Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: make-believe

Thanks for the update, Anu! πŸ€£ @ Dutta learning geometry.

The way he pushed up the gun from Chaskar's hands has to be one of the funniest things that I've ever seen in LTL Chaskar's laugh is so, so, so hilarious...and even more hilarious was how he suddenly stopped at realizing that Dutta wasn't laughing with him! πŸ€£ LMAO, "Gun nichoooo, nichuuu, nichhhhhooo!" πŸ˜† Meanwhile, Dutta is standing with the gun like a kid holds his lollipop...araaaaaaam se! πŸ˜† I loved how Dutta was watching 'The Chaskar Show' with the most amused expression on his face while Chaskar just kept on sucking up to him by again and again calling both of them two 'shers' and 'bhais' πŸ˜† Oh haan, almost forgot...*bantos ladoo to everyone on khushi of BGs finally showing some kaam ke kartab* πŸ˜† 

Baaji is so hilarious as well...yelling at the other person on the phone to hang up! πŸ˜† VR was downright amazing in today's episode 😊

The Suresh guy they brought is such a chappar-ganju...really LTL people, c'monnnnn πŸ˜† And surprise, surprise...AS ka rang badalne ke time phir se agaya hai πŸ˜† Dunno where this DN track is going, but let's see! The rest of the episode was good though, don-giri and DuJi are going well.

Ya I didnt know how to translate the "neechu" dialogue today πŸ˜† . I srsly had to back off from typing and think, kya likhu πŸ˜†. The chaskar is a dangerous comic villain. The last look on his face was dreadful unlike what he appeared  prior to it. Lets see how far he will go to mess with Dutta. I somehow feel he along with Suds eat up Dutta;s empire. Dutta will sure come on roads and he will have none from PN on his side as the only two ppl who love him selflessly wouldve already been shoved off his life , thanks to his dumbish attitude.  But than how awesome would it be to see him earning from scratch when N-B stand by him in his hurdles. He will learn the true meaning of life then and that thought in itself raises my spirit.

AS wouldve surprised me if she stood by Nakku but thank god she was being her usual selfish self πŸ˜†, My hate has its meaning intact πŸ˜†
--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anu - I seriously love the way you write the written updates ! πŸ‘

Am a silent-reader and your written updates makes me enjoy the episode as if I'm watching it πŸ˜†

Brilliant work ! πŸ‘

desisisters thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Anu...really enjoyed reading it. 😊

fuzzyface thumbnail
omg the headless chickens were actually working and got it right for once 🀣 What a historic moment  and one for the book🀣🀣

Chaskar the Clown,  did he use the word Lion and Donkey in the same sentence for Dutta 🀣🀣🀣. Arre Chaskar Bhai you can never be a lion 🀣🀣 you're a certified 🀑 πŸ€£

Baji is becoming cuter by the day, he deserves a big πŸ€—
Just too bad the person who will eventually give him the big hug is Londonwali 🀒

Sanam Teri Kasam DuJi Zindabad (I can so imagine it) 🀣
Thanks Anu
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update Anu!!

i enjoyed it more than the episode yesterday!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anu thanks for the update... for now i have been surviving on updates only.. jus watched the epi...  i also liked the way Chaskar said ...... Bheja phir gaya hai kya... thoko thoko gutne Ko.... patting his knee.... Banduk niche.....

ek dum joker item hai chaskar ji..... luks like he is.... khaane ke aur and dikhane ke kuch aur hee...
thanks for the lovely updateπŸ˜ƒ
sevak thumbnail
i feel this time kala's trick will backfire - making Dutta jealous
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As usual your update is excellent anu i hate this track but this is a story of a selfless girl married to a selfish guy. so this is the test for nakku to find out how much she can bear for datta. so let see.

i hope datta get back to his sense very soon. you said datta going throw bajji out of PN  what is the reason would supporting nakku? she won't leave datta i think nakku will get kidnap by chaskar just a thought so let see

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu, thanks for the update. Its v interesting to read ur update of the episode. It give me the full picture of the full episode. Currently my cable tv giving some problem and my data plan for the net is not enough to view the videos so u r my only hope. Pls pls pm me soon as u update the episode. Thank you in advance.