Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Wondering if abusive language by chan is an issue or  his posts praising Sugandha 😳 ...Trying to understand the real issue here...😕

Everyone has right to write their views on all contestants be it supportive or constructive..Should not be considered bashing..

I agree with HB's post in red to mod abt MID..Especially the underlined..

Mods: If Chan or anybody is culprit of MIDs or abusing other members then ban them if they are not then ban those who are harassing members here in the name of MIDs and toxicating the atmosphere.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: chan.50

I started to like ahilasha and sniti suddenly from their songs : bobby film and nigahe milane ko jee chahata hai. I am big fan of both after that. I hear only these two sings continuously 16 hours every day. When somebody used abusive words here, that person was right. That person was attacked by many persons. That person was being forced to abuse. I dont come on this site because I dont like to fight. MY POSTS WERE REPEATED LESS THAN WHATEVER THE JUDGES AND MEMBERS SAID.

WHEN AMUKTA WAS RIGHT THEN THERE WAS NO NEED OF ANAMIKA TO HELP HER. I WAS QUIET AFTER MY ONE POST. MODS HAD TO DECIDE. SAYING RIGHT THING IS NOT BASHING. FOR  BREATHING PROBLEM, THERE WERE ALREADY NOTES AND I FELT THE SAME THING WHICH I FORGOT AFTER HER AKHIYON KO REHNE DO SONG.
IF YOU THINK THAT I WOULD STOP SUPPORTING HER THEN YOU ARE MISTAKEN.

IT IS MY LAST POST. IF ID OF ANAMIKA AND AMUKTA IS NOT BANNED. THEN I WOULD REPEAT ABUSES OF OTHERS WHICH SOMETIMES I READ HERE.

😕 ummmmm if the MID's who have been abusing other members here are right according to you then by what logic are you trying to get MODS to take action against Amukta who has not abused anyone in her posts? 😕 So you were perfectly fine with MID's abusing people and cursing them and their families but you feel Amukta's comment was offensive.............😕  She clearly states in her post that she was angered by people who abused Abhilasha using foul language..........Now if you can't understand what she wrote in her post, is that her fault? 😕 Why should MODS take action against someone just because of your unwillingness or inablity to understand the English language.😕 

PS --- 😕 it's interesting how you have threatened to abuse forum members just like the MID's have been doing.....The MID's always threaten to abuse people if they don't get their way as well...........😕 Jo karna hein karke dikhao, words aren't going to intimidate any decent person here.........😕
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago

I started to like ahilasha and sniti suddenly from their songs : bobby film and nigahe milane ko jee chahata hai. I am big fan of both after that. I hear only these two sings continuously 16 hours every day. When somebody used abusive words here, that person was right. That person was attacked by many persons. That person was being forced to abuse. I dont come on this site because I dont like to fight. MY POSTS WERE REPEATED LESS THAN WHATEVER THE JUDGES AND MEMBERS SAID.

WHEN AMUKTA WAS RIGHT THEN THERE WAS NO NEED OF ANAMIKA TO HELP HER. I WAS QUIET AFTER MY ONE POST. MODS HAD TO DECIDE. SAYING RIGHT THING IS NOT BASHING. FOR  BREATHING PROBLEM, THERE WERE ALREADY NOTES AND I FELT THE SAME THING WHICH I FORGOT AFTER HER AKHIYON KO REHNE DO SONG.
IF YOU THINK THAT I WOULD STOP SUPPORTING HER THEN YOU ARE MISTAKEN.

IT IS MY LAST POST. IF ID OF ANAMIKA AND AMUKTA IS NOT BANNED. THEN I WOULD REPEAT ABUSES OF OTHERS WHICH SOMETIMES I READ HERE.

Chan read Amukta comment again and again, you will understand what is she saying. Dont twist something and make unnecessary issue. Threatening and abusing with virtually face koi mardangi wali baat nahin hai, if have guts go outside and abuse somebody in person, I am sure you will get what you will deserve for your act.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Its voice that matter most
But mera kamu is a sona munda 😳
set_raj thumbnail

OMG : it is totally non-sense. There was no need to highlight and point out about abhilasha by amukta for whom I had respect.
In singing, there should be no need of looks. Moreover, for playback singing, absolutely, good singing is needed.
The lady has those thoughts in corner of her heart, that is why, could not digest.

