if you see me disappear in a few mins it's bcos I've gone to eat lunch. 😳
Ankita_88 thumbnail

How are you? 🤗  Excited about the wedding news?

Btw, if you see me disappear in a few mins it's bcos I've gone to eat lunch. 😳

i am fine....very excited about the wedding news....seriously it is the best news i have got today !!! its okay if u leave now ...me too leaving soonish ...
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

^ I agree, me too very excited!  😃

I'll be back later.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

i have heard they are going to follow christian marraige ceremony !😆

Really?? But why?😲 Not that I have anything against Christian wedding ceremony, but both are Hindus, aren't they?😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Ankita, you got a WL?? Really?? For what?😲

See, this is exactly why I'm staying away from that forum, it causes nothing but anger and bitterness, but I really have to applaud you for your patiene.👏
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Ankita, you got a WL?? Really?? For what?😲

See, this is exactly why I'm staying away from that forum, it causes nothing but anger and bitterness, but I really have to applaud you for your patiene.👏

thanks di....for ur recognition....i am really happy....i just can't stand that people bash some people no matter what....u know what i am talking about....i feel that even moderators are biased....all the info i am pming u....

one more thing is that ke Gurmina is getting married in christian wedding ebcause marraige is actually not a matter to them as they are already married in accordance with soul acceptence....may be Debina wanted to explore some different type weddign so they chose christian wedding !😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

thanks di....for ur recognition....i am really happy....i just can't stand that people bash some people no matter what....u know what i am talking about....i feel that even moderators are biased....all the info i am pming u....

one more thing is that ke Gurmina is getting married in christian wedding ebcause marraige is actually not a matter to them as they are already married in accordance with soul acceptence....may be Debina wanted to explore some different type weddign so they chose christian wedding !😊

For now, lay low, hun...it wouldn't bode well for you if you get a WL, esp if you want to become a Viewbie in the future.

So it's decided that Gurmina are getting married in a Christian wedding? Where did you read this?
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
hey ya didi's.......
ankita di u online na??
i want to tell u something imp....