NivRen: Aab Toh Forever - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
🤗Maaahiiiii....🤗 What an awesome introduction and what a lovely thread....Thanks so much Jaan, I loved it. Loved the title too, It's perfect for our darling NivRen.😳

I wonder how many days we will take to finish this thread😆

Oh! And Mahi, all the best for your exams🤗

hey girls, this is earlier than my normal waking time, I feel like an owl at the moment, quite dizzy and not fully awake (so not completely lucid😆:) but I had to say a big hello to everyone right away and I'm so thrilled about this new thread and can't wait for today's episode...Looking forward to chatting with you all tonight (I'm gonna get delayed watching the episode cause I have to be out all day😭 How will I survive?😭)

Anyway, thanks again Mahi for this fabulous thread. You rock girl..🤗

And Milee🤗, I absolutely loved what your Mum said.  Amazing😳 Thanks for sharing her precious words with us🤗
Mashallah new thread and laready on the 3rd page. Wow girls gr8 going. We r faster than our jetspeed couple.

Anyways comin back to our Nivren mahin gr8 introduction to our Nivi and Viren as idviduals and as a couple.

Milee loved what ur mom told u abt marriage.
yaar where is everybody. Dhaansu article abt our Viren. So he is madly in love with Nivedita. So he is obssessed with Nivedita. Wow yaar what an article. The story might go a little Gipt way where Kajol was obssessed with Bobby Deol's character since childhood. And i guess he was obssessed with Nivedita since childhood probably that's y he was sent to the boarding school. Wow yaar so excited abt the track and really looking forward to it Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
Gosh! what an article. will be great to see Kinshuk acting range. really looking forward to it.😊
hello girls !! *hugs*

Why are the CV's after our life ? Whenever we are sure about something, they make sure they prove us wrong !! I'm not at all comfortable with Viren being an obsessed lover !! 😕 I know he will never hurt Nivi, he loves her too much, but now i'm worried !! Dadaji's true wish coming out now will be a disaster, especially if Viren gets to know about it !! 😕 *Taking Deep Breaths*

Dammit, he was not scaring his mom when he said he tried to kill himself before, he has been suicidal ? Or was just an obsessed lover handling his mom ? Because he has just met Nivi, so why would he be suicidal before and take his own life ?'

At least one this is for sure that he is gonna be gray for others, and not for Nivi. But how will a girl like Nivi handle a guy like Viren ? I mean she is already having trouble handling this normal Viren, how will she manage an obsessed Viren ? I just hope and pray that when they reveal his past, they reveal it to us as well as Nivi, she deserves to know why Viren is the way he is, that will help her  a lot in understanding him.

@ mahi : thanks a lot for the beautiful write up post and the thread sweetheart !! and all the best for your exam !!

@ rach : all the best for your exam too honey !! i'm sure you are gonna ace it !!

@ all : am sory about not uploading the scenes yet, i'm having problem with my highspeed internet, that is why not able to upload them, have been trying since last night, so gonna fix up my net and will do so hopefully before the epi tonight !!

Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !! *hugs*

Why are the CV's after our life ? Whenever we are sure about something, they make sure they prove us wrong !! I'm not at all comfortable with Viren being an obsessed lover !! 😕 I know he will never hurt Nivi, he loves her too much, but now i'm worried !! Dadaji's true wish coming out now will be a disaster, especially if Viren gets to know about it !! 😕 *Taking Deep Breaths*

Dammit, he was not scaring his mom when he said he tried to kill himself before, he has been suicidal ? Or was just an obsessed lover handling his mom ? Because he has just met Nivi, so why would he be suicidal before and take his own life ?'

At least one this is for sure that he is gonna be gray for others, and not for Nivi. But how will a girl like Nivi handle a guy like Viren ? I mean she is already having trouble handling this normal Viren, how will she manage an obsessed Viren ? I just hope and pray that when they reveal his past, they reveal it to us as well as Nivi, she deserves to know why Viren is the way he is, that will help her  a lot in understanding him.

@ mahi : thanks a lot for the beautiful write up post and the thread sweetheart !! and all the best for your exam !!

@ rach : all the best for your exam too honey !! i'm sure you are gonna ace it !!

@ all : am sory about not uploading the scenes yet, i'm having problem with my highspeed internet, that is why not able to upload them, have been trying since last night, so gonna fix up my net and will do so hopefully before the epi tonight !!

Hey Navi honestly really excited and looking forward to it. I knew it from the beginning that he is deeply and madly in love with Nivi and he definitley not taking any revenge. Atleast the peopel who had doubts that Viren will be taking revenge finally got their answer. And Don't worry sweet our Nivi will be able to handle him as she is already handling all the physcos in that house and outside the house

probably he was obssessed with Nivi since childhood that's y he was sent to boarding school. But cant wait yaar now.
Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
chahte kitna tumko hum ........oh i just loved it rachna , it's fabulous and which is the other one ? Nivren just drive me crazy and thanks zarmeen i really look to read ur post whenever i come to this forum . Same here ketty till now i was addicted to CCBM  (i started watching this show only after viren's entry) but now i too love to read all the mind blowing analysis here.It just gives me a feel of all those little little moments which i miss in the show.WOW....what a beautiful opening of the thread, very well said milee.
@zarmeen : Right now, I'm not too sure how I feel about this ? Lolzzzz !! But I do know one thing, I'm not quitting the show and will definitely watch it !! But this puts a different perspective on their scenes now does it ? His confession, his asking for her hand in marriage,  remember his expressions when Nivi tells NT that she wants to get married and she doesn't care whoever it is !!! Then his vulnerability when she walks away from him during the confrontation with the Soods before the wedding ? His voice breaking when he says 'Dont you know how much I love you' and then his fear of loosing Nivi when Keshav asks Nivi to go with him and Viren grabs her hand !! But it also makes me questions a few things, if he is such an obsessed lover, why did he leave Nivi alone like that after the wedding ? And if he tried to commit suicide before, it can't be because of Nivi, because had they sent him to boarding school because of his obsession with Nivi, then how come he didn't know who lived in the house opposite them when he returned to shimla and why didn't he recongnize Nivi's name when Divya mentioned her ?

Hopefully they will reveal something about his past this week because I cannot wait till next week ! Plus, is that why Bhupat never stopped JH and CC about sending Viren to boarding school ? And is it going to be Bhupat who will reveal Viren's past to Nivi ? I rather she hear it from Bhupat then anyone else !!

One thing's for sure, if he is an obsessive lover, he is not going to back off if he overhears dadaji talking to nivi. going to be really interesting.
I luv d title of new thread..
Hey aashvee.. Just now read ur posts in prev thread.. Ur rules of soodism was superb n also abt V hearing music den.. :-D .. Abt ur SQ.. I think it went to JW's pocket.. He is so crazy abt money dat his own son is unimportant..