Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chan.50

OMG : it is totally non-sense. There was no need to highlight and point out about abhilasha by amukta for whom I had respect.
In singing, there should be no need of looks. Moreover, for playback singing, absolutely, good singing is needed.
The lady has those thoughts in corner of her heart, that is why, could not digest.

Bashing the members and contestants or judges is against the rule of IF..
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hello pl read the post..I am glad u like abhilasha so much.Welcome to the club.
I did not call her a buffalo.and pl see who highlighted the words.....people on the forum were after her that she is fat and called her names.Why were you so quite then when they went around calling her names and now u suddenly come to attack me..I hope u understand when people quote..I am quite happy u are a bigger fan than me and u are angry with me that I caleed Abhilasha names..me calling her names..is this a dream or real... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜• pl do not attack ..Peace...shanthi
Edited by amukta - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Chan dear I think u misunderstood or misread that post....Amukta never called or bashed abhilasha with those words...THere was couple of other members had been mentioning abt Abhilasha's weight...So she is requesting not to use those words...

Amukta is a  strong supporter of Abhilasha just like you πŸ˜ƒand veteran member willl not use these type of words for anyone let alone Abhilasha..

Peace out..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amuktaji issi ID se Abhilasha ko bahut bash kiya gaya aur ab aapko bash karne ke liyen yeh post kiya gaya.

Ab MODs bataye yeh kiski MID hai.

Raj if you are online then please check.

ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜› Arey yeh chan.50  woh dot and dash wale tumse ka dost hein.........bahut gehri dosti hein dono ki.......πŸ˜› humesha ek dossre kein posts pein like click karte hein..........πŸ˜›Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: chan.50

@set_raj: I agree with you. Amukta should not repeat and abuse abhilasha indirectly saying big Buffalo. Please ban ID of amukta who is deceiving others as god knows how many hates amukta has for my favorite abhilasha. I m sure amukta is hater of my favorite abhilasha. I am upset with amukta. If you will not ban her, then, you will be responsible for consequences. Amukta should not repeat a word BIG BUFFALO FOR ABHILASHA.

πŸ˜› Acha Chan.50 tell me something..........when tumse was abusing contestants, members on the forum etc, where was this lecture of yours? In fact you clicked like on many of his abusive posts.........πŸ˜› were you not offended by his abusive behavior? πŸ˜›
Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is ID se Sugandha ki shaan main bahut poems likhe gaye aur Sugandha ko bahut pehle hi winner bana diya gaya.

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Amuktaji issi ID se Abhilasha ko bahut bash kiya gaya aur ab aapko bash karne ke liyen yeh post kiya gaya.

Ab MODs bataye yeh kiski MID hai.

Raj if you are online then please check.

I don't know if Chan belong to dots mafia or not, but he had not bash Abhilasha in any of these posts at all. He has talked only about her singing and breathing problem which everybody who had ear can listen her breathing problem. I dont think saying singer having breathing problem or not versatile or giving bad performances or killing soulr of song is bashing. He mentioned Abhilasha breathing problem, it was very obvious and I also felt that time and that was really irritating but lately she controlled that issue.

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Is ID se Sugandha ki shaan main bahut poems likhe gaye aur Sugandha ko bahut pehle hi winner bana diya gaya.