NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Mahi & Rachu good luck to you both for your exams.
Wow Mahi what a wonderful thread really loved it specially the description of Nividita, Viren and their relation is mindblowing.Thanks Millie for your wishes I know I will rock it.
Marriage is like what you all said, for keeps thru ups and downs.  But it works only when there is a combined effort from both.  Love, loyalty, trust and patience.  I feel these are the key to a happy marriage.

In Nivren's case, since Viren is already madly in love with Nivi, he is totally devoted to her and cant think of anything beyond her. Whatever he does is for her, without a thought about the repurcussions of his actions.  His feelings are out there in the open for the whole world to see.

WIth Nivi, she has not put a single step forward to try to start her married life. Yes, she entered the house under strenous circumstances.  She has been so busy trying to survive there and make a place for herself in that house, she forgot about the existence of the man who brought her into that house...Viren.  I feel, after seeing yesterday's episode, that she has not spared two thoughts about him.  Her father felt insulted once again becoz he paid the money.  He explained once to her that he acted as it was required at that moment, without thinking about anything else...NT Dadi's life was the most important thing at that moment.  I was bugged at Nivi, coz she should have understood that what he was saying was true coz if he had not paid, NT Dadi would not have the operation and would not survive.  THen what would they do.  Instead of understanding, Nivi continued yelling at Viren for paying the money.

Can someone please explain this to me, if you feel her actions/words to Viren were justified, coz I found her to be very insensitive towards his kind gestures.
Rachna, good luck for your exam. I just posted in our old thread.
Mahi, good luck to you too. I am sure you both will do good. Do well and come back tomorrow to tell us...

awesome thread mahi sweetemz

wow milee what beautiful advice!!
Edited by suchitra_1 - 13 years ago
I really enjoyed reading your thread...a beautiful discussion on the marriage itself and I agree with your description of the bonding that Nivic and Viren share... 

I would think It is humbling in a way that Viren loves Nivi....the kind of love and trust one person has on other... Viren has proven himself again and again and has always shined like a brilliant diamond. 

I am sure we are all waiting as Viren as to when Nivi will reciprocate the same... :) 

Ok girls I am off, Good Night see you tomorrow.
thank for the thread............ :)

Good night girls going to sleep will chat tomorrow and hope for another wonderful episode. I just wish they show more Family moments like Dadaji Yashodhara Vandana Viren Nivi Sid Divya rather than ill plans of "JAAL"

Thanks Ashvee

I will be relieved EVEN if they show atleast 1 episode/week without showing the face of JAAL.
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
All the best from me too Rachu jaanu for your exams.

ha ha rachu, i loved Jaal...its awesome and fitting for JW/CC😆
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago