Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ zarmeen : Yep this is the first time that a male lead who is the hero of the show is playing such a ch'saracter, because usually characters like this are negative, but I'm sure that Viren is positive, he is just starving for love, I guess that is why he is capable of taking his own life rather then anyone else's !! Also I think he trying to commit suicide before was because of lack of love from his family, and not because of him being an obsessed lover of someone or even Nivi !! If we remember, NT did say that she remembers how much he was crying when they were sending him to boarding school, because he did not want too go ! So rather then him being sent away because he was mentally disturbed, i think he  become mentally disturbed because he was away when he was too young to understand why !! Especially if he was very close to his dadaji ! Now we can  understand why he wanted to take revenge so badly when he found out about what Keshav and Nivi did !! But like he said in his confession, every time he met her, he found one more quality about her and ended up falling in love with the enemy !!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

@ zarmeen : Yep this is the first time that a male lead who is the hero of the show is playing such a ch'saracter, because usually characters like this are negative, but I'm sure that Viren is positive, he is just starving for love, I guess that is why he is capable of taking his own life rather then anyone else's !! Also I think he trying to commit suicide before was because of lack of love from his family, and not because of him being an obsessed lover of someone or even Nivi !! If we remember, NT did say that she remembers how much he was crying when they were sending him to boarding school, because he did not want too go ! So rather then him being sent away because he was mentally disturbed, i think he  become mentally disturbed because he was away when he was too young to understand why !! Especially if he was very close to his dadaji ! Now we can  understand why he wanted to take revenge so badly when he found out about what Keshav and Nivi did !! But like he said in his confession, every time he met her, he found one more quality about her and ended up falling in love with the enemy !!

Yeah Navi I know he is positive character who is just craving for love and attention
Rajithav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey this is Fab Idea to bring Nivren together, yes I am sure when Nivi realises that Viren is Obsessed , she will stand by him and make him overcome this, this where I think  she will truly start loving him.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If I were you I would not worry much about a TB article. So far I have seen no much signs of Obsession from Viren. Trust and Obsession normally do not go hand to hand and Viren has immense trust on Nivedita. I had no doubts from the beginning that Viren is madly in love with Nivedita and would go to any extent to get her. He may also be a possessive and passionate lover to a considerable extent but stalking which is a sign of obsession  is something which again I cannot associate with the character of Viren in CCBM.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RS actually again threw us offguard he is actually a obsessive or passonate lover (new kind of though). Now I think he is the MP too as only he is potraying so many shades. Everything goes wrong all the theories failed. I mean we thought something something else is coming. This serial actually showed 4 levels of obsessions
1. Nivi: Doesn't have obsession at all. She can leave love at any point of time.
2. Sid: Very little obsession
Divya: High obsession
Viren: Highest obsession
Pagalpan aur pyar mein koi difference nahi. I just hope drastic turn na le le voh kahi. Either JAAL doesn't know his quality and were so lighthanded in handling him. IF he is obsessive then JAAL should have never thought of separating Nivi from him that make him suicide for sure. I just don't know what he can do. I mean no one in the house actually know his tendecies how is it possible.
One more thing we have seen obsessive lovers or phsycotic lovers in many serials who hurt their own lover or partner and always are very suspecious about them, keep them scared instead of loved but these qualities are not shown in him till now he looked like very patient with Nivi and everyone oh god its really scary man. So RS gave 2 trials to Nivi in form Sid and Divya as to how to handle suicidal people as she had to get person whom she needs to handle continuously. I think he always had 2 shades in personality anger when she refuse and then control this anger. But this won't last long as his phsycosis will show signs now and they will be scary and will put Nivi on edge always. Earlier I was longing of his nearness with Nivi and now dreading (I must say one thing he is very patient Phsycotic then).
I think if he is obsessive lover or passoniate lover if he overhear dadaji and Nivi convo he will try to commit suicide so better he doen't hear that as it will become more trouble for Nivi.
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I can relate to the character of Viren. I have spend majority of my life in Boarding School and Hostel starting from the age of 5. I am still to understand the logic of my Parents (my Dad was an Official in the Military Engineering Services) that they did it so that my schooling is not affected when they took my younger brother with them wherever they went. Result - I grew up as a Brat and did not have any attachment towards my Parents.  I craved for love and fell in love (now i know it was infatuation) with the first man who showed some love on me only to break my Heart because for him I was just like a kid sister (BTW he was my friends brother, 12 years older than me and i was only 12 then). I have always hated my Brother from childhood because he got what I did not get. I have cried buckets of tears in loneliness and even with parents felt like an Orphan and unwanted. When the time came that I had to choose between the family and the man I loved, I had no regrets that I would be blackening the face of my Parents if I opted to choose my BF instead of my Family who had a good standing in the Society. Anyways, I could not marry my BF because my Parents kept me under house arrest and my Guy who was working in a Ship in Singapore stationed in the Sea could not get my messages in time. I even attempted to end my life because i did not want anyone else in life (thinking of which I am unable to believe that i really did it). When he came back i was already married.

