Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
why should looks matter if you have the talent?

personality however should be good!
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

why should looks matter if you have the talent?

personality however should be good!

Yes Cutie ji talent first.
Summer3 thumbnail
Mika behaves badly but sings pretty well. But if he had a better
image he would do even better.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nice straight teeth and smile surely would help...

Most on Indian TV have really bad looking teeth...Speaking of hosts, TV actor-actresses...Some food for the thought for those...

Agree with Raju and Summer..

Pratibha was another good looker with wonderful personality..
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Nice straight teeth and smile surely would help...</font>

</em>

<font color="#660099">Most on Indian TV have really bad looking teeth...Speaking of hosts, TV actor-actresses...Some food for the thought for those...</font>

<font color="#660099">Agree with Raju and Summer..</font>

<em><font color="#660099">Pratibha was another good looker with wonderful personality..</font>

Yes Twinkle was offered a TV Role becoz of her looks but she was a reasonable singer with great looks. It brought her pretty far.
But Amanat had talent n personality n looked good. He was humble n respectful too. Loved his shayaris too. He is now doing very well.

But there are wonderful singers too whom we love for their extraordinary talent who do not need the looks. Even Kailash Kher is loved for his pure talent.

I guess without looks etc one has to stand above the crowd to be noticed.
There's a dutch show called Voice of Holland, and their format is set up so the judges are sitting faced away from the contestants. They are not allowed to see the contestants nor their performance, hence they are strictly judging based on vocal talent πŸ˜ƒ Clever.

An american version of the show will be airing soon :) Should be interesting.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
I think looks matter for actors and actresses b/c that is a part of their profession. They need to look according to their role. 

Looks do not matter when it comes to singing, and it should be judged based on talent and ability. 

Anyways, everyone is beautiful in their own way! πŸ˜ƒ Seriously. 
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I think looks matter for actors and actresses b/c that is a part of their profession. They need to look according to their role. 

Looks do not matter when it comes to singing, and it should be judged based on talent and ability. 

Anyways, everyone is beautiful in their own way! πŸ˜ƒ Seriously. 

That is true. Elvis had looks and he could sing too.
Your Bahu looks good but can she sing too ?πŸ˜†

Sometimes singers and MDs get easily distracted due to their looks; eg. Himesh Bhai was the MD and suddenly he wanted to be an actor.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
oh no, Sweetu bahu can't sing 🀣 she makes up weirdo parodies and thinks she's sooo good! πŸ˜” πŸ€£

Laxmikant-ji in the background's face make me laugh πŸ˜† yeah, himmy got too much caught up in acting, directing, MDing, and singing that he's quality i think suffered. focus on one thing and doing it well is better than trying to to everything at once.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

oh no, Sweetu bahu can't sing 🀣 she makes up weirdo parodies and thinks she's sooo good! πŸ˜” πŸ€£

Laxmikant-ji in the background's face make me laugh πŸ˜† yeah, himmy got too much caught up in acting, directing, MDing, and singing that he's quality i think suffered. focus on one thing and doing it well is better than trying to to everything at once.

Weirdo parodiesπŸ˜†
She want an iphone from you for Christmas.

Yes one has to concentrate on something and not try to be everything.
Kishore Kumar could act and sing too. But he was unique and it was in singing that he earned his fame.