Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 13th Dec 2010 - Page 2

Tahreem05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Very hilarious update ANU...............🀣
I thought the epi wasnt upto mark,but ur commenting full-filled its defficiencies..........πŸ˜†
Me too wanna see a possessive n jealous dutta..............

N the new guy Suresh,,,,,🀣,,,,,,,,Kala has a very bad taste,πŸ˜†,,,,that gol matol,bublo🀣........if dutta ll be jealous of him.........l ll ve a belly laugh...........🀣

N that good for nothing Ayi Sahab...🀒.....again back to square one...😑........i really wish one day someone also come n say he is the ex-boyfriend of her...😈.........then she ll understand wht a female repo is.....................
Edited by Tahreem05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Anu for this wonderful update.....with yr update I don't feel like watching the episode at all as I want to keep myself happy ..yr comments rock girl

I have not watched it yet.........I loved yr comments.........you r so detail oriented.....that hatta katta yellow shirt wala guy moving away from dutta πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hilarious comments and its total paisa wasool for me...........

now I don't understand how many times people will ask naku ' tu kis mitti se bani hain''......I guess this is going to be the next track .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜† " DNA composition of Nakusha ".🀣...🀣why everyone uses this line so much..........tu kis mitti ki bani hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....Dutta needs to work on stem cell research project with chaskar ........🀣

Now I feel Malmal morey would have been the best choice in the current situation........He would have given it the best twist ever.......but alas they brought whom?..............
I am shocked why did kala go to company for hiring him..........she could have gone to basti n lured some guy to work for her.........lagta hain tata namak kam khati hain.......her dimag is working as sharp as dutta's🀣

Let's see I was expecting AK's look-alike (AK apna bollywood khiladi's look-alike...kuch samajh aya ) 🀣🀣 but they made me soπŸ˜•

anyway thanks for wonderful update....its worth reading n I will prefer not to watch comedy circus at LTL.......
πŸ˜†

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anu! Awesome update!
I don't think infedility track is out. This is just the beginning of it. May be later on Kala might plan to show that this guy was brought in by Baaji and Nakku .
Some how I am feeling that after TaSha convo last week show is back to its negativity. Somehow I am not at all liking it. I understand that there are testing times in ones life but that could be shown in a better way.
Right now I feel either there are evils in PN or dumbos like D himself, Kishore and AS who keeps changing her views abt Nakku every second 😑.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot anu 4 the fun filled hillarious update u r too good chaskar bai i am liking him love  the way he talks d was style pe style looking good as usual, baji dear ohh felt 4 him but i am glad he is still the loyal frnd he is madhu liked her 2day i prefer her much beter than the 2faced roops. ohh anu no wonder u like AS pls pass me the chapal her & her xpression she changes just like that i am not liking her xpression. poor D he can't even get to have 1bite bcoz of his witch sis but i can't wait 2 c his reaction uff lack of tasha i hope we get to c them tommorrow D might surprise us by not beleivng kala's plot. over all u r right good epi potentially good coming week we can hope na tanx dear!😊
notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Anu.  Took time out as I know today was one of your days to update and you would of course lift my spirits as well as many other out in this forum.  If at all possible that the CVs are listening, if most of the forum will agree, could we say we want a jealousy track and less of kala/suds and two sisters now and not an infidelity track or gold digger track.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update
I love Baji he is so sweet! Bechara😭
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnx for the update

seemed like a boring epi... bt gosh the cv's shud hav bought a better guy 2 play suresh...lol...

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update, Anu! πŸ€£ @ Dutta learning geometry.

The way he pushed up the gun from Chaskar's hands has to be one of the funniest things that I've ever seen in LTL Chaskar's laugh is so, so, so hilarious...and even more hilarious was how he suddenly stopped at realizing that Dutta wasn't laughing with him! πŸ€£ LMAO, "Gun nichoooo, nichuuu, nichhhhhooo!" πŸ˜† Meanwhile, Dutta is standing with the gun like a kid holds his lollipop...araaaaaaam se! πŸ˜† I loved how Dutta was watching 'The Chaskar Show' with the most amused expression on his face while Chaskar just kept on sucking up to him by again and again calling both of them two 'shers' and 'bhais' πŸ˜† Oh haan, almost forgot...*bantos ladoo to everyone on khushi of BGs finally showing some kaam ke kartab* πŸ˜† 

Baaji is so hilarious as well...yelling at the other person on the phone to hang up! πŸ˜† VR was downright amazing in today's episode 😊

The Suresh guy they brought is such a chappar-ganju...really LTL people, c'monnnnn πŸ˜† And surprise, surprise...AS ka rang badalne ke time phir se agaya hai πŸ˜† Dunno where this DN track is going, but let's see! The rest of the episode was good though, don-giri and DuJi are going well.
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

Thanks for the update, Anu! πŸ€£ @ Dutta learning geometry.

The way he pushed up the gun from Chaskar's hands has to be one of the funniest things that I've ever seen in LTL Chaskar's laugh is so, so, so hilarious...and even more hilarious was how he suddenly stopped at realizing that Dutta wasn't laughing with him! πŸ€£ LMAO, "Gun nichoooo, nichuuu, nichhhhhooo!" πŸ˜† Meanwhile, Dutta is standing with the gun like a kid holds his lollipop...araaaaaaam se! πŸ˜† I loved how Dutta was watching 'The Chaskar Show' with the most amused expression on his face while Chaskar just kept on sucking up to him by again and again calling both of them two 'shers' and 'bhais' πŸ˜† Oh haan, almost forgot...*bantos ladoo to everyone on khushi of BGs finally showing some kaam ke kartab* πŸ˜† 

Baaji is so hilarious as well...yelling at the other person on the phone to hang up! πŸ˜† VR was downright amazing in today's episode 😊

The Suresh guy they brought is such a chappar-ganju...really LTL people, c'monnnnn πŸ˜† And surprise, surprise...AS ka rang badalne ke time phir se agaya hai πŸ˜† Dunno where this DN track is going, but let's see! The rest of the episode was good though, don-giri and DuJi are going well.

@ bold
🀣🀣
🀣🀣
🀣🀣

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nOOOO I dont want our lion to be a shakki loser!!!! :(

Though it will be fun to see him jealous.