The Positive side of staying away from Parents was that I became very independent,  responsible and daring. It also made me take a decision not to do the same mistake my Parents did with my own kids. It has made me appreciate love and goodness in others. I do not connect easily with people... But when i do be it friendship or relationships... it was always extremes and I was sincere and loyal to them and would go to any extent for those I care about.
Don't you think Viren's character is a lot like me?
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

One more thing we have seen obsessive lovers or phsycotic lovers in many serials who hurt their own lover or partner and always are very suspecious about them, keep them scared instead of loved but these qualities are not shown in him till now he looked like very patient with Nivi and everyone oh god its really scary man. So RS gave 2 trials to Nivi in form Sid and Divya as to how to handle suicidal people as she had to get person whom she needs to handle continuously. I think he always had 2 shades in personality anger when she refuse and then control this anger. But this won't last long as his phsycosis will show signs now and they will be scary and will put Nivi on edge always. Earlier I was longing of his nearness with Nivi and now dreading (I must say one thing he is very patient Phsycotic then).

I think if he is obsessive lover or passoniate lover if he overhear dadaji and Nivi convo he will try to commit suicide so better he doen't hear that as it will become more trouble for Nivi.

@bold - gud point dear...
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i have a question to all....
does "goes to extremes" means hurting family members if they hurt nivi?..if his hit list has only evil trio, i wont worry much...abt DD being in his list i've mixed feelings... but one thing is sure, mystery person tho gaya kaam se....if he takes d matter seriously dat too in d current twist, i'm sure he'll make mystery person's life 100 times worse than hell...

abt mystery person...i think its a combo of YD (using help) n CC... but i dont think they know d other is doing d same...reasons y i think so :
 1) photo frame - can be only YD's idea...
 2) sari burning - only CC...afterall its YD's sari, she has sentiments with it, so YD cant burn it...
( stalking to store room might be viren only who wanted only to romance his wife...)
3) kitchen fire -   only YD
4) room ransacked- again YD
5) scaring in old room - YD...remember d phone ringing....Bhuvan left coz of a phone call n ended dead....
6) dadaji's kurta - CC...coz other than VD, only she knew nivi was going up n she sent her to kitchen first...
7) room lock - CC...she was dere wen room was locked...she can easily get its extra key...

did i 4get any other stalker scenes?...
No I think everything Viren is doing to get her attention. I think he is very intelligent and normal otherwise but obsessive in love:
1. Disappearance: To show his importance in her life
2. Saree-fire incedent: were done against Divya out of jealousy as she got what Nivi should have and planned carefully (actually he was jealous and put fire for Divya knowing that she will go to lit deepak and moreover he was so scared when YD asked her to lit the diya).
3. Room ranshaked even the gift to see whether it has any effect on Nivi.
4. Scaring and stalking her so that she can come running to him (That's why he was never present at those places)
5. Jealousy
He is only phsycotic in the house to those things to check reaction on Nivi. That's why I am saying he is going tobe dangerous for Nivi. Halaki JAAL got right answer in form of mad son who is against them due to their dushman ki beti. Now I am really doubtful was the idea of Nivi marrying Viren was good or worst step of her life. I don't understand why Nivi always have to bear with all that.
Everything we see standing for truth was actually standing for love whether wrong or right. I think he has a past may be girl left him heartbroken and he tried to commit suicide. He told her jitna dard usne tumhe diya hai utna dard tum bhi usse do aur use bhoolne na do.
He gave pain to that girl and now he was using Nivi to give pain to Sid as he too gave pain to Viren by snatching dadaji so taking revenge for both Nivi and Viren. Oh I am all scared now. Now it feels like he hates Sid too and will try to harm him as well.