Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

@zarmeen : Right now, I'm not too sure how I feel about this ? Lolzzzz !! But I do know one thing, I'm not quitting the show and will definitely watch it !! But this puts a different perspective on their scenes now does it ? His confession, his asking for her hand in marriage,  remember his expressions when Nivi tells NT that she wants to get married and she doesn't care whoever it is !!! Then his vulnerability when she walks away from him during the confrontation with the Soods before the wedding ? His voice breaking when he says 'Dont you know how much I love you' and then his fear of loosing Nivi when Keshav asks Nivi to go with him and Viren grabs her hand !! But it also makes me questions a few things, if he is such an obsessed lover, why did he leave Nivi alone like that after the wedding ? And if he tried to commit suicide before, it can't be because of Nivi, because had they sent him to boarding school because of his obsession with Nivi, then how come he didn't know who lived in the house opposite them when he returned to shimla and why didn't he recongnize Nivi's name when Divya mentioned her ?

Hopefully they will reveal something about his past this week because I cannot wait till next week ! Plus, is that why Bhupat never stopped JH and CC about sending Viren to boarding school ? And is it going to be Bhupat who will reveal Viren's past to Nivi ? I rather she hear it from Bhupat then anyone else !!

U r mssing one scene, when they both walk out of the Sood house after the wedding day confrontation and Nivi pulls out her hand. He was actually upset and made a fist to probably to control his anger.

regarding him missing at the night of the wedding. If u read the article it does say that it will raise many questions that where does he go missing sometimes so lets c. But yaar it is the biggest twist of the century. I 've never seen a lead turning to be obssessed lover in a TV serial before. I may be wrong but this is the first time I'll be seeing anything like this.
Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

U r mssing one scene, when they both walk out of the Sood house after the wedding day confrontation and Nivi pulls out her hand. He was actually upset and made a fist to probably to control his anger.

regarding him missing at the night of the wedding. If u read the article it does say that it will raise many questions that where does he go missing sometimes so lets c. But yaar it is the biggest twist of the century. I 've never seen a lead turning to be obssessed lover in a TV serial before. I may be wrong but this is the first time I'll be seeing anything like this.

Omg- I had forgotten about that scene. Yes, he clenches his hand into a fist in anger when she lets go of his hand. I remember watching it back then and it kinda made me uneasy but if he is an obssessed love that would totally explain his possessivness. To be honest, I'm excited to see Kinshuk play the obsessive lover part. We're all used to watching him play the usual romantic hero and this would be a wonderful change. I honestly believe Viren would never hurt Nivi but if someone ( Sid or Jaal) gets in his way then they might be  in some serious trouble!!!
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This new article certainly does bring about a good turn in the story...With Viren turning this obsessive lover, it will be really interesting to watch Nivi handling it.  She is going to have to pay attention to him now.  The best part is that we are going to get to see more of Nivren interacting with each other.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Hey guys I just thought of another scene where Nivi was going to yash's college to pay his admission and Viren  offers her the ride but she refuses to then he held her hand and said kay betho nahin tu mein kuch aisa kardoonga jo mujhay ahin karna chahiye. Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Okay I have just read the article again, and Kinshuk says that he is a guy who is passionately in love and sometimes if there too much love, its crosses extremes !! I don't think he is the Darr wala SRK sort of lover !!! Because they don't thin twice about hurting anyone, and in Viren's case he has only love, even for his parents !! So, I think his love is just a little more then that of a normal guy, because he has never ever received love and attention, and in cases like such a person when falls in love, loves unconditionally and passionately !!!

I remember when i saw Viren entry scene, I came online and said something about him and NivRen 😆 I mean we didn't even know for sure that they would be paired together, but their scene was such that it made me say it, its a dialogue written by me, in one of my FF, and as soon as I saw Viren, it was like I wrote this dialogue with him in mind. It goes like this :

'Jab Viren Jaisa Ladka Pyaar Karta Hai, Toh Is Haad Take Karta Hai, Kay Woh Ladki Uska Junoon or SuKoon Dona Ban Jaati Hai 😳
'

zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Okay I have just read the article again, and Kinshuk says that he is a guy who is passionately in love and sometimes if there too much love, its crosses extremes !! I don't think he is the Darr wala SRK sort of lover !!! Because they don't thin twice about hurting anyone, and in Viren's case he has only love, even for his parents !! So, I think his love is just a little more then that of a normal guy, because he has never ever received love and attention, and in cases like such a person when falls in love, loves unconditionally and passionately !!!

I remember when i saw Viren entry scene, I came online and said something about him and NivRen 😆 I mean we didn't even know for sure that they would be paired together, but their scene was such that it made me say it, its a dialogue written by me, in one of my FF, and as soon as I saw Viren, it was like I wrote this dialogue with him in mind. It goes like this :

'Jab Viren Jaisa Ladka Pyaar Karta Hai, Toh Is Haad Take Karta Hai, Kay Woh Ladki Uska Junoon or SuKoon Dona Ban Jaati Hai 😳
'

I agree with u here coz I also said kay that Viren type does not fall in love that easily but once they do woh junoon ki haad tak kartay hain. So I'm really looking forward to the track.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Oh yah, How can I forget that scene ? I remember everyone went beserk thinking he clenched his fist in anger because he was after revenge !! 😆 Also the scene, where he tells Nivi to sit on the bike or else he will do something that he should not !!

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Come to think of it...all that natak that they were supposedly doing for Sid-Divya to get married, was actually not a drama on Viren's part. He was actually going the whole hog and performing the rituals ...mehndi, haldi, etc.  I just hope that Nivi is able to return at least half the amount of love that he has for her.

Now even if it is Viren who overhears Dadaji telling Nivi the truth, he is not going to back off coz he's gone too far ahead in his feelings towards Nivi, to change for anyone.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Watever twists n turns, i just want nivren to be together forever..
zarmeeno thumbnail
Now aftter reading the article only one incident makes me think that Viren might be the stalker. But only one inciident. The broken necklace thing coz he might be upset for Nivi not wearing it and might have broken it but others make me think that he is not a stalker coz the other things were done to hurt Nivi and he will never hurt Nivi. What do u guys think.