Chan, you have misunderstood Amukta's words she mean to say Why all that so many educated people over here called Abhilasha...fatso..big buffalo..?
...she had asked a question here, she doesnt called Abhilasha as fatso or big buffalo...and now read the lines written by her after that...
amukta:-
but the aam janta liked her voice thank god and she is the highest vote getter.
I believe if the talent is so overpowering... looks take a back seat...iMO

So it clearly shows that amukta is also a big fan of Abhilasha just like you..
I hope your misundertanding is cleared now..?
Thank you
Set_Raj..😊
Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago
rajucole thumbnail
in saturday episode, all the judges were on the stage and vishal their spokesman openly said public to vote for abhilasha with very besharmi se.   sad the srgmp team and judges were so biased and wants abhilasha to become winner. why there are requesting public when they are doing what they want and will do what they want to do.  is there any need to appeal to public.  is there are authencity for vote counting!!!!!!!!!  abhilasha is projected as next lata and asha.  their heir in singing.. is she realy deserve this. big????????????????????
set_raj thumbnail

@set_raj: I agree with you. Amukta should not repeat and abuse abhilasha indirectly saying big Buffalo. Please ban ID of amukta who is deceiving others as god knows how many hates amukta has for my favorite abhilasha. I m sure amukta is hater of my favorite abhilasha. I am upset with amukta. If you will not ban her, then, you will be responsible for consequences. Amukta should not repeat a word BIG BUFFALO FOR ABHILASHA.

Chan, you have misunderstood Amukta's words she mean to say Why all that so many educated people over here called Abhilasha...fatso..big buffalo..?
...she had asked a question here, she doesnt called Abhilasha as fatso or big buffalo...and now read the lines written by her after that...
amukta:-
but the aam janta liked her voice thank god and she is the highest vote getter.
I believe if the talent is so overpowering... looks take a back seat...iMO

So it clearly shows that amukta is also a big fan of Abhilasha just like you..
I hope your misundertanding is cleared now..?
Thank you
Set_Raj..😊
set_raj thumbnail
Chan, you are a punjabi, marathi, gujarati or bengali later,  first you are an INDIAN... most of us here are Sugandha and Abhilasha's fan and I am also not against them, for me all are on par...I have no fav. for your kind information, amukta never bashed sugandha or even anamika too....
Amukta just mentioned that word cos others had wrote about it.....so if you want us to ban amukta id thn we have to start from all those people who had mentioned first...

Originally posted by: rajucole

in saturday episode, all the judges were on the stage and vishal their spokesman openly said public to vote for abhilasha with very besharmi se.   sad the srgmp team and judges were so biased and wants abhilasha to become winner. why there are requesting public when they are doing what they want and will do what they want to do.  is there any need to appeal to public.  is there are authencity for vote counting!!!!!!!!!  abhilasha is projected as next lata and asha.  their heir in singing.. is she realy deserve this. big????????????????????

Dont go by what what judges or show are saying, that is their job. Every year judges say it is the best show so far, by saying that they are saying level and quality is getteing better every year but we know it is going other way. They project all contestants at playback singing ready. They are trying to sell their products, thats it. Dont take them seriously. It always feel good if Abhilasha or any of singers get success.
rajucole thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Dont go by what what judges or show are saying, that is their job. Every year judges say it is the best show so far, by saying that they are saying level and quality is getteing better every year but we know it is going other way. They project all contestants at playback singing ready. They are trying to sell their products, thats it. Dont take them seriously. It always feel good if Abhilasha or any of singers get success.

u r right dear.  but please see kamal and bishak, poor fellows.  what there heart would said seeing all this.  they are completely demoralised.  pl see their faces, their reaction. its very sad, it should not be done openly. channel has every right to do what they want to do but in front of public please have some parda (curtain), some shame.